PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Sports thread(except soccer)

rockfest
05.11.2005, 22:47
This is the official thread for sports. Feel free to post about any sport you know(including the ones you invented). ;)

Sowilo
05.11.2005, 22:49
hrgl - I thhougth cause u teh soccer thread became a all sport thread?

edit: just read it, sry.

one-cool
05.11.2005, 22:50
Well what kind of sports do you play in your REal Life, and what kind of sports do you favor to see on TV or do you go to sport evens somewhere in your country?

@Sowilo: you thought wrong :D

Sowilo
05.11.2005, 22:59
I do no sports - only have to go 20 minutes by bike to reach the university. I tested a dozen of differend sports but I didn't liked them at all. The only sport I look is e-sports. WC3 Matches r really cool. SC too. I was a few times looking soccer but always if I am there my team lost so I avoid to see soccer^^.

rekinu
05.11.2005, 23:07
well, in real life I practice Aikido (martial art) for about 5 years ^^. (if you don't know Aikido, I can say that Steven Seagal practice it and he is a great sensei )

about watching on tv, I like footbal, Ski Jumping (I like Adam Malysz and Sven Hannawald;)), also I like to watch snooker.

sport events in my country ? I went to my local football team matches...UTA ARAD !!

WernerTWC
05.11.2005, 23:30
well, in real life I practice Aikido (martial art) for about 5 years ^^. (if you don't know Aikido, I can say that Steven Seagal practice it and he is a great sensei )

about watching on tv, I like footbal, Ski Jumping (I like Adam Malysz and Sven Hannawald;)), also I like to watch snooker.

sport events in my country ? I went to my local football team matches...UTA ARAD !!
I did played chess in school, maybe many say chess isn´t a "sport", but i think it is. Concentrate for a long time can make you tired like you run kilometers (imo)!
Ski jumping (Sven never comes back) and Snooker is great! Have you seen the Black-Pot-Cup (or something like that, i think it was called like that)???

one-cool
05.11.2005, 23:49
Have you seen the Black-Pot-Cup (or something like that, i think it was called like that)???
hm, no this year I only saw the masters and the Embassy WC as far as i remember...

well me myself and I do play actively football and tennis. with friends I often experience new sports. Like snooker, like bolwling, like rugby etc. you can plya so many different things.

rekinu
06.11.2005, 00:26
I did played chess in school, maybe many say chess isn´t a "sport", but i think it is. Concentrate for a long time can make you tired like you run kilometers (imo)!
say that again... I was tired when I took meditations(extra school classes), I used to pray that the 2 hours are over :p (at maths)

I don't know if I saw the Black-Pot-Cup, because I watch it occasionally, when I see it on EuroSport, but I like it.

I play with my friends pool...(instead of school§rofl...)

rockfest
06.11.2005, 00:34
I used to do some martial arts but i can't remember wich kind(i was too young). I enjoy playing snookr(not that often) and pool. When i can i play a little football(even tough I'm not that good). In rest...i don't do too much sports but i would like to practice more. :(

Godcrusher
06.11.2005, 09:51
i used to play table tennis for 3 years(the only sport that isnt really boring exept soccer). Then i played guitar for 6 years. Now im killing myself on a nice bass guitar :)

rockfest
06.11.2005, 10:02
i used to play table tennis for 3 years(the only sport that isnt really boring exept soccer). Then i played guitar for 6 years. Now im killing myself on a nice bass guitar :)
You shouldn't have any problems if you used to sing at the guitar for 6 years. You just have to make your fingers get used with the hard strings. ;) Good luck. Hope I'll see you in a band someday.

_DieGo_
06.11.2005, 10:11
@on-topic: tenis and snooker :D
tenis - roger federer - he palys really good IMO :) and at girls i'm not sure maybe Kurnikova (sry for speling)
snooker - O'ssulivan of course :D (sry for speling again)...

Godcrusher
06.11.2005, 10:18
You shouldn't have any problems if you used to sing at the guitar for 6 years. You just have to make your fingers get used with the hard strings. ;) Good luck. Hope I'll see you in a band someday.

heyy me too. Tnx :)

@diego

i hate roger federer! altough he plays good but his days are counted :D

_DieGo_
06.11.2005, 10:23
@diego
i hate roger federer! altough he plays good but his days are counted :D
§xlol .. but he plays good :p :D ... consecutive years champion :p :D

DeadlyArrow
06.11.2005, 10:46
I don't do any sports seriously, just don't have time for that. I like watching Formula1 and some years ago I was watching Bushido Rings (now they don't show it on TV).

rockfest
06.11.2005, 10:55
Bushido Rings
What's that?

DeadlyArrow
06.11.2005, 11:48
Thats fights. Actually every fights federation has own rules. It's a mixture of stiles - box, aikido, karate, every one can use what he wants. It wasn't very brutal but quite interesting.

Petyamester
06.11.2005, 16:21
Ice hockey! :D

rockfest
07.11.2005, 20:53
@jaden who is that guy? It was you? I never heard of this sport before. Boy the things he jumped and ran through. Nice one.

-Jaden-
07.11.2005, 20:56
@jaden who is that guy? It was you? I never heard of this sport before. Boy the things he jumped and ran through. Nice one.
He is the Stannum. Our great idol in Estonia. At least, my idol. David Belle (french stuntman) invented that sport. He is our idol too. He's pretty famous.

rekinu
07.11.2005, 22:49
Jaden, I just saw that guy...he is really jumping...^^ I won't recommand you to run after him thru a city... he is a tricky one ....^^ Well me and some friends used to jump over some bars in our neighbourhood, but nothing like that guy...so §respekt for him and Estonia ^^ and for you too, if you practice Parkour...;)

-Jaden-
07.11.2005, 22:52
Thanks. :) §danke I've been doing parkour, since it was impossible for me to go to gym no longer. And it's really great. :) I recommend it.

rekinu
07.11.2005, 22:57
well, for a start I know how it is to practice something on the street, because 2 years ago I was break-dancig with my crew, on pure ground(with linoleum), so it is also a kind of outside sport...^^ (I broke my right hand, and after that winter camed, and we paused our activity, because we did not have a gym where to go and practice, so our crew is over since 2004 january...)

rockfest
08.11.2005, 01:55
well, for a start I know how it is to practice something on the street, because 2 years ago I was break-dancig with my crew, on pure ground(with linoleum), so it is also a kind of outside sport...^^ (I broke my right hand, and after that winter camed, and we paused our activity, because we did not have a gym where to go and practice, so our crew is over since 2004 january...)
Do you know if that sport : parkour is practiced in romania? :confused:

-Jaden-
08.11.2005, 08:08
Do you know if that sport : parkour is practiced in romania? :confused:
No idea. But you can always start it by yourself. :) First you can search google a bit for pk teachings etc. then take some friends with you and start doing this kinda thing. You don't have to start with pro tricks in the start. Choose some small walls etc to climb over.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/le.parkour/movie/page3.html
again some videos. try to learn from the videos, what they do most etc.

edit: dear God, look at David Belle :eek:
http://www.le-parkour.com/leparkour.avi

rekinu
15.12.2005, 18:13
right now, ROMANIA handball women national team, is playing versus Denmark for the first place in group at World Championship from Russia. :cool:

eXecutioner
15.12.2005, 18:53
We will win for sure. This will be our seventh victory right?

[EEdit] It will be our eight victory! (sorry for the error) And it is our eight victory. Soon we will be playing in the finals!