PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Armor Evolution

Gilaros
19.10.2010, 14:28
This thread will be filled with spoilers so if you haven't finished the game yet don't read!

Most characters at the start had light coloured armors (Drake and Solithaire are exception since they are emo) which I guess symbolizes that they are on the good side. The bad guys (or evil heroes) all wore dark and black armor emphasizing that they are those nasty people who plan on world domination and such.

The funny thing I noticed that by the end of the game (if you managed to get all the top notch armors) everyone on our side wore dark or black armor (maidens didn't but their colours became darker too). It was interesting to see Holy avatar in full black (even his sword was really dark). Even the angel, Angelina wore black clothes.

So I was wondering if it had some more to it then looking cool in dark stuff.

Fighting Faith
20.10.2010, 12:53
Hey! :)

That's really funny. I designed the textures but i didn't notice that every end-armor is getting darker or black. ^^

Holy's armor is getting "black" because he loots Sir Death's stuff, Drake is - well - Drake but the rest... hmm... Maybe my head thought hat the EVIL heroes must wear dark things in the end? :D

Maybe the killing of this lovely sabertooth-rabbits made 'em evil? ^^

Note for me: Remember to look at the armor colors for the next game and randomize 'em more. :D

Gilaros
21.10.2010, 02:28
Then it was only me:D Thought it might meant that they either became evil (yea I kinda thought something like you that they killed so many people/creatures) or the war made them some what miserable (seeing all those death and killing stuff) and the dark colours were meant to emphasize it.

Well that would have been a bit deep meaning for such a grotesque and funny game. Great game nonetheless looking forward to the sequel!

Fighting Faith
21.10.2010, 11:32
Maybe my alter ego thought about something like that while i worked on it? :D

We'll never know... :>

Gilaros
22.10.2010, 00:31
I liked them nonetheless. It was also a sign that I had the best gear out there (well the selling price also told me that but the colouring was more spectacular). I hope to see some dark armors in GT 2 as well!:)