PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Voiceovers

alftoralf
11.07.2010, 14:50
I just bought the premium editions, and I cant get german voiceovers or english ones, is it supposed to be like this?

DeadPoet
11.07.2010, 15:32
If you play German you have voice overs. But the english version has no voices only SFX.

alftoralf
11.07.2010, 15:56
ok, well thats the problem, even though I start the game in german I dont get any voiceovers, also I cant choose english subs that I am reading some people are doing. (I want german voice and english sub to learn german better, though pure german voice and sub is also ok)

alftoralf
11.07.2010, 17:18
anyone have an answer for this`? I really hate playing games without voiceovers.... preferably a sulution where I can have english subs...

DeadPoet
11.07.2010, 23:33
So you buy the international version? there are no voice overs in this version because it cost less then the german premium edition (10 euros less)
However currently its not possible to hear german voices with english subtitles. I will ask the programmer if we can change this. ;)

alftoralf
12.07.2010, 05:06
that would be awesome, if you did, I would actually buy the version this is possible in also. Thanks alot :-)

alftoralf
12.07.2010, 05:28
It will kind of be like watching japanese anime with subtitles, even though you dont quite understand it, its good just having voiceovers to give the characters a personality. And its a great way to learn languages.