PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [NotR] Thieves Guild

Sammael
29.10.2005, 17:45
1. Is it possible to join the Thieves' Guild AFTER becoming a Fire Magician?
2. If not, is there any other place in the game where you can learn to pick pockets? I know it wasn't possible in G2, but I'm hoping Night of the Raven may be different...

Thanks!

Archibal
29.10.2005, 17:47
Hello and wellcome to the forum!
It's still possible to enter the thieves guild (I think), just betray one of the thieves in the city(Rengar of exemple).
I think you can also learn to pick pochet's from Lucia in the bandit camp.

Sowilo
29.10.2005, 18:19
Can't u learn lockpicking by the guy near the smith? Who is building, who can I say it in English, forniture?

edit: shame on me, welcome to the forum :)

Sammael
29.10.2005, 19:49
Thanks for the answer! I'll try to turn someone in, although I may be a bit late for that... I already promised them I wouldn't.

Oh well, at least I've still got Lucia in the bandit camp. I hope I won't mess that one up.

Yeah, Thorben can teach lockpicking, but I was looking for the pickpocketing skill teacher.

Oh, and thanks for the welcoms. I've enjoyed the Gothic series and I can't wait for G3.

-Jaden-
29.10.2005, 23:08
Can't u learn lockpicking by the guy near the smith? Who is building, who can I say it in English, forniture?

edit: shame on me, welcome to the forum :)
But that one only works when you have payed Gritta's debt to Matteo. (not in Gritta's, but yours money)

That guy is Thorben and he is building furniture. to be more exact, then closet.

welcome to WoG :)

Sowilo
30.10.2005, 11:32
Yeah, Thorben can teach lockpicking, but I was looking for the pickpocketing skill teacher.
Hargl, I should learn to read^^.

pocket picking: Bill (jharkendar)

DeadlyArrow
30.10.2005, 17:02
Hargl, I should learn to read^^.

pocket picking: Bill (jharkendar)

yes, it was one guy in pyrates camp, but every time i came to him he says that i don't have enough dexterity or something like that
but i think thieves will teach you in any case, teach a mage will be no prob for them, you'll only have problems if you kill them

Sowilo
30.10.2005, 17:15
I looked it up there is written that u need at least 30 dex to leran it.