PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : New mod for Gothic 2 NoTR

AlexX
29.10.2005, 11:46
We are finished creating our first mod for Gothic.

I publish download link and ask you for download and try out it and add comments here.

Description: Our protagonist is Vladimir. He is consists in elite warriors of Tsargrad. From conversation with King he learns about abduction of valuable manuscripts and at once sends on traces of the friend which pursued the thief.

Screenshots (http://mm-tart.com/photogallery.php)
Go to download mirror (Russian and English versions) (http://version.jino-net.ru)

DeadlyArrow
29.10.2005, 11:55
Huh, it's now 3 days while I'm playing this mod ;)
The world isn't very big but it's nice
Questions:
Why hares are so small?
And where is that armor "under the stone"? I searched every stone in the area but I didn't found it.

AlexX
29.10.2005, 12:12
Why hares are so small?
Do you think that hare are little? I think that they just right befit on sizes in relation to humans in game.
Or do you think that hares are so small on amount? Then I'll answer that it is enough for demo-version.

And where is that armor "under the stone"? I searched every stone in the area but I didn't found it.
Ahem, it was stolen :)

DeadlyArrow
29.10.2005, 12:26
Actually in noral life hares are bigger than rats ;) but size doesn't really matter, it's just my opinion

stolen... too bad §burn §burn

AlexX
29.10.2005, 12:37
stolen... too bad
Why bad? I think that it is more realistic 'cause in the mountain landscape are living hidden bandits and thefts.

DeadlyArrow
29.10.2005, 13:15
Why bad? I think that it is more realistic 'cause in the mountain landscape are living hidden bandits and thefts.
bad for these bandits - if i'll have a chance to meet them §burn

WernerTWC
29.10.2005, 13:29
We are finished creating our first mod for Gothic.

I publish download link and ask you for download and try out it and add comments here.

Wow, you changed my plans for this weekend!!! :)
THX for that! I´ll try it this evening!!!!

Milgo
29.10.2005, 13:46
Will it be allowed for someone in the wog-forums to translate your mod into German?

AlexX
29.10.2005, 14:04
Will it be allowed for someone in the wog-forums to translate your mod into German?
Of course yes. Please knock me in the ICQ 247-887 with message "German translate".

Bullseye
29.10.2005, 14:47
By the way, how is the name of this mod?

Milgo
29.10.2005, 14:48
By the way, how is the name of this mod?
It calls "The Den".

Sowilo
29.10.2005, 16:25
U got a news (http://www.worldofgothic.com/). :)

rekinu
29.10.2005, 16:38
great ! but to bad I cannot download it... §gnah

this error appears on that link you posted...

503The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

AlexX
29.10.2005, 17:06
Yeah I know. Unfortunatelly this mirror temporary unavailable 'cause server has the tech troubles.

2Admins and Moders:
Can I upload this mod on WorldOfGothic site?

AlexX
29.10.2005, 17:12
2DeadlyArrow
You have a chance to meet one of the bandits. He is in a cave< when you falling down in the lake. He wears black suit.

Milgo
29.10.2005, 17:16
Hear (http://rapidshare.de/files/6919092/theden_eng.rar.html) is a mirror (by rapidshare.de) from me. In this version is the Russian voice output.

In this (http://rapidshare.de/files/6925373/The_Den.exe.html) version isn't the Russian voice output, but an easier installer.

Godcrusher
29.10.2005, 21:06
do i need notr cd to play this mod?

AlexX
29.10.2005, 21:24
do i need notr cd to play this mod?
If your NoTR Addon runs without CD - our mod'll runs without CD too.

Deathwalker
29.10.2005, 21:48
That mod is really cool. It hasn't anything together to the story of Gothic, but REALLY cool

-Jaden-
29.10.2005, 22:10
Seems to be a nice piece of work! :) I shall try this, as soon as I have installed G2Notr. Thank you!

Bullseye
29.10.2005, 22:46
Is this mod a demo or a full game? In the german discussion somebody said that the mod comes to an very surprisely and early end. Can it be that the mod will be continued in a second mod?

Deathwalker
29.10.2005, 23:18
teh modder said, thats just a demo, that their "big" mod will come out after Gothic 3...

Bullseye
29.10.2005, 23:45
Fine, but its a very bad timing. I dont think that their is time for me to play other games when i have G3 . ;)

Ken Suyoko
30.10.2005, 00:00
okay.. now its time for me to give a feedback about this mod.

but first, i have to say : respect! That some english/russian people made this mod for Gothic.

and now my improvement posibillities:
More vobs on the world.
Not so many wolfes in a crowd
some better textures for the trees and the armors

and again a respect for the new armor-models and the rabbits, they look really nice!

but:
i found a little bug *gg*
The spiders gave me 120 XP, the same of the minecrawler warrior

AlexX
30.10.2005, 06:37
Fine, but its a very bad timing. I dont think that their is time for me to play other games when i have G3 .
Ahem, our big mod go out when people'll finish the Gothic 3 game ;)
But it is just my supposition. Maybe, in reverse, it'll goes out before G3.

When we'll live - we'll see... (c)

More vobs on the world.
It is just a demo. In big mod there'll be more and more VOBs

Not so many wolfes in a crowd
fot elite warrior this wolfes - cocroaches on a kitchen :)

some better textures for the trees and the armors
Why you don't like armor textures?

The spiders gave me 120 XP, the same of the minecrawler warrior
In big mod we'll make real spiders with real amount of XP

-Jaden-
30.10.2005, 08:11
So is there maybe another download-mirror, where can I get this Mod in English? and without speech?

ThorTheViking
30.10.2005, 12:27
How do i run this mod??? I installed it and it gives me no icon to run it?

AlexX
30.10.2005, 13:15
So is there maybe another download-mirror, where can I get this Mod in English? and without speech?
Try here (http://worldofgothic.com/?go=dlfile&fileid=48)

How do i run this mod??? I installed it and it gives me no icon to run it?
You need GothicStarter installed.

DeadlyArrow
30.10.2005, 15:15
@Thor
to run any mod you need instal Gothic starter first - it must suit your Gothic (starters for G1 and G2 are different), then klick on starter and chose mod which you want to play.
Gothic Starter for G2:http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&release_id=168

ThorTheViking
30.10.2005, 18:32
I managed to start the mod but when i play and try to open inventory with tab button i keep on getting this errors. What the fuck am i to do?

AlexX
30.10.2005, 20:25
I managed to start the mod but when i play and try to open inventory with tab button i keep on getting this errors
What 'this' errors?

AlexX
31.10.2005, 17:15
Now we are in English.
You can visit our site http://mm-tart.com without translation troubles.

Zaratul
31.10.2005, 17:41
Souds good!
@DeadlyArrow

This mod runs on Youre NOTR? :) Then it`ll run for me too! :) Wich did U use - Russian or English?

Deathwalker
31.10.2005, 18:37
it runs both I think....but the english translation isn't perfekt. On a few Items still standig in russian what they are

DeadlyArrow
31.10.2005, 18:40
@Zaratul
i have Russian version
read pm

Deathwalker
31.10.2005, 19:03
@ Deadly arrow. and? russian is simple, huh?? :D :D :D ;)

edit: the modder just said to me, that the translation isn't so good, because he didn't (or don't? damned english grammar ;) ) found the translation for this words

DeadlyArrow
31.10.2005, 19:23
@Deathwalker
in Russian version it's an old russian language, if you understand, like it was in middleages

AlexX
01.11.2005, 05:21
Download mirror works again.

in Russian version it's an old russian language, if you understand, like it was in middleages
Exactly from it I didn't translate some words in mod.

ThorTheViking
01.11.2005, 18:55
i made this guy who is hurt a dinner so where do i go next :confused:

Knuplez
01.11.2005, 19:52
where did you get meat? meatbugs arent enought

ThorTheViking
01.11.2005, 21:40
you have to find the mushroomz(bread or something), meatbug meat and water. That's all i found and made a meal.
What do i do next. That guy said something about his armour and a sword but i don't know where to find it and also where do i need to go to get back into the house i was in in the begining???

DeadlyArrow
02.11.2005, 05:51
You can't find armor, now you should find a way to the necromancer's (or whatever he is) secret lair (in the forest)

grifisITA
02.11.2005, 08:56
is there gothic starter (for gothic 2) in english?i downloaded the german one but i can't install it...maybe cause i've gothic italian version...

Sowilo
02.11.2005, 10:19
Do u have the addon?

grifisITA
02.11.2005, 11:20
of course

Sowilo
02.11.2005, 11:40
Why excactly u can't install it? Is there an error message? If there is one can u write here the content?

rockfest
02.11.2005, 11:52
Did you used the german exe? The adddon can't be installed without it(if i remember well) but the starter can be installed with any version of gothic.

AlexX
02.11.2005, 12:01
I helped grifisITA. If someone want - I can write here my method.

rockfest
02.11.2005, 12:06
I helped grifisITA. If someone want - I can write here my method.
Sure....why not? Just edit your post. Or post again.

AlexX
02.11.2005, 13:16
If someone've some troubles with starting any mod, just do following things:
1. Replace original files of Gothic 2 NoTR (System folder) on this (http://www.ogl.ru/data/1/34/G2%20_tNotR_2.6_%5BGERMAN%5D.rar)
2. Download (http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&release_id=168) last version of GothicStarter and put it in Gothic 2 System folder
3. Run GothicStarter and launch mod

grifisITA
02.11.2005, 18:05
i gotta find the other entrance...where the hell is it?!

rockfest
02.11.2005, 18:15
i gotta find the other entrance...where the hell is it?!
are you talking about the starter? what entrance?

grifisITA
02.11.2005, 22:55
after i burn the door and i kill the fellow inside, my friend say that i gotta find an other entrance to the cave for finding out the magician

DeadlyArrow
02.11.2005, 22:58
oh, i didn't found it too, and i don't see any hint :(

rockfest
02.11.2005, 22:59
after i burn the door and i kill the fellow inside, my friend say that i gotta find an other entrance to the cave for finding out the magician
Don't have any clue what you're talking about there. Can you be more precise?

DeadlyArrow
02.11.2005, 23:08
@rockfest
Did you played the mod? ;)

rockfest
02.11.2005, 23:25
@rockfest
Did you played the mod? ;)
§wall §xlol §umleitung :grinundwe I'm stupid. I taught that they we're talking about notr. I'm gonna leave this thread now and never come back. :grinundwe

DeadlyArrow
02.11.2005, 23:35
@rockfest
I felt it's something strange with you ;)
Guy where are you running? Return :D

AlexX
03.11.2005, 05:57
Hint: you can find second entrance on the top of mountains.

DeadlyArrow
03.11.2005, 14:19
but it's closed with stone! and it's no way to do something with it

AlexX
03.11.2005, 18:24
Move the stone away

DeadlyArrow
03.11.2005, 18:29
but how? with CTRL?

ThorTheViking
03.11.2005, 19:24
i have burned down the door and fought that guy but he has closed the way with the stone. Where do i find the other enterance??
I searched everywhere and i still don't know where to look. The npcs don't tell you shit. How did you guys imagine that game as an adventure? Do you wan't me to go nuts?? At least you should give a few more hints!! Now tell me exactly where to go not just ''search the mountains'' and shit.

Thank you :mad:

grifisITA
03.11.2005, 20:11
ehi man,relax!! ;)
me too gotta find the other entrance...well to tell the truth i found it,but it's closed with a stone and i really donno what to do...alexx said to move the stone but if i press ctrl nothing happens §burn
do you know the 3 or 4 little lakes?yeah where you gotta get water.well,it's quite near there ;)

ThorTheViking
03.11.2005, 21:30
Thanx grifisITA you helped me. :)
I found the enterance but i cannot open it. I knew this will happen. If the mod will look like that with no clue what to do i hope it will never get out and if it will i won't play it and i think many others won't too. It's a shame because you have a great idea but you aren't working on it as much as you should.
I also keep getting these errors when i start the game or load it.
http://www.shrani.si/pics/1123688_thumb.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/pics/1123688.jpg)
http://www.shrani.si/pics/2123689_thumb.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/pics/2123689.jpg)

eXecutioner
08.11.2005, 14:51
Just installed and played "The Den" mod. 10x to AlexX and his modding team.

I played trought the mod and found the second entrance and defeated the magician. But the thing is that I get out of the cave and I can't do nothing more. No notes and no hints. Or is it how it is suppsoed to end? Just like that? "And the hero wondered around the world untill he got tired and died." :P

I know this is just a demo but I will tell you what I think about it as it is:

1.The mod is good enought.
2.At first you talk with the king. The king should have more dialogues and a name like "King AlexX" :P. Then when you exit the door you get teleported to the next region. A suggestion: open the other door in the room and continue with something like a castle and finally in an inner monastary a magician teleports you to the place you need to go.
3.The main map should be completly surrounded by mountanous areas so the player doesn't see the end of the map.
4.Both caracters on this map should have more dialogue lines. And a major bug [well that's what I call it] is that in one dialogue session there are so much lines that you can't read all of them as the text scrolls to fast. You could reduce the speed of the text [if possible] or make a dialogue session from two or more smaller sessions.
5.The translation is not perfect. I know that english is a bit hard and it is not youre natural language but can you post here the english dialogues because the sentences are spelled wrong and maby we can help you with them [look at my Gothic 3 GameStar Translation where Amalor and WernerTWC helped a lot].
6.Hope youre mod will be good enough to play with joy. Maby you could make it in chapters and upload each on the net separately so we can play parts of it before Gothic 3.
7.Good work in future endevours.

AlexX
08.11.2005, 15:55
Just like that? "And the hero wondered around the world untill he got tired and died."
No, he returned in Tsargrad :)

The king should have more dialogues and a name like "King AlexX"
His name is Great Knyaz

so much lines that you can't read all of them as the text scrolls to fast. You could reduce the speed of the text [if possible] or make a dialogue session from two or more smaller sessions.
Just play with speech and bug'll be fixed.

The translation is not perfect
Yeah, I know. This is my first variant. Soon maybe it'll be a patch. I hope that'll be :)

eXecutioner
08.11.2005, 16:39
Just play with speech and bug'll be fixed.

Well I'm not a native russian speaker, even if Romania was under russian dominance. Is there an english translated version with voice?

His name is Great Knyaz

But all I can see above him is King

Yeah, I know. This is my first variant. Soon maybe it'll be a patch. I hope that'll be

Hope you will...As I said if you need any help you can post it here...

Still you didn't answer my question:

I played trought the mod and found the second entrance and defeated the magician. But the thing is that I get out of the cave and I can't do nothing more. No notes and no hints.

Is this the ending or should I go and kill al the rabbits in the area [already killed the wounded NPC :D ] and become a poacher [illegal animal hunter] :P ?

Cassandra
08.11.2005, 23:13
§gnah!!! eXecutioner, how did you manage to defeat the magician? The minute I show my face he leaps, swipes and I'm a goner; can't run back the way I came, even if running was an option.

eXecutioner
09.11.2005, 07:47
The magician is easy to kill.

First you go to him and after talikng to kim you try to wack whim.

Btw I cought him in a deadly swing but his life woulnd't get lower than half.

Then after entering the other entrance I found him again [full life] and easily killed him [with a sword of 120 dmg I think - found it in the cave]

Good luck Cassandra and welcome to the forum.

AlexX
09.11.2005, 07:59
Well I'm not a native russian speaker, even if Romania was under russian dominance. Is there an english translated version with voice?
Just play with Russian speech ;)

I played trought the mod and found the second entrance and defeated the magician. But the thing is that I get out of the cave and I can't do nothing more. No notes and no hints.
Just read the book :D
It is the end.

eXecutioner
09.11.2005, 08:16
I've already read the book and except from one title that's in english all of the book is in russian and I think it's depicting the names of the modders.

Anyways if that's the end. Fine by me :)

Godcrusher
18.11.2005, 19:24
is it normal that there are no voices of the people?

AlexX
18.11.2005, 21:41
Yeah, 'cause we have only Russian speech.

Godcrusher
19.11.2005, 12:17
Yeah, 'cause we have only Russian speech.

ok tnx.
Ok i have a prob.
I found mushroom bread, meatbug meat and a 5 flasks of water. Why cant i made a meal yet?

AlexX
19.11.2005, 12:57
'cause you need to get water from the lake before you start cooking.

Godcrusher
19.11.2005, 20:47
aahhhh thanks.

Another prob:

I found a wooden door that ( at least i think so) msut be burned. How do i burn it? Do i need some spell or what?

DeadlyArrow
19.11.2005, 20:53
Another prob:

I found a wooden door that ( at least i think so) msut be burned. How do i burn it? Do i need some spell or what?

no. in time it will be written "burn the door" when you come close, then you can burn it

Godcrusher
20.11.2005, 08:57
ok tnx deadly. Now to move that stone ;)

Godcrusher
20.11.2005, 19:42
ok i bloody give up. How to move the stone!!???'

AlexX
21.11.2005, 12:53
With action key (LMB or LMB+CTRL)

RoAdam
05.12.2005, 10:27
Hey!
You were asking for help with creating some willage?
I know a few things, what do you want to do?

AlexX
05.12.2005, 16:20
What exactly do you want? Tell me and I can create a few things. What is your mod about?
Our mod about XII-century Russia. If you canm please create some that houses and so on.

RoAdam
05.12.2005, 21:00
Well as much as I am trying to do modding. I first have some idea of what I want to make. So if you are youst trying me out, I wouldnt mind some refferences or link to some Russia history museum. Or you could youst describe common signs,attributes of arhitecture in that era.

AlexX
06.12.2005, 15:04
@RoAdam: hm, I think it'll be better if you'll go in the museum, 'cause it'll better foy your knowledge ;)

And if seriously - I don't know any Russian history portals in abroad language.

RoAdam
06.12.2005, 18:26
Still you probably know what you want. If you want churches, I know that they all have these spheres on the top and massive walls. I dont know much about normal houses becouse they arent shown anywhere. So do you want someting like gothic style?

rockfest
06.12.2005, 18:36
Sorry for putting between you two but this is is no way of making "bussines".

@AlexX if you want him to help you then help him as well. You can't only say to him "draw" and he should draw exactly what you want.

@RoAdam *click* (http://www.4windstravel.com/shows/ruscrs/v81-12.jpg) for some little houses. What is important is to make an overview about their style not to build in the same way as you see them.
*click* (http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/images/Queen%20Hussar/qh015.jpg) to see a nice ideea of a house.
Just go to google and search...it's not that hard to find out what you need. ;)

RoAdam
07.12.2005, 06:54
Havent you been reading? He wants houses from XII century in Russia. I did some research and as far as I know most of the houses were wooden. I thing that they were build almost in the same style as that lone house\shack in NOTR. Wooden beams and stuff.

edit: I have one first version of houses. So tell me where can I get it to you. I could add an image here but I dont know how.

HOW CAN I ADD AN IMMAGE!!!!!!!!!!! §burn §burn §burn

AlexX
08.12.2005, 14:14
No gothic style and no stone walls. I needa something just like this:
http://www.informavtodor.ru/kazan/images/hystory/2.jpg

RoAdam
11.12.2005, 20:10
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6006/house11zj.th.jpg (http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=house11zj.jpg)

Here is the first version. As I see from yout image, there is a lot of wooden walls, houses..... Well I created my house with creating one wooden beam and then copying ataching, resizing, rotating others around. It took me around one hour.

AlexX
13.12.2005, 10:15
Thx 2u 4 this house, but can u create at least one window? For sunlight ^^

RoAdam
14.12.2005, 06:38
Well, I will. You know I didnt worked on it so much. Anyway, I think that windows on that kind of houses were small. I will make two or three windows, make floor :D , and other stuff. Do you want me to sent that to you?(3ds gothic format of course)

AlexX
14.12.2005, 07:50
Yes, I want. But before I'll post there some new pictures in high-resolution (as link on imageshack, of course).

Be back soon...

RoAdam
15.12.2005, 21:57
That soon of yours is quite long. ;)

AlexX
17.12.2005, 15:20
Like this:

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/508/scan10247lf.th.jpg (http://img459.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan10247lf.jpg)

AlexX
19.12.2005, 15:54
Today I'ma won the competition and got the certificate.
Now our project 'Middlerus' passed to the district competition in Moscow ^^

eXecutioner
19.12.2005, 18:37
Good for you AlexX. You deserve it. "Middlerus" is [si = is "nu si romanesc"] "The Den" mod right?

_DieGo_
19.12.2005, 18:41
Good for you AlexX. You deserve it. "Middlerus" si[AND] "The Den" mod right?
maybe he don't understand what "si" means :D

AlexX
20.12.2005, 05:28
Right. 'Cause 'The Den' is the demo of 'Middlerus' :)

fnd what is 'si'? I think 'si'='yes' in French or Italian?

eXecutioner
20.12.2005, 16:23
AlexX what was the thing with "youre" "Einfach Mod". Is it really copied from someother person's mod?

WernerTWC
20.12.2005, 17:17
AlexX what was the thing with "youre" "Einfach Mod". Is it really copied from someother person's mod?
He used this:
Dämonenbeschwörerrobe (HUM_DMBM_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Feuermagierrobe (HUM_KDFL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Feuermagierrobe (HUM_KDFS_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Wassermagierrobe (HUM_KDWL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Wassermagierrobe (HUM_KDWS_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Novizenrock (HUM_NOVL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Novizenrüstung (HUM_NOVS_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Buddlerklamotten (HUM_SFBL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Söldnerrüstung (HUM_SLDL1_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Söldnerrüstung (HUM_SLDL2_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Schattenrüstung (HUM_STTM1_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Schattenrüstung (HUM_STTM2_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Schattenrüstung (HUM_STTS_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Templerrüstung (HUM_TPLL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Templerrüstung (HUM_TPLM_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Templerrüstung (HUM_TPLS_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Buddlerklamotten (HUM_VLKL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)
Buddlerklamotten (HUM_VLKL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX)

That´s from the "Dunkle Brut-Mod"-demo.

Zaratul
20.12.2005, 17:21
He used this:
That´s from the "Dunkle Brut-Mod"-demo.

Never played it. Is it in Engish too?

WernerTWC
20.12.2005, 18:40
Never played it. Is it in Engish too?

Sorry, my fault, it is only a DEMO of the mod, and afaik it´s in german only.

Zaratul
20.12.2005, 18:47
Too bad I was on their home page (if it`s the same I think) and their English page was not completed and so I didn`t get much info about it!

eXecutioner
20.12.2005, 20:33
You should use Altavista's Babelfish for translation. It translates the whole web page. Yo will find it here (http://babelfish.altavista.com).

AlexX
21.12.2005, 14:40
And for what you removed Einfach G2NoTR mod?

rockfest
21.12.2005, 14:44
Because you took someone else's work without asking his permission...

*click* (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=1624782&#post1624782)

AlexX
21.12.2005, 14:54
It's about EG1, but I'm talkin' about EG2NoTR

Freddy
21.12.2005, 15:52
Because you

HUM_STTM1_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX
HUM_STTM2_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX
HUM_STTS_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX
HUM_TPLL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX
HUM_TPLL_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX
HUM_TPLM_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX
HUM_TPLS_ARMOR_V0-C.TEX

included in this mod. These textures come from the "Dunkle Brut Demo" and are done by CeeX.

This dissapoints me. :( I was so happy that there are non german speaking modders....

I really expect a statement from you.

AlexX
21.12.2005, 17:14
Sorry, CeeX, for copying yer textures, I'm really feeling myself so bad as u can't imagine...

But how about paladin model?

And 'The Den' ? All armor textures is mine, Iggeld in exception (Author - Tea, our ex-teammate)! And also all of armor models is mine.

eXecutioner
21.12.2005, 17:28
AlexX has apologised and now CeeX will now accept his apologies and they will make up. AlexX will put CeeX's name in the ReadMe in the Thanx section and he will make the mod and all will be well.

CeeX
26.12.2005, 23:04
I'm sorry to tell you that I won't give a permission to use the textures of the demo. I accept the apology of AlexX but I can't permit the use of this material for two reasons:

1. Even if I'm the creator of these textures, they are property of our whole team which I'm belong to.
2. Our modification Dunkle Brut (Darken Brood) hasn't been released yet. We don't want to share material, before we haven't released it ourselfes.

so long, CeeX

POLSKA
02.01.2006, 14:23
I have a question!
I started game and i only see black monitor!!
What i must do???

WernerTWC
02.01.2006, 14:53
I have a question!
I started game and i only see black monitor!!
What i must do???
Is this a problem only with this mod?

If not:

TECHNICAL HELP, read this FIRST!!! (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=92547)

Which PC do you have, an ATI Notebook?

POLSKA
02.01.2006, 19:21
I has been dealt with this problem, not important already!
Thank you for Help! :)

POLSKA
05.01.2006, 16:15
How to move the stone!!???'
I cant move Stone, if i dont move it i will use tips but i dont want to!!!
Answer please!!

eXecutioner
05.01.2006, 18:16
You click on it ^^.

POLSKA
05.01.2006, 21:20
I cliked on it and stone don't move!!!
Ahhh i must use tips!!! :D

eXecutioner
06.01.2006, 09:49
Because this is what I did. I clicked on the stone and it moved...Well I think a dialogue screen apeard and had an option push rock. CeeX can enlighten you better. After all he made the mod...

PS: Send him a message!

See Ya!

eXecutioner

AlexX
01.02.2006, 02:02
Please, someone fix on *this* (http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&release_id=194) page the name "Valdimir" on this one: "Vladimir".

And on *this* (http://www.worldofgothic.com/?go=dlfile&fileid=48) please remove the link to the Download Mirror.

And maby someone should to add here (http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5093/modsbut3pu.png) the "Mods" button on the English page?

WernerTWC
01.02.2006, 20:38
Please, someone fix on *this* (http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&release_id=194) page the name "Valdimir" on this one: "Vladimir".

And on *this* (http://www.worldofgothic.com/?go=dlfile&fileid=48) please remove the link to the Download Mirror.

And maby someone should to add here (http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5093/modsbut3pu.png) the "Mods" button on the English page?
All done by Fizzban. :)

orc_dog
02.02.2006, 13:02
i have one stupid question :p
how i can install this mod?

ss07ax
02.02.2006, 14:36
i have one stupid question :p
how i can install this mod?
You simply install it in the same folder with NOTR.

AlexX
02.02.2006, 14:52
If someone wanna play fixed Russian version - here (http://mm-tart.worldofgothic.ru/The_Den_-_Russian.rar) you can download and play it. :D
PS. It would be better if you'll download with download managers.

Edit :

Fixed 1.2 released, contains English speech.

Download fixed English version 1.2 @ WorldOfGothic.Ru (http://mm-tart.worldofgothic.ru/The_Den_-_English.exe)

And please, admins, replace that (http://www.worldofgothic.com/?go=dlfile&fileid=48) old file on this (http://mm-tart.worldofgothic.ru/The_Den_-_English.exe) new one.

rockfest
27.02.2006, 18:35
Fixed 1.2 released, contains English speech.

Great job ;)

And please, admins, replace that old file on this new one.

I will notify Fizzban :)

Edit :
He's done it. The new version is online ;)

AlexX
27.02.2006, 18:47
Danke, danke! §danke ;) :D

eXecutioner
08.03.2006, 16:49
Download and play the new english version and tell me youre oppinion about the speech please.

The main character is player by Alex. The rest of the characters are doubled by me.

See Ya!

eXecutioner

masmune
12.11.2008, 18:11
hi can any1 help me i tryed to install the gothic starter for the gothic 2 but it wont let me install

when ever i run the starter installation i go up to where you browse your file but ten the next option is not avaliable and when i browse the file to somewhere else it wont let me click ok.

Nameless2
13.11.2008, 13:41
hi can any1 help me i tryed to install the gothic starter for the gothic 2 but it wont let me install

when ever i run the starter installation i go up to where you browse your file but ten the next option is not avaliable and when i browse the file to somewhere else it wont let me click ok.
Make sure you select your Gothic 2 folder (and that you are using the Gothic 2 starter). Make sure that you don't open the folder, but select it (blue highlight). After that it should install just fine.
If you open it instead, the installer expects you to search deeper for an installation folder and then it will end up in the wrong directory. Good luck.

masmune
14.11.2008, 07:55
Make sure you select your Gothic 2 folder (and that you are using the Gothic 2 starter). Make sure that you don't open the folder, but select it (blue highlight). After that it should install just fine.
If you open it instead, the installer expects you to search deeper for an installation folder and then it will end up in the wrong directory. Good luck.

.... i just said i did this, it doesnt matter what folder i choose, you just cant click ok.

Korianous
17.11.2008, 03:53
You might need the German Gothic 2.6a exe file.

masmune
17.11.2008, 16:22
You might need the German Gothic 2.6a exe file.

you were right, i seems i needed the german gothic 2.6 exe file

one i copyed it over my existing exe file and ran the installer again i was be able to select the gothic 2 folder although it is strange i would never suspect something like that happening because of the exe.

thanks for the help