PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Joining the Magician of fire in G2

ventimilalire
25.10.2005, 19:12
Hi all, i am doing for the first time Gothic 2, after finishing Gothic 1 with magician of fire/water, brotherhood and guards/mercenaries.
I have always loved the magician of fire and i wanted to start G2 with them but... they ask me 1000 gold(and i have them) and A SHEEP??? the paesants you meet between korinis and xardas tower hate me because i tried to steal them an armor :D
where and how can i get people to give me a sheep? is enough to kill a sheep and bring the flesh to the monastry or i have really to lead a sheep with me?

thanks for your help

rockfest
25.10.2005, 19:20
Well first thing...you should post something in the welcome thread and...Welcome to the forum. Now...about your problem :
- the money you just have to go and get them anyway you can
- the sheep you can get from the mercenaries at onar's farm. There's a guy near Cord who sell them

But you should try to do the quests without reading the spoilers. Again welcome.

banzino_gothic
25.10.2005, 19:28
:) Hi and welcome to the forum
You could find a sheep in the landowner farm where the mercenaries are occupied
You will find a guy named cord training with his sword "between the buildings upwards " go straight forward about 20 meters and you will find a guy named pepe .the sheep costs 100 gold paces

rockfest
25.10.2005, 19:30
:) Hi and welcome to the forum
You could find a sheep in the landowner farm where the mercenaries are occupied
You will find a guy named cord training with his sword go straight forward about 20 meters and you will find a guy named pepe .the sheep costs 100 gold paces
Lol man, i posted the same thing...and yo should have used a spoiler or something... :D . Didn't I've sent you a PM??? :D

_DieGo_
25.10.2005, 19:30
first §welcome to the forum, pls post about you in the welcome thread! read the netiquette (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/announcement.php?f=160&announcementid=39) ! and enjoy, you wonmt regret that you joined this forum ;)
second about your problem i dont want tell you everything... you can buy a sheep at a farm right? did you check all the farms??? ;) :) first try to find by yourself how to solve a problem, just at critical problems(or tehnique problems) post on the forum :)

edit: looks like somebody else already told you what to do :( §gnah

ventimilalire
25.10.2005, 19:38
Thank you ;)
yes, i know that the wonderful thing of gothic is walking all over the huge map more and more trying to solve all quests ;) i asked this only because i was afraid that getting the farmer in front of korinis angry with me i had lost all my chances to became a magician and i didn't want to play hours and hours only to know i had to restart the game :)

WernerTWC
25.10.2005, 20:26
Thank you ;)
yes, i know that the wonderful thing of gothic is walking all over the huge map more and more trying to solve all quests ;) i asked this only because i was afraid that getting the farmer in front of korinis angry with me i had lost all my chances to became a magician and i didn't want to play hours and hours only to know i had to restart the game :)
Hi and §welcome to the forum!
Thats a thing i know,... when i was playing Gothic the first times, i was afraid to destroy the game because doing "not likely" things like you with the farmers.
But i can tell you, you don´t have to be afraid, this game is made for playing it as free as you want, so do it! :)
The game keeps solveable everytime! (Ok, like in the manuel is written, if you throw innos eye deep into the ocean, maybe then you´ve got a problem)... but also this could be solved by cheats.

rockfest
25.10.2005, 20:48
@everyone sorry for the spam but i don't have any other place to post.
@werner i think that with the problem wich you said for the eye there is a solution. If i'm not mistaking when Milten asks you on the ship that he haves the need of asking a question and asks you if you brought the eye he will give he a package from xardas with the eye inside and a note.

WernerTWC
25.10.2005, 21:03
@rockfest:
I´m not using this spoiler-tag often, but you should edit your post quickly, thats too much spoilering imo! He´s fresh on the game! ... delete it before he read it,... only an idea, but think about it!

rockfest
25.10.2005, 21:08
@rockfest:
I´m not using this spoiler-tag often, but you should edit your post quickly, thats too much spoilering imo! He´s fresh on the game! ... delete it before he read it,... only an idea, but think about it!
First thing : I'm not even sure that is true what i said. I didn't had time to verify it. Anyway, i don't see it as a spoiler because that info is not told anywhere and if it happens to someone i think that spoiler is a "gold" spoiler. And who whould leave the eye anyway on the mainland? :rolleyes:
I just wanted to know if you knew about this info and as i told, i have nowhere else to post it. The peanut is posted by me.But enough spamming.

WernerTWC
25.10.2005, 21:22
It is true! :)

The thing is, he plays it the first time, he DON´t know about the ship, the island he ships to, the thing that he enters the ship,... imagine and remember the first time you´ve played it! ... BTW.: Yeah, stop spamming! :D ;) :p !! ...BTW2: i see, i´m starting spoilering too! *lol* ;)

Petyamester
01.11.2005, 17:00
Betsy!!! The sheep's name is Betsy. I hope we will meet her in the next game as an EVIL, BLOODTHIRSTY ZOMBIE BETSY!!!

DeadlyArrow
01.11.2005, 17:06
Betsy!!! The sheep's name is Betsy. I hope we will meet her in the next game as an EVIL, BLOODTHIRSTY ZOMBIE BETSY!!!
why you want meet her as zombie?

rockfest
01.11.2005, 17:09
Probably that she was to nice in g2. Or probably that she made you carry her from the mercs to the monastery. Who knows what did he wanted to say with that.

DeadlyArrow
01.11.2005, 17:33
@rockfest
yeeah, feel he meant something cruel §burn
poor, poor zombie-Betsy

rockfest
01.11.2005, 17:50
This is not spamming because it's about Bettsy wich is related to the Magicians of Fire :D :D :D .
@DeadlyArrow it would look cool a sheep zombie walking after you.Or maybe she will be the next avatar of beliar in g3. §xlol (jees, i love this smilie).

DeadlyArrow
01.11.2005, 17:52
@rockfest
Walking after you? Like Mud?! :D

rockfest
01.11.2005, 18:02
@rockfest
Walking after you? Like Mud?! :D
Exactly. But in fact she would be the avatar. Wait a moment : what if Mud was the sleeper in a human form? Or maybe he was Beliar trying to see if you have an evil side and kill him. :D

DeadlyArrow
01.11.2005, 18:42
Sure! Mud was an avatar and he wanted to turn hero to dark side by walking with him and making him nervous and angry §burn

Petyamester
02.11.2005, 23:18
Ermm, anyways, where can I find the zombie Mud? I've heard something about him that he is somewhere in Jharkhendar, but I didn't find him.

rockfest
02.11.2005, 23:22
Ermm, anyways, where can I find the zombie Mud? I've heard something about him that he is somewhere in Jharkhendar, but I didn't find him.
you're serios? You do know that we were just joking no? If there is a zombie-mud then...i don't know,maybe there is.

Petyamester
02.11.2005, 23:24
I know, we were joking, but I've heard in another Gothic forum, that there is a zombie Mud really. But perhaps it was just a mod then...

rockfest
02.11.2005, 23:29
I know, we were joking, but I've heard in another Gothic forum, that there is a zombie Mud really. But perhaps it was just a mod then...
Who knows? I think you've read it on the rpgdot.

DeadlyArrow
02.11.2005, 23:39
You only can insert him with cheats
in console write "insert undead_mud" (found this cheat by myself while trying to insert undead dragon :D )
it's also a cheat for spell scroll "summon undead mud", but i don't remember it now

rockfest
03.11.2005, 00:36
in console write "insert undead_mud" (found this cheat by myself while trying to insert undead dragon :D )
it's also a cheat for spell scroll "summon undead mud", but i don't remember it now
Didn't knew that. Is he giving a quest or something? Is he powerfull?

Dez
03.11.2005, 02:01

All the sheeps beware!

Petyamester
03.11.2005, 11:47
Thanks, I'm going to try it right now!

DeadlyArrow
03.11.2005, 14:17
cheat for scroll is "insert itsc_summonmud"

in NOTR you also can insert some animals which you can't meet in game
"insert stonepuma"
"insert alligator"
"insert swarm"

also it's a funny easter egg if you swim out from island in marvin-mode (in Jarkhendar)

Petyamester
03.11.2005, 15:28
I know that, but you don't have to be in marvin mode I think
You get eaten by some sea monstas
I tried out the zombi Mud. It's a nice one, it has the same face, but gives +0 xp, and has only some water and 5 gold pieces on him if I remember well.
I will try out the others, thanks!

DeadlyArrow
03.11.2005, 15:35
IN marvin-mode other things happens ;)
U should try it, but, remember, in Jarkhendar (i think it doesn't work in Khorinis)

Petyamester
03.11.2005, 16:12
Ok, I'm going to swim a little far from the pirate's coast. I'm interested...

Petyamester
03.11.2005, 19:39
cheat for scroll is "insert itsc_summonmud"

in NOTR you also can insert some animals which you can't meet in game
"insert stonepuma"
"insert alligator"
"insert swarm"

also it's a funny easter egg if you swim out from island in marvin-mode (in Jarkhendar)
So I have tried them.
Stonepuma: Shadowbeast with blue skin. It doesn't attack us. I thin kit was as tough as shadowbeasts. +200 xp
Alligator: Lizard with crocodile skin. +120 xp
Swarm: Well it was invisible and dropped what a bloodfly drops. When I killed it, the wisps sound played. Same life amount as the shadowbeasts. +60 xp

Are there more? ;)