PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Best armor/weapon in gothic 1, gothic 2 and NotR

ventimilalire
26.10.2005, 12:39
Which was for you the best armor in gothic 1? and which in gothic 2(i haven't finished it yet, so don't reveal the story ;) only speak about the armours ;) )?

In gothic 1 the best armor at all is the necromancer's ... i couldn't believe my eyes when i found myself dressed exactly as Xardas :D
2° templers armor
3° the first level of the dress of fire(the master level of magician of fire is not that fire-red as the first ;) )

in gothic 2 i haven't seen all of them yet, but i simply love paladins' armor; the magician of fire's armor has become really better , nice gold flames all around the dress XD

rockfest
26.10.2005, 12:46
Well, in g1 :
1. water mage's robe.
2. ore armor
3. heavy guards armor
g2 :
1. light dragonhunter's armor
2. high council fire robe
3. paladin's armor.

Sowilo
26.10.2005, 12:48
I don't like mages so G1:

3. minecrawler armour (not very detailed but it was a good protection)
2. magic ore armour (looks simply cool)
1. ore baron armour - I want to have it!!!!

G2:

I played only as Paladin so I just like the:

1. Paladine armour.

-Jaden-
26.10.2005, 12:51
Do you mean armor's attributes or just design and look?

In G1, I like Crawler Plate Armor. It just feels safe. Neck is protected well and so on. And then I usually wear War Crossbow with that armor. It fits with it. And Warrior's Voice. (Warriors Voice - my favorite melee weapon.)

In G2.. Umm.. I think Heavy Dragon Hunter's armor.

rockfest
26.10.2005, 12:53
Do you mean armor's attributes or just design and look?

In G1, I like Crawler Plate Armor. It just feels safe. Neck is protected well and so on. And then I usually wear War Crossbow with that armor. It fits with it. And Warrior's Voice. (Warriors Voice - my favorite melee weapon.)

In G2.. Umm.. I think Heavy Dragon Hunter's armor.
Btw : have you saw the crawler plate in g2? Looks very cool.

-Jaden-
26.10.2005, 12:57
Btw : have you saw the crawler plate in g2? Looks very cool.
Looks cool, but attributes are shitty. Which disappointed me.

rockfest
26.10.2005, 13:11
Looks cool, but attributes are shitty. Which disappointed me.
But in g1 is the same thing. At the time when you get thecrawler armor is a piece of sht. I was talking about the look. :cool:

rekinu
26.10.2005, 13:19
In G1, I like the Ore baron Armor it looks fu****g great, the magic ore armour and the necromancer armour.
In G2, I like the knight armour(not paladin-because of the helmet:p), dragon hunter armour.

rockfest
26.10.2005, 13:26
In G1, I like the Ore baron Armor it looks fu****g great, the magic ore armour and the necromancer armour.
In G2, I like the knight armour(not paladin-because of the helmet:p), dragon hunter armour.
Oh c'mon man...knight's armor is a piece of crap. The way that chain stays on the head(like is a rapper or somethin, i don't have anything with rappers but i wouldn't like them in gothic). I hate that armor...

Zaratul
26.10.2005, 18:16
Oh c'mon man...knight's armor is a piece of crap. The way that chain stays on the head(like is a rapper or somethin, i don't have anything with rappers but i wouldn't like them in gothic). I hate that armor...

§nana Don`t post such things!!!! It`s rekinus thoughts and thats it!!!!

About the thread:

G1:
1. Heavy Shadow Armor (Just love the way it looks!!! :cool: )
2. Magic Ore Armor
3. Necromancers Robe

G2:
1. High Concil Fire Robe
2. Light Dragonhunters Armor
3. Heavy Militia Armor

rockfest
26.10.2005, 18:27
I don't understand! :confused: These are my toughts about this armor. And rekinu won't mind for saying that. He posted is tought about Morrowind and i didn't mind. It's a free world isn't it? But this is offtopic talk so we'll stop now.

Zaratul
26.10.2005, 18:29
I don't understand! :confused: These are my toughts about this armor. And rekinu won't mind for saying that. He posted is tought about Morrowind and i didn't mind. It's a free world isn't it? But this is offtopic talk so we'll stop now.

What I mean - I like how looks Heavy Shadows Armor and there is nothing i can do about it! Just love the way it looks! Of curse that later t`s not as good as guard, merc etc. but love the way it looks! :D

rockfest
26.10.2005, 18:32
:rolleyes: i was reffering about this :

Don`t post such things!!!! It`s rekinus thoughts and thats it!!!! :D

_DieGo_
26.10.2005, 18:57
interesting thread ;) :A

g1
1. heavy shadow armor(this is one of the things i like at diego ;) :) )
2. heavy guards armor(bad that you can't have it §gnah .. just by cheating :D :) )
3. ore barons armor

g2- i dont like the armors here so much but ok i'll chose heavy paladin armor and dragon hunter armors...

WernerTWC
26.10.2005, 20:00
When i´m only thinking about the look of the armor and forget the stats, then for me it´s defently the crawler plate armor. Just so cool looking!
Thats for both, g1&2.

DeadlyArrow
26.10.2005, 20:06
i really like heavy dragonhunter's and medium merc's armor, they looks very nice

Sasko
26.10.2005, 20:09
You can upgrade Magic Ore Armor. In old camp

rockfest
26.10.2005, 21:11
You can upgrade Magic Ore Armor. In old camp
@Off-topic Thanks for the info sasko, didn't knew that. :D :rolleyes: . Try to post your favorite armors. and §welcome to the forum.
@on-topic I forgot to mention the heavy militia armor. It's cool hot it looks.

Deathwalker
26.10.2005, 21:14
G1: Heavy guard armor
Ore armor (but I don't like the colour)
Heavy Templar armor
G2: Knight armor
Heavy Dragonhunter armor

Dez
26.10.2005, 22:54
Great thread!

from gothic 1:

1) Necromancer's robe
I simply f***ing adore! it.Looks so badass :).And if you weild some orchish weapon with it..its even cooler!

2) Heavy rogue's armor.
I love playing ranger character and so far this the only armor which suits best for a ranger.Hoods are cool!

3) Heavy templar's armor.Well what can i say..two handed swords and samurai styled armor..:) First time I joined sect camp because of their cool armors and because i thought it could be the most unique way to play the game..and it was :)

From Gothic2:

1).Paladin's armor looks just so darn stylish. its like a real thing.I really wanted to earn this honor of wearing the holy armor.. Thought it saddess me that no one commented it.I'd have liked to see some sort of ceremony when i got it..It was a small dissapoinment that you just "found" it.I did not really feel that I earned it same way like i earned the Knight's armor.Doesn't it trouble anyone besides me?

2).Fire mage's robe.Lets face it the high robe looks a lot less cooler :)

3). Light dragonhunter armor's design' is again samurai style, which is my favorite armor style :)

Sasko
26.10.2005, 23:27
whel in G1 i will say Magic Ore Armor, it is raly good locking with Urizzel
In G2 Paladins armor and Dragonhunters Armor. :)

HyRock
27.10.2005, 07:35
In G1

1) Crawler Plate: It looks assome like some murderer in it
2) Rouge Armor: I can´t remember witch one but the one wit the scarf on his face and little bag for stuff.
3) Medium Templar armor: The one with only one shoulder bad. I`s cool.

In G2

1) Addons Ring of Water armor or something like that...
2) Light Dragon Hunters Armor
3) Heavy Dragon Hunters armor

Archibal
27.10.2005, 20:11
G1:
Ore armor (it's simply :D )
Heavy Guard/Templar Armor
Crowler Armor.
I also like Med Bandit armor :)
G2:
Paladin's Armor
Heavy Bandit's Armor.
Pirat Armor
Heavy Dragon Hunter Armor.

Archibal
27.10.2005, 20:14
I found a 180 damage sword (Dragon Slycer) but I also need over 120 STR.
It's almost impossible to get 60% Two hand weapon and 120 str.Tell me has anyone reached that str (without using cheats)?

Sowilo
27.10.2005, 20:19
First. If u want to increase ur strength from 60 to 65 u need more lp's than from 5 to 10. So increase ur strengths points to a high level. Than learn alchemie. U can brew a potion with dragon radix, how it is called? Which increse ur strength. U can get 15 more strengths this way. And in the addon u will find these stones which increases ur attributes too. Reas them if u have a high attribut.

Imho the best weapon is the beliar claw. I updated it several times and used it to kill the dragons too.

WernerTWC
27.10.2005, 20:46
I found a 180 damage sword (Dragon Slycer) but I also need over 120 STR.
It's almost impossible to get 60% Two hand weapon and 120 str.Tell me has anyone reached that str (without using cheats)?
No, thats not impossible! :) .... like sowilo said, those stoneplates are the key to raise your char,... and normal leveling,... then (if you focus on strenght and 2h) you should easiliy get this.

Imho the best weapon is the beliar claw. I updated it several times and used it to kill the dragons too.
I never used it, (maybe like you don´t use magic ;) ),.. it was the fact that i must sacrifice some LPs (maybe i´m wrong with this, this lightning came and the game said something to me like my LP was decreased,... i thought, not with me man, not my hard worked LPs, they are mine),... so i went back to Saturas (after reloading) and gave him that peace of steel, .... well, i had better swords, but i hadn´t realized about that you can raise claw´s attributes, ...

DFA
28.10.2005, 02:24
No, thats not impossible! :) .... like sowilo said, those stoneplates are the key to raise your char,... and normal leveling,... then (if you focus on strenght and 2h) you should easiliy get this.

I never used it, (maybe like you don´t use magic ;) ),.. it was the fact that i must sacrifice some LPs (maybe i´m wrong with this, this lightning came and the game said something to me like my LP was decreased,... i thought, not with me man, not my hard worked LPs, they are mine),... so i went back to Saturas (after reloading) and gave him that peace of steel, .... well, i had better swords, but i hadn´t realized about that you can raise claw´s attributes, ...

I think the claw leeches up your HP, not your LP

Sowilo
28.10.2005, 11:22
In German Healthpoints r Lebenspunkte. So Werner wanted to say Healthpoints but used the German word in short LP. I think he don't wanted to say Learning points.

DeadlyArrow
28.10.2005, 15:29
I liked Claw very much and I upgraded it many times, but still I was unable to kill undead draon with it. Did anyody managed that?

WernerTWC
28.10.2005, 15:43
I think the claw leeches up your HP, not your LP
My fault! http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/schaem.gif

...of course i ment HP.
Yeah, it could be that my thoughts went to german and so mixed it up this wrong.

Sowilo
28.10.2005, 15:46
I liked Claw very much and I upgraded it many times, but still I was unable to kill undead draon with it. Did anyody managed that?
I am really not sure. I attacked him few times with different weapons and demons, I don't know with which configuration I beat him... :/

DeadlyArrow
28.10.2005, 15:49
I am really not sure. I attacked him few times with different weapons and demons, I don't know with which configuration I beat him... :/
i was asking because if you have Claw undead talks that now gods will help him, or something like that

Sowilo
28.10.2005, 15:54
i was asking because if you have Claw undead talks that now gods will help him, or something like that
I should play the game again - after the first try I don't listened to the dragon anymore... But u think that he says sth different to u if u r equiped with the claw?

Archibal
28.10.2005, 16:08
Thx for the info guys :d , no the dragons don't say anything else.

DeadlyArrow
28.10.2005, 16:48
I should play the game again - after the first try I don't listened to the dragon anymore... But u think that he says sth different to u if u r equiped with the claw?
Sure! If you have Claw in your inventory he says:
i see you have claw! now i already won - your gods will now help me!

Sowilo
28.10.2005, 16:52
Sure! If you have Claw in your inventory he says:
i see you have claw! now i already won - your gods will now help me!
Hmm... it is possible that he said that to me... I think that I thought at this situation that I am fucked cause I am so silly and try to kill the Beliar Avatar with a weapon of Beliar. But I can't remeber if I was able to kill him with this item.

DeadlyArrow
28.10.2005, 16:55
now i have some ideas how to fight with him better, but i can't check this thing, coz all my saves are gone :(

Sowilo
28.10.2005, 16:57
I have no savegame too. I could one of Nachtis savegames but I don't know how to add them to the game. Whatever, better we don't test it. So we can discuss if we can kill him with the claw ;)

I say u can cause Uriziel, the weapon which u have used to kill the guards of the sleeper, is a beliar weapon too.

DeadlyArrow
28.10.2005, 17:00
actually if you have savegame file you just need to put it in saves directory, i re-installed windows on my computer and i saved all my information on cd but i can't find NOTR saves

Sowilo
28.10.2005, 17:08
**** I don't find the site with the savegames...

WernerTWC
28.10.2005, 17:14
**** I don't find the site with the savegames...
:D
http://home.arcor.de/nachti011/

Archibal
28.10.2005, 17:41
C2 Merc level 26?? Come on!That's impossible!I ussualy enter C2 with level 9 !

Deathwalker
28.10.2005, 17:41
@ Deadly arrow The magical damage (this violet lightning) son't do damage to him, it does damage to YOU!!!

DeadlyArrow
28.10.2005, 17:42
@ Deadly arrow The magical damage (this violet lightning) son't do damage to him, it does damage to YOU!!!
COOL
tnx for info

Sowilo
28.10.2005, 18:00
Wow, I didn't knew that, now wonder that I died so often^^.

KingOvi
28.10.2005, 21:11
Gothic 1 :
1. Magic ore Armor - the best, because it looks like is for someone chosen to wear it, ind i don't see it to all f*****s from gomez camp.
2. Necromancer Armor - I was dead when i seen that Xardas given it to me, the dream becomed reality, excluding it from gothic 2 mayde was the greatest mistake from gothic 2.
3. Water Mages Armors - the armors of the Power, and it's unique, in gothic 2 you no longer can achieve it.

Gothic 2 :
1. heavy dragon hunter Armor - looks great
2.Palading Armor - The better one
3. Circle of water armor from NOTR - real beautyfoll clothes
4. High Fire Robe - the real protection of magic

ThorTheViking
29.10.2005, 02:06
DeadlyArrow you were asking if the undead dragon can be killed with beliars claw. And the answer is YES. I Summoned 2 or 3 skeletons and while he vas killing them i killed him without him touching me.(by the way that trick works for all the dragons :D )

ThorTheViking
29.10.2005, 02:10
G1:
1.)Gomezes armour
2.)Heavy gurads armour
3.)ore armour
G2:
1.)Heavy mercenary armour
2.)Medium dragonhunters armour
3.)heavy dragonhunters armour

DeadlyArrow
29.10.2005, 07:34
DeadlyArrow you were asking if the undead dragon can be killed with beliars claw. And the answer is YES. I Summoned 2 or 3 skeletons and while he vas killing them i killed him without him touching me.(by the way that trick works for all the dragons :D )
i know, i usually use demons for that
but my claw was too weak and made wery little damage to him, i think it was about 120 usual damage (not lightning), and i didn't recognize if lightning makes damage to him or to me

Godcrusher
29.10.2005, 09:45

I always kill dragons(g2) with plain simple sword or axe ;) Things change in Notr ofcourse. There i really had to use all my skills to cut even one of those bastards.

Godcrusher
29.10.2005, 09:49
g1

i must say i love Necromancer's robe so Necromancers robe is the first.
Heavy guards armour
Ore armour

g2

All merc's armours
Heavy dragonhunters armour
heavy paladin's armour

Archibal
29.10.2005, 10:25
I know, even with THE CLAW it's quite difficult to kill a dragon.They regenerate they're life very quick and they do more damege.But it's better this way :D

DeadlyArrow
29.10.2005, 10:27
I usually use speed potion, summoned demons and somethimes black ore to kill them

Archibal
29.10.2005, 16:52
Now that's a nice combination :D , must try it.

Deathwalker
29.10.2005, 17:43
tha best combination is: beat them. just take a weapon and beat them. I always kill them dead so :D

Vladix
30.10.2005, 19:22
Well in g1 i liked very much the Necromancers robe and the magic ore armor.Not necesarly beacuse there tough,but also look cool.

In g2 i likeed the paladins armor and the minecrawler armor.In g2 i don't like any other armor exept these two.

Dez
31.10.2005, 00:53
I allways use powerfull scrolls like rain of fire against dragons, just to save myself for the trouble.It ain't fun to go against them melee as you must "cheat" to bring their defenses down.It just looks stupid to summon few lousy skelies and beat a mighty monster so easily.

Actually you only need few summon skeleton scroll to distract the dragon's atention from you.Once it begins attackin the summoned monsters..make a toast of the dragon easily.I really feel the dragons were the lamest monseters in the series...Fighting against a DRAGON should be an EPIC battle, not like in gothic 2.

Colonelu
31.10.2005, 06:31
I didnt understant the thing with the beliar claw, I am a magician in c2 in notr and i got the beliar claw and i went to a shrine of beliar and ugradate it to some magic and transform the weapon in a rune witch is called ''energie ...'' i dont remember the name and is some kind of red cloud but it doesent do any damage :confused:
How do i get back the claw and can i upgrade it to do more damage like a sword?

Faby
31.10.2005, 07:02
G1:I like the Heavy Templar Armor,and also the Ore & Heavy Mercenary armor(pure eye candy)
G2: Bandit Armor(like the Rogue Dress in G1),Heavy Fire Robe,Heavy Militia Armor.

-Jaden-
31.10.2005, 13:30
I didnt understant the thing with the beliar claw, I am a magician in c2 in notr and i got the beliar claw and i went to a shrine of beliar and ugradate it to some magic and transform the weapon in a rune witch is called ''energie ...'' i dont remember the name and is some kind of red cloud but it doesent do any damage :confused:
How do i get back the claw and can i upgrade it to do more damage like a sword?
Beliars Claw is not for mages, unfortunately. But you can trade it for a powerful rune, and as your magic circle grows, you can use more powerful magic.

The reason why it didn't do any damage? It does. You just have to use it against GOOD creatures, such as Humans, Wolves etc. EVIL ones are Orcs, Dragon Snappers etc.. It work in the same way as Holy Arrow, Harm Evil etc, but it does damage to the opposite living beings. Good ones and the Evil ones.

rockfest
31.10.2005, 17:40
If i can remember well...when you upgrade the claw the magical damage won't harm you. Am i mistaking?
@on-topic : the best weapon(by my inventory) is Berserk's Axe : dmg 200,str 170 and in 2nd place is Dragon Slicer with 190 dmg and 160 str.

Petyamester
01.11.2005, 19:01
Far the most easiest way to kill a dragon is with a bow. You just stand so far to it that his flames don't blow you away, and strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, and it's dead. With the best bow, for me a dragon is only 5-6 shots, and I never get hurt badly.

Sowilo
01.11.2005, 19:05
Do u have the addon? With the addon it is a little bit harder to defeat teh dragons.

Petyamester
01.11.2005, 19:52
Yes, I have it, and it's very easy to defeat them though their regeneration. The easiest way to make the game is with an archer. You need lots of dexterity (=so you can pickpocket everybody too) and you just have to improve the archer skill to 60-70 (That's more than enough), but I improved it to 107% :D With some stone tablets.

WernerTWC
01.11.2005, 20:49
Playing Archer is cool imho! And i must agree, the dragons were much too easy to kill! Even in the Addon! I hope the boss-enemys in G3 will be much more hard to defeat!

Petyamester
01.11.2005, 21:38
Yes, and much more complicated, not just shoot him down, while he tries to shoot you down.

rockfest
01.11.2005, 21:53
Hello....hasn't nobody noticed that i've solved the thread : Berserk's Axe : 200 dmg. I think it's the best weapon no? Has anybody found a better weapon?

Petyamester
01.11.2005, 21:56
But for one handed? I think the best for one handed is Betty (130 damage, though no bonus to 1H). Or Master Epee (120 dam, +10 1H)

rockfest
01.11.2005, 22:01
Ore dragon slayer : 160 dmg + one handed skill bonus 10 dmg - str 140.

Petyamester
01.11.2005, 22:03
[Slaps his forehead] Oh, sorry, I've been thinking of the dexterity based one handed weapons...

rockfest
01.11.2005, 22:08
[Slaps his forehead] Oh, sorry, I've been thinking of the dexterity based one handed weapons...
It happens. I never did used the dex based swords. I don't see the relation between swords and dex. :p

Petyamester
01.11.2005, 22:30
I'm making now an archer, and I use the sword just against low level beings and people. I will now destroy all the bandit camp, leave no one alive!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Death to the bandits!!! §burn :D

rockfest
01.11.2005, 22:33
I'm making now an archer, and I use the sword just against low level beings and people. I will now destroy all the bandit camp, leave no one alive!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Death to the bandits!!! §burn :D
You can leave fortuno alone. He's nothing more than a former novice without any memory(and just to stop anyone saying that you can restore his memory...i know :D ).

-Jaden-
02.11.2005, 05:16
I don't see the relation between swords and dex. :p
You don't?? :eek: I mean.. with strength you could just hold the sword and with dexterity.. it should help you to aim better and make your moves better. Not in Gothic, of course. But you said that you don't see relation between swords and dexterity.

Petyamester
02.11.2005, 10:56
You can leave fortuno alone. He's nothing more than a former novice without any memory(and just to stop anyone saying that you can restore his memory...i know :D ).
If I attack someone, all the other people will attack me, so I'm thinking of some fire rain or 1-2 summon demon should do it. So Fortuno must be dead at all costs (then I cannot chage the swampweed to xp :( )

But you said that you don't see relation between swords and dexterity.
I think he meant in Gothic of course, but it would be good if what you said would be in Gothic 3.

rockfest
02.11.2005, 11:57
I did meant gothic and i don't think gothic should use dex based weapons. The ones wich allready exist are enough.

Petyamester
02.11.2005, 17:49
Gothic 1: Guard's armor

Gothic 2: Mercenary armors, and black mage armor.

SkySaint
27.11.2005, 01:31
Well i didnt play gothic1 :( so
Gothic1:dunno
Gothic2:well i have to say undead paladin armor i cant really remember if heavy dragon hunter armor is stronger but nontheless undead paladin armor is really strong even if you cant wear it.(it looks same as paladin armor but a little greener) :D but most the coolest armor is paladin armor

rockfest
27.11.2005, 01:54
Well i didnt play gothic1 :( so
Gothic1:dunno
Gothic2:well i have to say undead paladin armor i cant really remember if heavy dragon hunter armor is stronger but nontheless undead paladin armor is really strong even if you cant wear it.(it looks same as paladin armor but a little greener) :D but most the coolest armor is paladin armor
The highest protection has the undead paladin armor(but you can't get it without cheats) so official the highest has heavy dragon hunters armor.

Godcrusher
27.11.2005, 09:47
Undead paladins armor? Wonder how that looks.

[Spawn]
27.11.2005, 09:57
Undead paladins armor? Wonder how that looks.
Like this. (http://worldofgothic.com/images/g2ruestung/alte_ritter.jpg)

Petyamester
27.11.2005, 11:06
Like the normala pala armor but with some funghis.

DeadlyArrow
27.11.2005, 11:22
I think Inubis wears it and other undead lords in Irdorath

[Spawn]
27.11.2005, 11:48
I think Inubis wears it and other undead lords in Irdorath
..and those two from Dragon Slicer cave in Khorinis. Hmm.. I think the complete list would be: Inubis, Shadow Lord Archol and all the Shadow Warriors. Pity, I'd felt happier if there were more of them.

Petyamester
27.11.2005, 11:49
And lots of tough zombies.

DeadlyArrow
27.11.2005, 11:52
no, i think, zombies don't

[Spawn]
27.11.2005, 11:52
From where? I have never seen zombies with undead pal armor. Maybe in addon, but I guess, they wore old Raven's armor.

edit:
no, i think, zombies don't
Right! :D

eXecutioner
28.11.2005, 09:53
Best armour in Gothic 2 that you can get withought cheats is Paladin's Armour. Look at this (http://worldofgothic.com/gothic2/?go=g2ruestungen).

And in Gothic 1. Yeah you guesed. Improved Ore Armour (http://worldofgothic.com/gothic/?go=g1ruestungen).

Petyamester
28.11.2005, 10:01
']From where? I have never seen zombies with undead pal armor. Maybe in addon, but I guess, they wore old Raven's armor.
In some caves, like in the beach with the fire lizards (Garret's compass) and the Adanos temple.

superninja™
08.01.2006, 00:38
Gothic 1 __
I
\/
1.Robe of dark arts - looks good and good defense
2.Heavy Templars Armor - in the middle of game
3.Novice's armor
4.Heavy ore baron's Armor
5.Improved ore armor
6.Diggers Trousers - Like rappar i look

Gothic 2 __
I
\/
1.Heavy dragon hunter's Armor
2.Crawler plate Aarmor
3.Heavy mercenary armor
4.Circle of Water guys armors
5.Rich citizen clothing

:)

Petyamester
08.01.2006, 11:15
Almost every armor is your favorite...

Khaled
08.01.2006, 13:35
Gothic1:
1.ore baron's armor(it's just great..with that fur around the neck..really great
2.heavy shadow armor(I really like Diego and everything that has to do with him)
3.light mercenary armor..I just like that shoulder piece of armor..:D )

Gothic2:
1.High council robe
2.Rich citizen's clothing
3.Heavy Dragon Hunter armor

eXecutioner
08.01.2006, 13:42
Gothic 1:

-Magic Ore Armor;
-Templar's Armor;
-Guard's Armor.

Gothic 2:

-Paladin's Armor;
-High Council of the Magicians of Fire Robe;
-Heavy Dragon Hunter's Armor;
-Circle of Wather Armor.

See Ya!

eXecutioner

Petyamester
08.01.2006, 14:03
Everybody's fav is the magic armor in g1.

superninja™
08.01.2006, 14:24
Hey when you say Magic armor,do you know where i can find This? (http://worldofgothic.com/images/g2ruestung/magische.jpg)

Petyamester
08.01.2006, 14:32
I think Xardas gives it to you if you are a magician.

Airton of Hlaalu
08.01.2006, 14:35
in g1 my favorites were magical ore armor and best water mage robe.
in g2 i manadge to get only heavy militia armor and i hadn't have time to get something better, even when i tried to get in paladin armor, Hagen was only talking some bullshit about nobility and holyness...

Petyamester
08.01.2006, 14:40
:D Don't give up, you will get your pala armor later!

superninja™
08.01.2006, 14:43
what are the differences if you are in Knight armor or Paladin armor? §danke

Airton of Hlaalu
08.01.2006, 14:56
i suppose (from the given armor list before) u can get knights amor before paladins armor, so knights armor have lower stats and defence...

Petyamester
08.01.2006, 15:24
Exactly. You get knights armor from Lord Hagen, when you become a paladin.

(My 500th post!)

eXecutioner
08.01.2006, 15:30
Yes the knights armour is less better than the paladin counterpart.

Go here (http://mondgesaenge.de/G2DB/EN/), click on the Armor section and scroll till you get to the knight armor.

PS: I've beaten you Petyamester :p ;).

superninja™
08.01.2006, 15:41
I mean,when i get pala armor the knights will have more respect to me?or not

Airton of Hlaalu
08.01.2006, 15:44
well i dunno about citizens and knights, but from Innos you sure will have respect... lol :p

eXecutioner
09.01.2006, 10:33
Hmmm...I don't think so. When you are accepted into the order of the paladins you are a paladin already. And still you are isued a kinght's armor. Later in the game when you get the paladin armor you were already a paladin so you therefore deserve no special treatment besides that of a paladin. :p

See Ya!

eXecutioner

rekinu
13.01.2006, 22:11

Yes you have more respect than before. Everyone sees you as a comander. An example, I remember that when you try to go on Esmeralda, you can order the two paladins to let you pass and they obey.

SkySaint
14.01.2006, 07:32
Have eny of you guys see some Bandit armor in G2 heard it somewhere but cant find it and one more thing also i have played G2 for a long time and i discovered this weapon only few days ago lol ha?:D

http://images1.pictiger.com/thumbs/b5/22091a721306b342fce3589cfa77ceb5.th.jpg (http://server1.pictiger.com/img/30847/picture-hosting/capture-12--6-2005-8-18-31-am.php)

rockfest
14.01.2006, 10:38
Have eny of you guys see some Bandit armor in G2 heard it somewhere but cant find it and one more thing also i have played G2 for a long time and i discovered this weapon only few days ago lol ha?:D

http://images1.pictiger.com/thumbs/b5/22091a721306b342fce3589cfa77ceb5.th.jpg (http://server1.pictiger.com/img/30847/picture-hosting/capture-12--6-2005-8-18-31-am.php)
WTF? you just discovered wolf knife? Wasn't that in g2 as well?
About the bandits armor you will find it later in the addon world. It's a part of the addon main quest so you will have to wear it sooner or later.

SkySaint
14.01.2006, 11:09
WTF? you just discovered wolf knife? Wasn't that in g2 as well?
What dou you mean "Wasn't that in g2 as well?" this is g2 i mean gothic2§dumm
oh and i found it near first entrance of khorinis...

rekinu
14.01.2006, 11:16
A bandit armor you can find in NoTR. I don't think there is one in Gothic 2. About the wolf knife
in NoTR is the first good weapon you get, and it is very good.

DeadlyArrow
14.01.2006, 11:52
In NOTR you sure get it from Cavalorn, about G2 I have no idea...

_DieGo_
14.01.2006, 16:36
In g2 simple(not notr) the only Wolf Knife that exists it's on Bartok, the hunter with which you can go hunting (i'm not 100% sure of course)... What do you mean you "found it"? Not on Bartok? And it'a about g2-simple? Where did you find it then? :confused:

WernerTWC
14.01.2006, 16:44
I´ve looked it up,... in g2 classic it´s from Bartok, in the AddOn it´s from Fortuno, that is written on mondgesänge.

SkySaint
14.01.2006, 17:32
I didnt find it on Bartok I found it on ground just lying there just right when you go out of khorinis,you know right where lot of wolves,an shadowbeast and orc scout are...

_DieGo_
14.01.2006, 17:40
I didnt find it on Bartok I found it on ground just lying there just right when you go out of khorinis,you know right where lot of wolves,an shadowbeast and orc scout are...
*lol* The way on which you go with Bartok, right? That's funny.
Ok, is my last post about this... if i look better the thread is about Armors :D sorry...

kokalaru
16.01.2006, 14:29
<G2>Jarkendar armour. Simply the best looking
(it's the armour Raven is wearing in G2 Notr)
<G1> Ore baron armour (I'd kill 2000 orcs 4 it)

Why can't you never have the "cream"?

Roock
01.02.2006, 17:29
Let's discours about weapons and armou, which do you think is the best in g1, g2 and generaly and what kind of weapons and armour would you like to see in g3. :D (hope this is the only thread about this) :D

ss07ax
01.02.2006, 17:31
Let's discours about weapons and armou, which do you think is the best in g1, g2 and generaly and what kind of weapons and armour would you like to see in g3. :D
We alredy talked about the best armour of Gothic. But I think that I like the best weppon in G2 NOTR is mosket.

Roock
01.02.2006, 17:36
About armour yes, but what would you like to see in g3, maby some other weapons and armour?

rekinu
01.02.2006, 17:37
Try this thread (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=85689&page=1) ;) And even try to search a little before you make a new thread ;)

here's a thread about best weapon in Notr - *click* (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=85834&page=1)

ss07ax
01.02.2006, 17:38
About armour yes, but what would you like to see in g3, maby some other weapons and armour?

Yes, I like to wear the armour of an assasin and have 2 moskets in Gothic 3 and help the Orcs win the war. And take some slaves and kill some bandits and so-on. :G

Roock
01.02.2006, 17:58
Yes, I like to wear the armour of an assasin and have 2 moskets in Gothic 3 and help the Orcs win the war. And take some slaves and kill some bandits and so-on. :G

Hehehehee do you want the game to be so violent (I like violence), gothic is more of an political-economical-fighting game.
About a weapon ti would be cool if you would be able to sharpen rusty weapons or sharpen yours after a long time use.

WernerTWC
01.02.2006, 17:59
I gaved the thread a new name: "Best armor/weapon in gothic 1, gothic 2 and NotR" and merged the 3 threads together.

And i also wanna take this chance to remember you to this little, but very useful button: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/layouts/wog-en/top_search.gif and also to the advanced search function (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/search.php?).

Zaratul
02.02.2006, 10:08
I gaved the thread a new name: "Best armor/weapon in gothic 1, gothic 2 and NotR" and merged the 3 threads together.

And i also wanna take this chance to remember you to this little, but very useful button: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/layouts/wog-en/top_search.gif and also to the advanced search function (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/search.php?).

Must say - I use it very rear! :( But I`ll try to use it more often from now on! ;)

Roock
02.02.2006, 14:26

No problem werner

RzL
02.02.2006, 20:38
best armor g1..hm...i guess the heavy templar armor or the ore armor (only referring to ones u could get "normally" otherwise the ore baron armor by far :) )
best weapon obviously uriziel :D
best armor in g2...any of the dragon hunter ones
best weapon...the holy executor
notr armor...now whe're talking :D raven's armor (always insert it cos i just love it :D also the ore baron armor :) )
as for weapon...it just has to be the claw :D
raven armor (black) and claw (also black and with those black "particles" or whatever around it) u look just fantastic :D

Fnoop
31.03.2006, 08:14
I wonder which armor you like the most in Gothic.
In g1 I love the Improved ore armor and the necromancer's robe is cool too.
In g2, Paladin's armor and Greg's armor (Captain's clothes), but you can't get that :(

Rashnu
31.03.2006, 08:18
In g1 I love the Improved ore armor and the necromancer's robe is cool too.
In g2, Paladin's armor and Greg's armor (Captain's clothes), but you can't get that :(

You like the best armour in the game. Well, no surprise there. :D

I liked the robes - especially the fire mages robes in Gothic 2 (and NOTR). People got so extreeeemely nice when I put that on. :D

Faby
31.03.2006, 08:23
Pirate armor(harr..:p),Heavy Bandit Armor,Minecrawler armor,Heavy Fire Robe.

Archibal
31.03.2006, 08:25
G1 Heavy Guard's armor
G2 Paladin's armor
G2 Addon Raven's Armor- evin if you can't get it :mad:

BlasphemousInfidel
31.03.2006, 09:16
In g1 my favourite armor was the mercenaries' heavy one. In g2 bandits' light armour.

Zaratul
31.03.2006, 09:17
G1 - Heavy Shadow armor - looks sooooo cooolll!!!!! :cool:
G2 - High Consil Robe §burn
NOTR - Heavy Guards armor

P.S. We had some thread like this....

superninja™
31.03.2006, 09:27
I've got new favorites:

1.Heavy Mercenary Armor
2.Heavy Dragon Hunter´s Armor
3.Crawler Plate Armor
4.Pirate Armor
5.Citizen's Clothing 2
6.Captain's clothes
7.Raven's Armor
8.Magic Armor
9.Leather Armor
10.Heavy Fire Robe

in G1 Crawer Plate Armor

SirPaladin
31.03.2006, 10:29
There is a thread about it already: click (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=85689)

Mods, please merge them :)

As for ontopic: I like the pirate armor, heavy guard armor (NotR: Raven`s guard armor), heavy paladin armor, heavy templar armor and a few others.
But my favorite has to be paladin armor, as well as the "Ring of Water" armor :cool:

Fnoop
31.03.2006, 10:46
Raven's Guards armor is very cool but I don't like it when everyone attacks you if you put it on. And Raven's armor rocks, too bad you can't get that one.

And sorry, I didn't know there is already a thread about this :(

Ashgan
07.08.2008, 17:35
My favorite Gothic 1 armors and weapons are-Gomez's Armor
-Heavy Fire Robe
-Medium Guard Armor
-Medium Templar Armor
-Rage Steel
-Blood Blade
And for Gothic 2(hard to decide:D)...-Medium Dragon Hunter Armor
-Heavy Mercenary Armor
-Robe Of Dark Arts
-Wrath Of Innos
-Magic Wand(i really like that staff:D)
-Cutlass

Altair-AoD
07.08.2008, 17:58
My turn :p

Gothic 1
Armors:
-Necromancer Robe
-Robe of water
-Heavy mercenary armor
Weapons:
-Sword Of Death
-Uriziel Rune

Gothic 2 NotR
Armors:
-Fire Robe
-Heavy Mercenary armor
-Light Dragon Hunter armor
Weapons:
-War axe (got it with cheats i admit but its awesome with light dragon hunter armor)
-Master Sword

Colmar
12.08.2008, 17:19
Gothic 1
Armors

Templar's Armor
High Robe of Fire
Robe of the Dark Arts

Weapons

Sword of Victory
Rage Steel
Revenge Steel

Gothic 2 Night of the Raven
Armors

Heavy Mercenary Armor
Heavy Fire Robe
Heavy Dragon Hunter's Armor
Paladin's Armor

Weapons

Typhoon
Beliar's claw
Dragon Slicer

Ammoc
24.08.2008, 14:25
Gothic 1 - Weapons:

Revenge Steel
Troll Fist
Warrior's Voice

Armors

Gomez's Armor
Heavy Templar Armor
Heavy Shadow Armor

Gothic 2 & Notr - Weapons

Giant Machete
Berserker's Axe
Two-hander
g1's revenge steel ore blade counterpart
Heavy Crossbow

Armors

Heavy Mercenary Armor
Greg's Armor
Xardas' Robe
Raven's Armor

just scratched the surface :D

Alwin
24.08.2008, 14:39
My favorites.

G1:

1. Innos' Rage
2. Troll Fist
3. Berserker's Word/Scar's Sword

1. Improved Ore Armor
2. Heavy Guard's Armor
3. Normal Bandit's Armor

G2:

1. Large Ore Dragon Slayer
2. Wrath of Innos
3. Torturer's Axe

1. Dragon Hunter's Armor (medium or heavy)
2. Heavy Militia Armor
3. High Mage Robe

DEALOS
25.08.2008, 12:30
G1:
Innos Rage!
Minecraler Armor!

G2:
Wrath of Innos 1h!
Paladin Armor!(so shiny§wink)

Rebel
25.08.2008, 12:57
Gothic 1:
Weapon: Uriziel
Armor: Heavy Guard's Armor

Gothic 2:
Weapon: Claw of Beliar
Armor: Heavy Dragon Hunter's Armor

Gothic 3:
Weapon: Bastard Sword
Armor: Heavy Rebel's Armor

Onisuzume
25.08.2008, 13:12
Gothic Ein:
Gothic One:

Waffen (Zweihänder):
Weapons (Two-Handers):

Uriziel. (duh...)
Uriziel.

Innos' Zorn.
Innos' Wrath.

Grimmstahl.
Wrathsteel.

Waffen (Einhänder):
Weapons (One-Handers):

Berserkerwort.
Berserker's Word.

Vollstrecker.
Executor?

Sturmgeflüster.
Stormwhisper.

Rüstungen:
Armours:

Gomez' Rüstung.
Gomez' Armour.

Schwere Söldnerrüstung.
Heavy Mercenary Armour.

Schwere Banditenrüstung.
Heavy Bandit's Armour.

Gothic Zwei:
Gothic Two:

Waffen (Zweihänder):
Weapons (Two-Handers):

Großer Erz Drachentöter.
Large Ore Dragonslayer.

Sturmbringer.
Stormbringer.

Schwerer Erz-Zweihänder.
Heavy Ore Two-Hander.

Waffen (Einhänder):
Weapons (One-Handers):

Erz-Drachentöter.
Ore-Dragonslayer.

Erz-Schlachtklinge.
Ore-Battleblade.

Erzlangschwert.
Ore-Longsword.

Rüstungen:
Armours:

Schwere Drachenjägerrüstung.
Heavy Dragonhunter's Armour.

Schwere Söldnerrüstung.
Heavy Mercenary Armour.

Lechte Söldnerrüstung.
Light Mercenary Armour.

Gothic Zwei: Die Nacht des Raben:
Gothic Two: Night of the Raven:
LEFT]Waffen (Zweihänder):[/LEFT]
Weapons (Two-Handers):

Großer Erz Drachentöter.
Large Ore Dragonslayer.

Sturmbringer.
Stormbringer.

Schwerer Erz-Zweihänder.
Heavy Ore Two-Hander.

Waffen (Einhänder):
Weapons (One-Handers):

Erz-Drachentöter.
Ore-Dragonslayer.

Erz-Schlachtklinge.
Ore-Battleblade.

Erzlangschwert.
Ore-Longsword.

Rüstungen:
Armours:

Erzbaronrüstung.
Ore Baron's Armour.

Schwere Söldnerrüstung.
Heavy Mercenary Armour.

Lechte Söldnerrüstung.
Light Mercenary Armour.

Gothic Drei:
Gothic Three:
Oh wait, we didn't have to list this one. :p

Larisa
25.08.2008, 15:38
Gothic Ein:
Gothic Zwei:
Gothic Zwei: Die Nacht des Raben:

Gothic Drei:

Although all that is "sehr schön", try more English.

Onisuzume
25.08.2008, 15:46
But...

Mondgesänge doesn't list it in english. (at least not for G1)

Besides, don't the german names sound cooler than the english ones?

Larisa
25.08.2008, 16:07
Besides, don't the german names sound cooler than the english ones?

No.

And using Mondgesänge is cheating. :p

Onisuzume
25.08.2008, 16:45
No.

And using Mondgesänge is cheating. :p
And how is that cheating?:dnuhr:

But fine, I'll put the translations behind it...

Onisuzume
01.09.2008, 13:40
Those screenshots here (http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=gothic%203%20forsaken%20gods&w=65454374%40N00&m=tags) are very good.
And how is that related to the topic?

Dsteel
01.09.2008, 14:53
nice list you got there oni.
id have to say mine would be pretty much the exact same, just switch g2 armors to leather armor, light dragon hunter, and heavy dragon hunter; then switch notr weapon from ore battleblade to the 1h claw.

Onisuzume
01.09.2008, 15:02
I mostly posted them by looks...
So.. yeah...

Nero Leto
05.09.2008, 20:34
ohh, thats easy ;)
gothic 1 :

1. Heavy guars armor
2. ore armor

gothic 2 :
2. high council fire robe
1. light dragonhunter's armor

ive always been a fan of all armors at gothic one ;)

nautkyn
05.09.2008, 20:52
gothic 1
bandit heavy armor
merc meadium armor

innos rage
ravens right

gothic 2
merc medium armor
paladin armor

berserker axe
orc slayer

Agrael999
09.09.2008, 22:52
g1:1)fire robe
2)Ore armor
3)heavy guards armor(too bad you cant have it§cry)

g2:1)heavy fire robe
2)heavy dragonhunters armor
3)paladin armor

i like very much the mage guild and im very good at it too.:D

Rebel
11.09.2008, 16:03
3)heavy guards armor(too bad you cant have

U can get it in G2 Notr...

Sakabato
12.09.2008, 11:31
Oni...allways trying to be the center of atencions....:rolleyes:

herm...
Gothic1:
Armors - light merc, medium merc, heavy merc, 2nd shadow, heavy bandit, medium bandit, heavy novice, light templar, medium templar, heavy templar.
Weapons - sicle, lee's batleaxe, mercenary blade, king's sword, and some other crap...

Gothic2:
Armors - light merc, medium merc, heavy merc, knight, paladin, heavy dragonhunter, 2nd bandit, leather.
Weapons - same weapons but with other names and some others...

and thats all...

Agrael999
14.09.2008, 22:28
from gothic 1 :
1)Fire robe
2)Heavy Water Robe
3)Robe of Dark Arts

from gothic 2:
1)Heavy Fire Robe
2)Heavy Dragon Hunter armor
3)Paladin armor

Scraper
18.09.2008, 16:37
Gothic II:

Favourite Weapon: Orc Slayer
Favourite Armor: Medium & Heavy - Dragon Hunter's Armor

Xardasrule
18.09.2008, 17:20
From Gothic 1:
Favourite Weapon: Uriziel
Favourite Armor: Robe of Dark Arts

From Gothic 2:
Favourite Weapon: Large Ore Dragonslayer
Favourite Armor: Heavy Dragonhunter's Armour.

TheWonderHenn
04.03.2012, 07:39
Gothic 1 -
Heavy rogue armor and heavy novice armor

Gothic 2 -
Knight, paladin armor and robe of fire

kelokata
05.03.2012, 16:17
Hi !
Where you can find,from who you can learn or who uses this spells : concussionbolt,deathbolt and deathball ?

Thanks.

Ratamahatta
05.03.2012, 23:08
g2: light dragon hunter's armour/ paladin's armour and for weapons: orc slayer, 1h claw of beliar, dragon crossbow and for some reason dragon slicer
(probably because of effect when you find it in that mysterious cave-shame there is no info found in game about how it appeared in there, eg like on skeleton the Old Letter telling us the story about Shadow Lord Inubis.. sorry a bit off topic :gratz )

C-Hawk
07.03.2012, 17:20
Hi !
Where you can find,from who you can learn or who uses this spells : concussionbolt,deathbolt and deathball ?

Thanks.

Quite off-topic my dear friend.
Just post a thread in the help section (are these spells even from G1/2?)