PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Message01 trouble

Seditious
29.09.2005, 03:50
I get a box saying 'message01' when I run gothic2.exe and when I run ar.exe it gives me an 'error number #121'. Has anyone else encountered this?

_DieGo_
29.09.2005, 07:25
never encountered this.... sorry maybe someone else can help you :(
btw: §welcome to the forum... please post sth about you in the welcome thread

WernerTWC
29.09.2005, 08:51
I get a box saying 'message01' when I run gothic2.exe and when I run ar.exe it gives me an 'error number #121'. Has anyone else encountered this?
Hi and §welcome to the forum!

Well, a little more info please!
Are you talking about g2 or the AddOn?
Does it ever run on your machine?
Have you tryed to install the newest drivers for your hardware?
Have you uninstall and reinstalled the game with an pc-reset between?

I have never encountered this, and never heard about and even don´t found it with the search-option.

Seditious
29.09.2005, 15:15
Yes, indeed it has run before on this machine. However I have a new graphics card now but I really doubt this is a graphics problem. I did uninstall and reinstall as well. I should point out that I tried a fixed exe and the game loads but after starting a new game it freezes like clockwork in Xardas' Tower.

I also installed the Texture Enhancement Mod, could this cause it to freeze?

WernerTWC
29.09.2005, 15:42
Yes, indeed it has run before on this machine. However I have a new graphics card now but I really doubt this is a graphics problem. I did uninstall and reinstall as well. I should point out that I tried a fixed exe and the game loads but after starting a new game it freezes like clockwork in Xardas' Tower.

I also installed the Texture Enhancement Mod, could this cause it to freeze?
I don´t know about the texture e-mod, just try to uninstall it.

You should try the Gothic II Vdfs - Patch (http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&release_id=104) !

Also check for newest Motherboard drivers and graficcard-drivers for your system and install them.

Also you can try to check your system for virus or spyware.