PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : helping the orc in the free mine???

KennyDEAD
16.10.2005, 11:37
how can i solve the quest with the orc in the free mine, where you have to search for a medicine? i reed that i have to find some animal trophies, but still i cant find the tongue of fire and teeth of swampshark. is there anyone in the game who can teach me how to take a firelizard tongue?? cus when i kill one, i can only take its claws...the same for the swampshark

Archibal
16.10.2005, 11:48
Hello and wellcome to the forum!
Did you talked about all the items with the orc?
After you talk with him you will know how to take the item's.
Good luck!

-Jaden-
16.10.2005, 11:50
how can i solve the quest with the orc in the free mine, where you have to search for a medicine? i reed that i have to find some animal trophies, but still i cant find the tongue of fire and teeth of swampshark. is there anyone in the game who can teach me how to take a firelizard tongue?? cus when i kill one, i can only take its claws...the same for the swampshark
swampshark teeth - in Sect Camp (obvious)
fire tongue - from Fire Lizards. (Beach near the Fog Tower with shipwreck ; near the Orc Town.)

NB! You don't need to learn any skills to obtain these items.

edit: oh, sorry. I didn't read all your post.. Hm.. strange.. it has never happened with me.. :( Restart the game, or maybe you can load some previous save and then start this quest all over again..

§welcome to the forum. :)

KennyDEAD
16.10.2005, 12:41
i tried to talk with the orc about the stuff but he can tell me only that he is ill, that he urgently need the medicine. Also i read in the game(when you press N) that the medicine is somewhere in the lower part of the mine. I have searched everywhere without reault... btw i have all old saves overwrited so i cant turn back. oh, another question, is there any cheat to spawn this items?

DeadlyArrow
16.10.2005, 12:43
i also needed no special skills probably it's a bug

WernerTWC
16.10.2005, 12:51
i tried to talk with the orc about the stuff but he can tell me only that he is ill, that he urgently need the medicine. Also i read in the game(when you press N) that the medicine is somewhere in the lower part of the mine. I have searched everywhere without reault... btw i have all old saves overwrited so i cant turn back. oh, another question, is there any cheat to spawn this items?
You first must gave him the medizin.

Look at this picture, there in the dark corner you find it.

The Picture (http://mondgesaenge.de/G1DB/index.htm?data=data_orte.js&id=o_58)

rekinu
16.10.2005, 12:53
don't remember right, but don't you have to find he's medicine, so that he can help you go to the orc town without being harmed, so after you bring him he's medicine he gives you a list of components from wich he makes you an artefact named Ulu-Mulu, with what you can go in the orc city without problems. the medicine is in the mine, he lost it while he was running, and the medicine falled between some wooden planks... I had problems finding it, but I found it , it's somewhat hidden, but you can find it if you look more carefully...;) so if you find he's medicine , then he gives you the list of ingredients, and then you can take the tongue and the teeth....;)

edit : we posted in the same time, werner....:D

_DieGo_
16.10.2005, 13:32
i think that if you don't give him the medicine he is not telling you about Ulu-Mulu... try to find the medcine, give it to the orc and he will tell you about Ulu-Mulu... it's strange that you know about it and you didnt gave him the potion.... it's not easy to find the potion... use some light spells or sth usefull and find it!...

edit:

advice: for everybody here: dont overwrite on your saves! try to have more saves simultanously! it's very important... i think is not very nice to start the game again from the begining...

KennyDEAD
16.10.2005, 13:43
thank you, that was the problem, now i can take the trophies without any problem:))

WernerTWC
16.10.2005, 13:49
thank you, that was the problem, now i can take the trophies without any problem:))
BTW.: §welcome to the forum,.... feel free to post something about yourself in the welcome thread.
And have fun playing!!!

Godcrusher
16.10.2005, 14:22

hey dude welcome here. Enyoy! :)

rekinu
16.10.2005, 14:36
I know what was the problem ,
this was :

i reed that i have to find some animal trophies, but still i cant find the tongue of fire and teeth of swampshark.

the problem is that alot of people before playing a game reads an walktrough, and this spoils the whole game, and the element of surprise, and it is like a cheat, and instead of clearing your problems, give's you problems and an example is this problem you had...;) I'm not saying not to read the walktroughs, they are good, but in my opinion only after you finished a game, to see what you have missed, or when you get stuck - this is impossible if you play with attention...;)

and if you did not read an waltrough or sth, it is my mistake...sorry...:D

DeadlyArrow
16.10.2005, 14:52
the problem is that alot of people before playing a game reads an walktrough, and this spoils the whole game, and the element of surprise, and it is like a cheat, and instead of clearing your problems, give's you problems and an example is this problem you had...;) I'm not saying not to read the walktroughs, they are good, but in my opinion only after you finished a game, to see what you have missed, or when you get stuck - this is impossible if you play with attention...;)
agree with you 100% i try never read walkthroughs
I remember i had very big problem in G1, at Sleeper's temple, where i couldn't pass the door. I had no internet connection at home and I had no time to go to Internet caffee or elsewhere (and I was too lazy), itwas at my univercity exams, and I spent about 4 days trying to solve this thing, and once I realised that I need to shoot with arrow to the button on the wall and when it worked I felt so great! It would never happen if I read walkthrough.

_DieGo_
16.10.2005, 15:02
agree with you 100% i try never read walkthroughs
I remember i had very big problem in G1, at Sleeper's temple, where i couldn't pass the door. I had no internet connection at home and I had no time to go to Internet caffee or elsewhere (and I was too lazy), itwas at my univercity exams, and I spent about 4 days trying to solve this thing, and once I realised that I need to shoot with arrow to the button on the wall and when it worked I felt so great! It would never happen if I read walkthrough.

exactly... if you solve a thing by yourself you has a... "feeling"... i'm to the same opinion :)

Faby
16.10.2005, 15:52
Since you brought the discussion about the door in the S. Temple,i passed it with a bug(:D)And i only use walkthroughs at crisis times

DeadlyArrow
16.10.2005, 16:01
Since you brought the discussion about the door in the S. Temple,i passed it with a bug(:D)And i only use walkthroughs at crisis times
there is a hint! picture with bowmans, but you need a torch to see it

rockfest
16.10.2005, 19:39
I know what was the problem ,
this was :

and if you did not read an waltrough or sth, it is my mistake...sorry...:D
Btw: maybe he read them on his journal...you don't have to read a walkthrough for that....and about the door behind the first mad templar:
i managed to enter with a transform meatbug scroll. jees....normally you couldn't enter this way but it's a bug. Later i saw the writtings on the wall...

rekinu
17.10.2005, 00:02
Btw: maybe he read them on his journal...you don't have to read a walkthrough for that....

I know its late but, you cannot read in the journal a quest that you did not recieved...;) In his case, he did not recieved the Ulu-mulu quest, instead he read about it somewhere...right ? ok...this thread is ended...:D

rockfest
17.10.2005, 14:49
I know its late but, you cannot read in the journal a quest that you did not recieved...;) In his case, he did not recieved the Ulu-mulu quest, instead he read about it somewhere...right ? ok...this thread is ended...:D
That's not fair...i have the right to "present my case". Anyway, you might be right but we should wait for him to see what he has to say... :D