PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic II merc

ErrorNXLence
24.08.2010, 17:07
So in the beginning when I reached the city, I talked to Lares who was going to take me to some meeting spot or somthing.

I didin't go right away as I was doing other things first. Now when I tell him im ready...he says he can't leave until the missing people quest is solved or find someone to take his place. I want to be a merc but it seems I may have to settle being a paladin.

Dunno what to do next.

Onisuzume
24.08.2010, 17:12
So in the beginning when I reached the city, I talked to Lares who was going to take me to some meeting spot or somthing.

I didin't go right away as I was doing other things first. Now when I tell him im ready...he says he can't leave until the missing people quest is solved or find someone to take his place. I want to be a merc but it seems I may have to settle being a paladin.

Dunno what to do next.
Just go to Onar's farm without him.

Zeri0n
24.08.2010, 19:59

Dunno what to do next.

listen, first talk with Vatras (Magician of water in blue robe, he talks all day to people about some old stories, he is behind coragons pub (coragon the inkeeper)). when you want to join ring of water, go back to lares and talk with him again, after all talking he will give you his ring, put on that ring and go to baltram, talk with him and then it will go automaticaly (hero will tell baltram to relieve Lares) and then Lares is all yours, good luck and welcome to the forums§wink

oh btw, ring is called: recognition to ring of water, and in it's desription says this ring belongs to Lares
and you have to ask Vatras that you want to join ring of water

Omid-
24.08.2010, 22:07
Just go to Onar's farm without him.

But he doesn't have legs :(

He needs Lares to carry him.

:D
:(

miku-juku
31.08.2010, 20:15