PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : New forum

Fizzban
04.11.2005, 17:44
Since one forum has become too small for the English community, we have opened a second one:

Peanuts (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208), the new Off-Topic Area of the english community. You can discuss there everything not related to Gothic.

This forum will remain the meeting point for all English-speaking Gothic fans. You can discuss the Gothic series or ask for help.

The forums will be moderated by our charming and beloved moderators one-cool and LadyLomar and their new team members WernerTWC and rekinu. Congrats to the two new mods, I am sure that you will do a great job!

one-cool
04.11.2005, 17:57
well gcongratz to the two new mods :)
and I hope you will join both forums and post in each of them :).

^_^

Petyamester
04.11.2005, 18:17
Great! We were talking about a new forum in the last few days, and now.....
it's reality! Thx.

Sowilo
04.11.2005, 18:23
Congratz to the 2 new moderators. Especially to rekinu or first mod who don't speak German but English and his natural tonge which is the one of the most of the users of this forum^^.

rockfest
04.11.2005, 18:53
Cool :p

Godcrusher
04.11.2005, 18:55
Heyy dudes congratz u really deserve it! Hails to thy might :D

_DieGo_
04.11.2005, 19:10
:eek: :eek: :eek: .. i cant believe my eyes... fizzban is posting? :D... good... new subforum... congratz rekinu and werner!

one-cool
04.11.2005, 19:11
:eek: :eek: :eek: .. i cant believe my eyes... fizzban is posting? :D... good... new subforum... congratz rekinu and werner!
I sandbagged him into opening this thread. :D

Petyamester
04.11.2005, 19:13
I see him first on this forum...

_DieGo_
04.11.2005, 19:17
*lol*

I see him first on this forum...
me too :D that's why i was so surprised :D... but i hope it's not the last time.. i want to see him more often here... he's a mod wtf :D

edit: the 2 new mods... how did they become mods? did they do sth or just you(the old mods) choose them? :)

Vladix
04.11.2005, 19:29
well congratz to rekinu and werner ;) hope you'll have fun,and good luck! :)

one-cool
04.11.2005, 19:30
me too :D that's why i was so surprised :D... but i hope it's not the last time.. i want to see him more often here... he's a mod wtf :D

edit: the 2 new mods... how did they become mods? did they do sth or just you(the old mods) choose them? :)
I hope this too, but well, we will see <_>

he is not a mod, he is an admin.

the new Mods were asked by me, if they want to. We discussed it in the interna. the Staff decided in the end, that these two will be asked iof they want to do the job.

_DieGo_
04.11.2005, 19:44
the new Mods were asked by me, if they want to. We discussed it in the interna. the Staff decided in the end, that these two will be asked iof they want to do the job.

O_o.. ok then thx for the info :D

he is not a mod, he is an admin.

o yeah.. silly me.. his stars are red, under his nick there is written administrator... :D :D :D

rockfest
04.11.2005, 19:47
Lol...that what was predictible...

Congratz to the 2 new moderators. Especially to rekinu or first mod who don't speak German but English and his natural tonge which is the one of the most of the users of this forum^^.

WernerTWC
04.11.2005, 19:49
First, THX for all the congratz!!!! :)

well gcongratz to the two new mods :)
and I hope you will join both forums and post in each of them :).

^_^
You can be sure, i will "keep an eye" on the peanuts,... it´s too much fun to talk sometimes OT with all of you!

I am a "chosen" one! ;) *lol*

_DieGo_
04.11.2005, 19:49
ok another question(the last one:D): but i thought that both of them are mods on peanuts.... but looks like rekinu is mod on peanuts and werner on english forum?? :confused: :D

WernerTWC
04.11.2005, 19:52
Totally right, i´m mod in here, rek in the peanuts!

rockfest
04.11.2005, 20:30
As is said....totaly predictible...lol man...but you both deserve it...congratulations to you. Hope you have a good "moding" time in here.

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:21
predictible
you mean, predictable?

I never heard of something like that. I'm confused cause you used it twice. Well then we are lamers cause you can say, what we were about to do ;_;.

rockfest
05.11.2005, 01:25
you mean, predictable?

I never heard of something like that. I'm confused cause you used it twice. Well then we are lamers cause you can say, what we were about to do ;_;.
I was thinking that you will do this because the peanuts threads got full faster than a bunny could eat a carrot :D . The 4th edition had 50 posts in the first day. If continued like this...well in a week it would have been full(less than a week but...who counts?). I didn't meant that you were lamers. Jees, you're cool guys, get it? :D

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:29
I was thinking that you will do this because the peanuts threads got full faster than a bunny could eat a carrot :D . The 4th edition had 50 posts in the first day. If continued like this...well in a week it would have been full(less than a week but...who counts?). I didn't meant that you were lamers. Jees, you're cool guys, get it? :D
wrong.

The idea of the splitting was in my mind long before the 4th part of the peanuts. It was discussed in the last time by the staff, and now it was the right time to split.

rockfest
05.11.2005, 01:37
wrong.

The idea of the splitting was in my mind long before the 4th part of the peanuts. It was discussed in the last time by the staff, and now it was the right time to split.
I'm sorry then...it was just my honest opinion. Looks like i was wrong. I'm not saying that you all made a bad decision. This subject was discused very intense and everyone agreed that splitting up is a great ideea but at the right time. The problem is : "is this the right time" ? We are still a handfull of people who post constantly on the forum and honestly there are alot of times when i wait hours on the forum for somebody to reply. :(

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:41
When you are talking of an hour like now, then I have to agree you.
Well, when a community posts in 2 Weeks a thousand posts in one Forum.

And I saw a great potential in the OT-part. In the old forum we only had the peanuts. And the themes in there lasted 3 posts, and then we often jumped to the next. Now we can open threads and chit-chat in the peanuts. The peanuts-thread itself is now a have phun about everything thread...

I wanted a place, where we can talk freely and longer about all the off topic related stuff.

rockfest
05.11.2005, 01:45
Well, when a community posts in 2 Weeks a thousand posts in one Forum.
And taking my rate of posts(about one hundred per day) that means...Btw sorry for making you read all my shit.
But i agree with you. hope that this thing will prove to break my doubts.

one-cool
05.11.2005, 01:48
good, we are now on the same level with our thoughts ^_^.

and now I will go to bed and have a looooooong sleep.

rockfest
05.11.2005, 01:49
good, we are now on the same level with our thoughts ^_^.

and now I will go to bed and have a looooooong sleep.
Good night. Everyone deserves his beauty sleep. ;)

rekinu
05.11.2005, 12:45
So, I have to thank you all for the congratulations, and I want to thank the staff for picking me to be a mod. The split idea is good, because as one-cool said, the OT on this forum has potential, so it had to get more space...:)

Yavanna
05.11.2005, 13:04
I'm so pround of you rekinu :D . A fellow roumanian is a mod now :D .
Congratulations man :) .

EDIT: Werner is also a moderator :D . I didn't know that.
Werner, congratulations :D :) !!!

Petyamester
05.11.2005, 13:15
Gratz!