PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : bows

banzino_gothic
03.11.2005, 19:06
Do you think that the bows and crossbows should have a pointer or a sign to get a mark on the enemy” head shot :p “? It can save us learning points and have fun more buy killing one man with one arrow and the man or any one” animals” .And the head shot can be determined accordingly to the bow if it is accurate” a new category added to the bow “under its damage and its requirements” dexterity…"

Sowilo
03.11.2005, 19:10
If there would be a cross I want that the arrow will hit below the cross at greater ranges. And u have to aim a bit shifted if the target moves cause ur arrow need a little bit time to reach it.

nefertum
03.11.2005, 19:19
I like Gothic as RPG, not Fps and actuall method of using ranger weapons is interesting and good enough. But it would be intresting, if we could use ballistic curves

WernerTWC
03.11.2005, 19:21
Imo a pointer isn´t such a good idea for gothic,... would remember me to much to a shooter,... but i said it once before, it should be able to aim better, when you aim for a longer time.

-Jaden-
03.11.2005, 19:23
Imo, it should be like in fable - You are able to shoot your enemy in focus AND when making long range shots, you can use targeting.

Petyamester
03.11.2005, 19:24
It's a very good idea, and if you would improve your archery skill, then you won't have to aim more accurate (pixel hunt) to make a head shot, or somewhat like this.

Vladix
03.11.2005, 19:59
yes its an excelent idea!its gonna be cool if you can aim your target!And as you advance in dexterity or in archery skill your pointer gets form biger to smaller so you can hit more accurate

rekinu
03.11.2005, 21:07
I think that making the aiming with crosses on head and things like that will change gothic system. They should only make the arrows hit the target when we shoot them, not like before when alot of arrows just misses target.

Yavanna
04.11.2005, 07:36
I wouldn't like it. One of the reasons could be that I hate FPS :rolleyes: .
I'm usually for the new stuff in the game, but this one... neah...

Godcrusher
04.11.2005, 10:29
nahhh it shoud stay like it is. Is boring to to head shots and kill ur enemy with one hit its to much like so many shooting games(max payne etc.). And i want g3 looks wery like g1 and that whoud ruind it.

Petyamester
04.11.2005, 14:30
nahhh it shoud stay like it is. Is boring to to head shots and kill ur enemy with one hit its to much like so many shooting games(max payne etc.). And i want g3 looks wery like g1 and that whoud ruind it.
Then perhaps, it wouldn't kill the enemy, but make a 2x, 3x damage.

_DieGo_
04.11.2005, 14:47
hmmm... not such a good idea... i think at bows i'd only like that thing with "stucking" arrow... ;) :)

Godcrusher
04.11.2005, 15:02
Then perhaps, it wouldn't kill the enemy, but make a 2x, 3x damage.

yeah but that whoud not be realistic. If shot a person with even a bow in the head(from a nice distance ofcourse) he dies, not to mention x bows.

DeadlyArrow
04.11.2005, 16:16
dunno about the cross, but i like targeting

kamykaze
19.01.2006, 08:38
if you shoot with the bow or crosbow in someone's head ... this will blow off ... i like it ... because will be blood everywhere ... and that make the game more scarying ... :D

or in g3 if you shoot someone with an arrow you will see the arrow how she remained stuck in him .... ?

banzino_gothic
19.01.2006, 15:41
ya that would be cool :D

kamykaze
19.01.2006, 19:11
no .. is not cool ...

IS VERY VERY VERY cool .. i wish that thing will be in g3 ... imagine yourself ... to run from the orcs ... with an arrow stucked in your chest ...

how will that be ?! :D

_DieGo_
19.01.2006, 20:14
and that make the game more scarying ... :D
... and will ruin the game named Gothic! YEAH!! :rolleyes:

or in g3 if you shoot someone with an arrow you will see the arrow how she remained stuck in him .... ?
We talked a lot about stucking arrows, but not in the body, maybe remain on the ground, stick in the trees.... but stuck in humans would again ruin the game............

Khaled
19.01.2006, 20:39
kamykaze..do you know what kind of gamers play gothic??most of them are under 18..and if in the game there will be "blowing up heads" then on the original product there will be a label which says 18+ so most of the gothic lovers will not be able to play G3..got it?
- now to stay on topic..I say that this is not a good ideea..I don't wnat this change in G3..I wnat it to look like Gothic...but with fewer misses.:D

SkySaint
19.01.2006, 20:48
i kinda agree with Khaled if you put all that "sticking arrow out of your head deal" it will look more like Blade Of Darkness game than gothic you now gore and stuff like that :D

kamykaze
20.01.2006, 06:55
k people .. i will not say anyting ... :mad:

ss07ax
20.01.2006, 18:16
ok that is great :D . Just don't cry. §cry

Colonelu
22.01.2006, 19:24
@kamykaze

If you wanna blow up heads play Postal 2 :p

Flea
24.01.2006, 12:10
If we chose where to shoot and kill with one arrow or bolt we dont need dexterety then. Thet's no fun. §weissnich

Roock
26.01.2006, 19:05
Yah they could add the accuracy like this (aim at the head depending on the bow skills will you hit the target or miss it many times) and dexterity (which bow you can use LIKE IN GOTHIC ) some modifications can be made but the base is good