PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [G2NOTR] Addon Bandit Camp issue

Sergorn
14.06.2010, 11:10
Okay I get at the Bandit Camp in the Addon world.... and everydoby act as if I "did in" all the nasty NPCs in the Camp.

Say Franco tells me to talk to Ramon at the game... and Ramon act as if I did in Franco altough he's alive and healthy and tehre are smilar references with other NPCs :dnuhr:

This is somewhat annoying, so is there a way to fix it ?

I'm using Ironkeep Studio's community patch so I'm wondering if that might be the cause because it never happened in any of my previouses play through.

-Sergorn

Sergorn
14.06.2010, 13:15
Right, so I tried reinstalling the game without the community patch, and not only did it fix the dialogues issues, but also my teleporter issues I mentioned a few days ago

Looks like the community patch is REALLY screwing things up with the Addon :(

Dimus
14.06.2010, 13:22
@ Sergorn:
Actually this moment doesn't require any corrections. Do you think that you'll get to the bandit camp so simply, eh?;)
Ramon will allow to pass only when Franco will be killed. Therefore for experience reception at first you can do some work for Franco: help Logan to eliminate swamp sharks and bring from the temple on the swamps the green stone tablet. When Franco will refuse to pass you (Logan must be first candidate), provoke and kill him. By the way, precisely same bastard will appear and Esteban. Therefore to get to gold mine, you also should kill him.

NCONiall
14.06.2010, 14:54
You may want to report your issues in the ICP forum (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=817290) maybe they can release a fix for these strange issues.

TudoracheMG
14.06.2010, 15:55
I thought Gothic 2 Gold Edition already came with the latest patch,2.7.
Or does the community patch bring in new changes?

Sergorn
14.06.2010, 16:19
@ Sergorn:
Actually this moment doesn't require any corrections. Do you think that you'll get to the bandit camp so simply, eh?;)
Ramon will allow to pass only when Franco will be killed. Therefore for experience reception at first you can do some work for Franco: help Logan to eliminate swamp sharks and bring from the temple on the swamps the green stone tablet. When Franco will refuse to pass you (Logan must be first candidate), provoke and kill him. By the way, precisely same bastard will appear and Esteban. Therefore to get to gold mine, you also should kill him.

But that's the thing ! Ramon acts as if I have already killed Franco even though he is still alive and well and let me pass. I had a similar issue when arriving at the camp, the first guy you met mentionned how I had kill two other powerful guys at the camp, and ditto for the quest where I must find the two missing pirates guys, I had done nothing had a line saying that I found and killed the culprit :dnuhr:

So yeah it has got to be an issue with the community patch, because removing it reverted the dialogue to how they should be.

-Sergorn

NCONiall
14.06.2010, 17:39
I thought Gothic 2 Gold Edition already came with the latest patch,2.7.
Or does the community patch bring in new changes?

The patch fixes bugs that where present in the original release but something went wrong and caused some new bugs to appear/occur.

GoG4o
24.06.2010, 13:26
But that's the thing ! Ramon acts as if I have already killed Franco even though he is still alive and well and let me pass. I had a similar issue when arriving at the camp, the first guy you met mentionned how I had kill two other powerful guys at the camp, and ditto for the quest where I must find the two missing pirates guys, I had done nothing had a line saying that I found and killed the culprit :dnuhr:

So yeah it has got to be an issue with the community patch, because removing it reverted the dialogue to how they should be.

-Sergorn

i confirm these bugs - i experienced them in the addon world too; can someone else confirm ?

jneapan
07.07.2010, 21:24
I have the same issue , all bandit camp quests are screwed , also teleporters got screwed .

The weird thing is that the teleporters worked when i first entered the portal to the night of the raven world but they got screwed when i exited and reentered .

It is just a hunch but it might be possible to avoid these bugs if you do all of the quests here wihout existing this new area ,, it just annoys me because i've put os much time into the game ...

Awww , yea my suggestion is to enter the night of the raven world through that portal in chapter 4 after you rescue bennet for that ... you know :P

NCONiall
07.07.2010, 21:36
^The team will release a patch very soon to address these bugs so just relax :)

jiopi
08.07.2010, 17:49
I can confirm these as well, played as Militia and Mercenary, and both times the bandit camp were totally screwed up, with the 2.0 community patch. Also can confirm the teleport issue, when you visit Khorinis, they wont work anymore.

Cyclops1953
18.07.2010, 23:14
What game version are you guys playing?I have the Gothic Universe collection.G2 with NotR addon.I am playing as installed,no patch needed.I have played through to the last dragon.only bug I see is that ,once Xardas appears and takes Beliars power from the dead dragon, the game shuts down without running the credits.(I don't consider this to be a major concern since,in essence,I have completed the main quest of the game.

TudoracheMG
19.07.2010, 08:46
They are using the community patch,not the official patch which comes with Gothic 2 Gold.