PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Attacking own group, and zoom in/out

Ixath
20.10.2010, 04:27
I'm playing the English version.. and so far the game is great. I love the dialogue and interaction between the characters..however..

I just got to the cave where you have to get the green crystals (to gain access to Westwind) and Drake and Holy Avatar keep attacking my own group. If I right click a mob for the character to attack, sometimes they'll walk to the mob and attack it.. other times they'll just turn around and attack somebody in my own group. This is happening more and more and is getting very very very frustrating.

Is this a bug or is it intended somehow? They both have a red glowly thing over their head that says berserk..and it's not going away. I guess that might be whats causing it, but then how do I get rid of it? heh..

Also, is there a away to increase the zoom in/zoom out speeds? by like.. 5 or 10 times? It's sooooooo slow right now.

Other than that, haven't noticed anything that's driving me crazy. Great game!

Ixath
20.10.2010, 04:29
Couldn't figure out where the edit button was..

But, I just reloaded the autosave.. and the berserk thing is gone off both of them.

It was showing up under Faction: ..and listed Berserk.. but now it's back to glory for holy avatar and whatever drakes is..

very strange.

Gilaros
21.10.2010, 02:31
If I remember well berserk should wear off after a few turns of fight. If it doesn't it might either gets refreshed or you really encountered a bug