PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : XP Bar

eXecutioner
08.10.2005, 23:11
I think it would be interesting if some [if not all] of the users posted here and sed a little acout what the tread is about.

What's the tread about? Levels in Gothic 2.

1.At wich level did you became a Militia/Mercenary/Disciple of Fire?
2.At wich level did you became a Knight/Heavy Mercenary/Magician of Fire?
3.At wich level did you became a Paladin/DragonHunter/High Magician of Fire?
4.At wich level did you slew the 1st dragon - the swamp dragon?
5.At wich level did you slew the 2nd dragon - the fire dragon?
6.At wich level did you slew the 3rd dragon - the rock dragon?
7.At wich level did you slew the 4th dragon - the ice dragon?
8.At wich level did you sail out of Khorinis?
9.At wich level did you slew the 6th dragon/and final one - the undead dragon?
10.Wich was youre highest level when you finished Gothic 2 with any of the three caracters?

Please tell me the correct levels so that I can stack up against the best of Gothic's players. And please no cheated heroes ok?

Thanks.

By the way, I now am level 14 [soon 15] and I'm guildless, as in free to do what ever I whant.

[OFTOPIC] Because I didn't whanted to make another tread I will post this answer here? Can the player do some of the magician quests? Like getting xp from getting into the monastary with the sheep and giveing it to the shepard there? Can I enter the Monastary of Innos but not become an aprentice? So that I can steal the Hammer and slay the fowl Magic Golem On Top Of The Hill TM. :confused:

rockfest
08.10.2005, 23:22
Are you out of your mind???? you just gave me a good reason to start g2 again....but are you talkin about NOTR? How could in the name of Inoos could somebody remember these stats?? I for one didn't keeped a list with the levels...But I promise you I'll do it....For now....I'll just start playing again...

DeadlyArrow
08.10.2005, 23:22
Can the player do some of the magician quests? Like getting xp from getting into the monastary with the sheep and giveing it to the shepard there? Can I enter the Monastary of Innos but not become an aprentice? So that I can steal the Hammer and slay the fowl Magic Golem On Top Of The Hill TM. :confused:

i'm afraid, no, if i'm wrong somebody correct me

about the levels i really don't remember, and i don't have such statistics

WernerTWC
08.10.2005, 23:30
Imo, in the moment you enter the Monastary with this sheep and gold, you become automaticly a novice.

To your questions:
Answer to Q 1 - 10: I really donīt remember! :p

Edit:@ Deadly: http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/loldbz.gif ... two brains, the same thought! ^^

rockfest
08.10.2005, 23:34
Sorry didn't saw your off-topic.....don't know if you can enter the monastery...heard about this somewhere...i think someone said it can be done...never tried it....I'll tell about it in the next day....it's too fu*** late to play gothic.....or is it to early? doesn't matter....I know you can enter later...but you probably know that by now....can't help you right now,sorry

eXecutioner
08.10.2005, 23:47
:D I'm glad my topic is of any use to the forum as an entity. Rockfeast I'm talking about Gothic 2. I've never played Nicht of der Raben [Night of the Raven] and but I will as soon as I can gat my hands on it.

You don't need to play the game all over again just to tell me those levels. I was just curious if anyone remembered and posted them here.

10x Rockfeast. I've entered the monastary by climbing on a ledge but I can't seem to find the way out. I meant if you can enter the monastary but not become an Apprentice.

For example: I took Torlof's quest and drove the militia away [in part to get Balthazar there earlyer - not in chapter 3 I think when I have to pay Wolf to guard Bengar's farm and then he would have alowed Balthazar to take his livestock there] and now I can become a mercenary if I talk to Lee but I won't because I whant to be a Holy Paladin of Innos :D

rockfest
08.10.2005, 23:59
Ok....if I can remember well...the easy part was to get in...the hard part is to get out...can't remember where i read this but i did read it somewhere...I would have told you...but just to know...there is a way out...that's for sure...

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 00:03
I know but it's damn tricky! I've read about it, after I've ended my first sesion of Gothic 2 :D as a Mercenary, on www.dlh.net Hints for Gothic 2.
Read my previous topic again carefully. I want in good [nu pe naspa] so that I can get any xp for entering the monastary. But I don't whant to become an aprentice. I WHANT TO BE A PALADIN!!! §burn

exodian
09.10.2005, 00:07
Lol, who keeps a record of the Skill levels anyway, but the last one was around 45 if i remember it correctly, and I will keep ya posted since I started playing the english version of NOTR. :)

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 00:10
Yes but sorry, not NotR included. I'm playing Gothic 2. With NotR I think you can become a powerfull hero of about 60-70 lvl if I'm estimateing corect.

45 you say. Not cheats or well known bugs for xp :p. That's cool. It's a start...Post more on questions 1-10 please.

rockfest
09.10.2005, 00:11
I know but it's damn tricky! I've read about it, after I've ended my first sesion of Gothic 2 :D as a Mercenary, on www.dlh.net Hints for Gothic 2.
Read my previous topic again carefully. I want in good [nu pe naspa] so that I can get any xp for entering the monastary. But I don't whant to become an aprentice. I WHANT TO BE A PALADIN!!! §burn
Ohh...you really should think again before joining the dear old "pals"...they're not the best choice....if i would be you i would join the monastery,really(i mean, they're the boss of the "pals" no?).... :eek:

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 00:16
Yup fire mages rull but I've already finished as a High Magician of the Magicians of Fire so....Paladin all the way...And they have cool shining armour.

[OFFTOPIC] Hey anyone tought that Paladins in Gothic 2 resemble the knights in the great crucades of the 15-16th centuries? Have you seen Kingdom of Heaven? If I remembered correctly those to had a cross on theyre armour.

exodian
09.10.2005, 00:19
I might point out that my social life has vanished again since I got my hands on NOTR. Am spending my weekend behind my pc lol. Its is of the same degree of perfection as Gothic 1 was. When I finished G2, I had a feeling that it was released too early, like if there was something missing, but NOTR brings back the magic! So get NOTR quick, because it is the way G2 had to be. Its perfect :)

DeadlyArrow
09.10.2005, 00:20
[OFFTOPIC] Hey anyone tought that Paladins in Gothic 2 resemble the knights in the great crucades of the 15-16th centuries? Have you seen Kingdom of Heaven? If I remembered correctly those to had a cross on theyre armour.
i think in middle centuries many ppl had cross on their armor, coz they thought it will protect them

exodian
09.10.2005, 00:21
if i would be you i would join the monastery,really(i mean, they're the boss of the "pals" no?).... :eek:

But a Paladins armor looks very awesome at full detail :D

ps u are your own boss :)

rockfest
09.10.2005, 00:23
I think his right about this...those guys in kindom of heaven do resemble with the hero's armor...and what has god to do with gothic??? It could be possible...who knows???

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 00:24
Ies but remember that the knights sent to Jerusalim were blesed by the Pope of the time and they were in a degree holy as are paladins in Gothic 2. Kinda a nice corelation.

PS: Is it ok if I open a post about the resemblances of many things in the Gothic world [except for monsters - somebody already did that] with resemblances in the real world? Would it be nice? Will you post there to?

exodian
09.10.2005, 00:26
i think in middle centuries many ppl had cross on their armor, coz they thought it will protect them

If I can remeber it correctly the crusades were held, because they were in a holy war versus the middle east, what is now irac, iran etc. To banish the false religion (now called Islam?). The crosses represent their faith and also it would offer strength/courage in battle (protection).

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 00:28
Just as in Gothic the paladin was the warrior of Innos in the crucades those knights were considered the warriors of God. The crucades took place around 1400-1600 A.D.

Hey....I got it...The crucades took place in the middle centuries and Gothic's world is placed in some kind of middle centuries.

The paladins are knights of the Pope and theire god Innos is in fact God. §danke
And the crucades took place in Gothic 3 in the land of the vast desert. Muslim teritory...kinda like orc land. :D :D :D

rockfest
09.10.2005, 00:35
Just as in Gothic the paladin was the warrior of Innos in the crucades those knights were considered the warriors of God. The crucades took place around 1400-1600 A.D.

Hey....I got it...The crucades took place in the middle centuries and Gothic's world is placed in some kind of middle centuries.

The paladins are knights of the Pope and theire god Innos is in fact God. §danke
And the crucades took place in Gothic 3 in the land of the vast desert. Muslim teritory...kinda like orc land. :D :D :D
Yeahh..right....everything is possible you know....let's ask PB about his...maybe they'll cast a light on this subject... :eek:

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 00:48
I think PB should hire an fan-forums relations person. To talk with us about all the misteries of Gothic. Maiby we could pay him. 10 cents a month form every user :D :D :D

exodian
09.10.2005, 00:52
Many games and story's are based on facts in history of real life, but thats what makes Gothic a very good game, because it feels real.

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 00:54
Yup...Well I'm going to hit the sack now. It's 3 AM in Romania. Don't know what time is in Germany or Belgium or any other country just that I need to sleep.

PLEASE DO A SLEEP SCROLL ON ME. PLEASE! I PROMISE YOU CAN LOOT WHATEVER YOU CAN! I WON'T EAVEN TELL LORD ANDRE ABOUT IT! :D :D :D :D :D

exodian
09.10.2005, 01:04
You woudnt even remember if I did, oblivion spell rules :D

rockfest
09.10.2005, 01:04
That's funny...I'll do that...but nobody posted yet in the pictures thread??

WernerTWC
09.10.2005, 01:06
Yup...Well I'm going to hit the sack now. It's 3 AM in Romania. Don't know what time is in Germany or Belgium or any other country just that I need to sleep.

PLEASE DO A SLEEP SCROLL ON ME. PLEASE! I PROMISE YOU CAN LOOT WHATEVER YOU CAN! I WON'T EAVEN TELL LORD ANDRE ABOUT IT! :D :D :D :D :D
We are one hour eralier, when itīs 3am for you, itīs 2 am for me! ,.... well, time for going to bed anyway! ;)

exodian
09.10.2005, 01:11
I am awake for 43 hours... (maybe time for sleep indeed :cool: ) gn all

rockfest
09.10.2005, 01:33
I'll hit the sack too....at least when the battery of my cellphone will finish...

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 13:35
Rockfeast are you on Zapp?

Thanks for the sleep scroll. I've slept like an angel. :D

PS: Today I'g gonna try and get to the monastary and enter to see weather I can enter without being an apprentice or not. I'll tell you once I get there.

TOLD YOU I WILL BE POWERFULL: today I got my hands on a beautifull piece of hardwate - the dragon slicer 80dmg 80 str - and to tell you I'm only level 14 and have an double hardened armour of snapper leather [or what tis its name]

What is youre oppinion. Can I enter chapter 2 with the dragon slicer in my hands? I'm level 14 towards 15, I have 35 str [with +5 str ring on finger] and no stats to spend on?

Can I kill the two paladins outside the pass? Are they imortal or are they dead :D? Because when you start chapter 3 [after getting out of the valey of mines] they're dead [probabli the seeker killed them - bad seeker go to youre room]

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 14:10
BTW anyone whants to hear an romanian joke? [or banc in romanian].

It was the middle ages. The turkish army was entering Moldova and the only one who could stand in theyre way was Stefan the Great.
The first day the turks send a plutoon of soldiers so see if the coast is clear.
They return to say that it is. Then Mohamed the 2nd sends two batalions of troops to storm Stefan's castle.
Stefan exits trought the draw-bridge on a Harley with two Thompsons in his hands and decimates the batalion. Only one turk lives to tell the tale.
The next day the same thing. And the third day same as before.
Pissed off Mohamed goes to Stefan's mother and tells her: "Stefan is buliing us, we have to play like it is in the history books so us turks must ocupy Moldova." and Stefan's mother replies: "Ok I will go and talk to him".
The fourth day Mohamed sends a plutoon so see if Stefan is behaveing. They report that the coast is clear. Then Mahomed sends an batalion of troops to storm the nearby villages. Nothing happens. He thinks that Stefan is behaveing respectfully and sends all of his army to storm his castle. Soldiers bashing swords on the gates and windows. Then out of the first tower Stefan pops out: "Eat this my mother isn't at home" Trrrrrrrr..... :D :D

rockfest
09.10.2005, 14:12
Rockfeast are you on Zapp?

Thanks for the sleep scroll. I've slept like an angel. :D

PS: Today I'g gonna try and get to the monastary and enter to see weather I can enter without being an apprentice or not. I'll tell you once I get there.

TOLD YOU I WILL BE POWERFULL: today I got my hands on a beautifull piece of hardwate - the dragon slicer 80dmg 80 str - and to tell you I'm only level 14 and have an double hardened armour of snapper leather [or what tis its name]

What is youre oppinion. Can I enter chapter 2 with the dragon slicer in my hands? I'm level 14 towards 15, I have 35 str [with +5 str ring on finger] and no stats to spend on?

Can I kill the two paladins outside the pass? Are they imortal or are they dead :D? Because when you start chapter 3 [after getting out of the valey of mines] they're dead [probabli the seeker killed them - bad seeker go to youre room]
You're welcome...whasn't that hard...i had enough mana...
I'm not on zapp,i'm on orange with a lg u8330...
You could enter the second chapter with the orc slicer...
And about those paladins...they are supose to be dead so you could get the transport rune from them...perhaps one of them is mortall don't know...

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 14:17
If they're mortal they're as good as dead. I'll play later and see what's what. I'm on UPC cable. Unlimited download at 50 RON a month. Cheap I'd say!

Yavanna
09.10.2005, 15:09
Whaa...? I never looked at the level... I could start Gothic 1 and 2 again, or load the saves and see all of that, but I'm a little lazy, and I don't feel like doing this any time soon...
Anyway, if I can remember, I will post here...

rockfest
09.10.2005, 15:54
If they're mortal they're as good as dead. I'll play later and see what's what. I'm on UPC cable. Unlimited download at 50 RON a month. Cheap I'd say!
If you managed to beat those skeletons in the cave where you found the orc slayer...well they're dead...the armor those skeletons are weraing is better than a normal paladins armor...I had that ancient paladin armor and i know for sure it's better.
Ohh...if it works well then it's cheap,if not....too bad...

eXecutioner
09.10.2005, 16:02
45 kb\s download. I think it's great.

Well the 2 undead paladins I've killed separately. One I've killed togeter with Grimbald [the hunter near the black troll] and one I've exploited the colision bug where the undead thing got stuck in the rock in the middle and I pounded it with arows :D. Maiby there is some way to do that with the 2 paladins near the pass.

Got it. Sory! Well the Dragon Slicer has 80 dmg and requires 80 str. Can I make that much strenght in the first chapter only? Now I have 35 strenght and 80-35=45 [45 LP - or maiby I find an amulet of strenght in chapter 1 who knows :D]

PS: Look at my Interesting & Weird tread. I think it's cool to know about all that.

I'm in the militia now. Who sais I can't be an evil paladin §burn :p. I've beaten most of the npc's in Khorinis and got theire stuff :D [+an invincibility ring from one of them].

PS: A great thing about beating Darion I've written in my other tread - Interesting & Weird

rockfest
09.10.2005, 16:18
45 kb\s download. I think it's great.

Well the 2 undead paladins I've killed separately. One I've killed togeter with Grimbald [the hunter near the black troll] and one I've exploited the colision bug where the undead thing got stuck in the rock in the middle and I pounded it with arows :D. Maiby there is some way to do that with the 2 paladins near the pass.
Like I said....I don't know if they can be killed...anyway if you have the orc slayer and can wield it(i can't remember the exact strength required but i know it's high)....ahhhh, good luck....just give me a post when you've managed to do it...or not...
PS : Ohh....and really, watch out for double-post...it's not very nice...people will get angry on you if you do it often or worser...if you do it on purpose

rekinu
13.10.2005, 10:37
About the levels, I can't remember... But I know that usualy I go in chapter 2 with level over 10, or 10...:D as for the other Q, I don't remember to say it exact...

Godcrusher
13.10.2005, 20:36
Dont really know dude. And it dependes. If i use 'cleaning' method i get more lvls then usual ;)

rockfest
16.10.2005, 22:21
@Godcrusher
What does cleaning mode means? Kill everything or just...kill normal?
sometimes i play like jazz the jackrabbit and don't even manage to kill a wolf more than needed....

Godcrusher
17.10.2005, 15:14
@Godcrusher
What does cleaning mode means? Kill everything or just...kill normal?
sometimes i play like jazz the jackrabbit and don't even manage to kill a wolf more than needed....

cleaning mode is when i kill evrything that walks if i can :D

rockfest
17.10.2005, 15:17
How long did it tooked to finish gothic at this kind of play?