PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : What???

rockfest
04.11.2005, 18:50
When did this hapen? Cool section...give your opinions about this change in here.. :D

one-cool
04.11.2005, 19:01
this afternoon ca. 18.12

Petyamester
04.11.2005, 19:03
You can already post your opinions in the... ermm which topic, I can't remember... The "new forum" topic, yes!

_DieGo_
04.11.2005, 19:11
btw: i have a stupid question: so, the threads that are here were moved from the other section right? :)

one-cool
04.11.2005, 19:13
btw: i have a stupid question: so, the threads that are here were moved from the other section right? :)
Yes, I moved them into the new Forum.

Godcrusher
04.11.2005, 19:19
great. Can u tell me the easiest way to reach the ot threads? :D :p

one-cool
04.11.2005, 19:25
which ones, you mean to jump between the 2 forums.
Gothic English and Peanuts?

well on the bottom right site ther is a forum-jumper.

click onto it, and you have the Forum in which you are, the other english forum is above or below, you will see it ;).

the OT-Threads. Well we have the all or nothing OT-Thread peanuts in here like everytime, but we have to generate other OT-Threads about soccer, etc.

We can discuss about everything you want in here ^^

Godcrusher
04.11.2005, 19:43
which ones, you mean to jump between the 2 forums.
Gothic English and Peanuts?

well on the bottom right site ther is a forum-jumper.

click onto it, and you have the Forum in which you are, the other english forum is above or below, you will see it ;).

the OT-Threads. Well we have the all or nothing OT-Thread peanuts in here like everytime, but we have to generate other OT-Threads about soccer, etc.

We can discuss about everything you want in here ^^

yeah thats what i meant. Ok tnx ;)

rockfest
04.11.2005, 20:00
IMO this isn't the beast decision but...I'm not an admin and i'm not a mod. It is good that the forum splited into 2 sections. :p
May you all know what you're doing. :cool:

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:07
IMO this isn't the beast decision but...I'm not an admin and i'm not a mod. It is good that the forum splited into 2 sections. :p
May you all know what you're doing. :cool:
what is a better decision in your opinion...

do not only critize, make some examples how we can improve.

rockfest
05.11.2005, 01:16
But do you have any ideea what kind of spamming will be in there? Now ot's at the begining and the guys aren't used with this but soon as they will that would transform in spam land. Sorry for saying this. I don't want to be the guy who gives only bad remarks and has no good ideas but this is the case. If i would had any ideas i would have given them by now. So...like i said, my word means nothing. It's not my forum and i don't have any obligation to watch over it. The best ideea that i have is:
- make rekinu mod over gothic english and werner over the peanut
Why ? Simple...sorry for this(rekinu) but werner spends more time on the forum than rekinu and the peanut forum needs good watching because i know you all don't like to close threads every second. I have seen alot of forums with OT sections but unnoficialy called "Spam land". This is my ideea and i hope it will help someone.

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:25
hm, interesting point...

I will stop hard spam, something like an endboss of a spammer, but in the German section, the Gothic part is more spammy than the OT-part.

Hard to decide.

The best thing is, creating topics where you have a real discussion. Well we will see this soon :)

rockfest
05.11.2005, 01:32
I've edited the part with predictable(it was getting on my nerves too).

I will stop hard spam, something like an endboss of a spammer, but in the German section, the Gothic part is more spammy than the OT-part.
You can't be in the forum every day and every hour. This is easy to be said...i don't mean any offence to anyone but i have to say this :
- I hardly see LadyLomar on the forum, very hardly(no offence).
- About rekinu, i don't know...maybe if he's been made a mod he will enter more often(don't know)...
- And about you...you enter often enough but only a mod can't handle such a spammy forum.
I repeat myself...it's my opinion and no offence to the mods, i have no reasons to offend you in any way.

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:35
- I hardly see LadyLomar on the forum, very hardly(no offence).
She is in hospital and will be back soon.
Now you see the reason, why she does not post?

And I saw rekinu very often on the net, but only reading.

rockfest
05.11.2005, 01:40
She is in hospital and will be back soon.
Now you see the reason, why she does not post?

I'm sorry for LadyLomar, i din't knew...i'm really, really sorry. Hope that she will recover soon. §wall . I'm stupid. Ok, enough with this, i already feel bad for what i said. I'm so stupid. §gnah

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:42
I'm sorry for LadyLomar, i din't knew...i'm really, really sorry. Hope that she will recover soon. §wall . I'm stupid. Ok, enough with this, i already feel bad for what i said. I'm so stupid. §gnah
Don't mind, you couldn't know that.

well, I thing we will handle it really good, and when my fair Lady is back, she will get a bunch of work :G

rekinu
05.11.2005, 13:08
rockfest, don't worry, this won't become a "spam land". We just have to make threads with clear subjects, as one-cool said, for example one about soccer and I think that there won't be disscusions about food in that thread :p... We will live and see...;)

DeadlyArrow
05.11.2005, 13:32
well,i think we spamed somethimes before, but now we have forum for OT and i hope it will be less spam in gothic section

_DieGo_
05.11.2005, 15:57

because he is one of the "anti-spammers" IMO :D he read everything but he post just sth with use ;) and i think this a good reason cause now he is a mod ... ;) :)

P.S: i think we can discus about this things in Peanuts Thread v. 0.4. don't you think? i think we dont need this thread. it's just a sugestion, an opinion.. :)

rockfest
05.11.2005, 17:03
P.S: i think we can discus about this things in Peanuts Thread v. 0.4. don't you think?
This is the peanut forum.... :p