PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : last battle againts the orcs

banzino_gothic
17.09.2005, 14:47
well did you now when your a paladin your last quest in khorins before you go to the island with your crew, is given to you by lord hagen .well it was about killling all off the cheifs off the orcs and getting there rings and in return for each ring you get your pay for your equiemnt.but there was a cave and in it was the war lord off the orcs hee had a powerfull weapon and its obviously its not maid by the orcs and he had the rune off graet healing :confused: but my question to all who completed this quest where are the rest off the cheifs i have the map given to mee by the paladins and i went to all the marked spots but it seems not compeleted well would some one help mee??? :confused:

WernerTWC
17.09.2005, 14:57
but my question to all who completed this quest where are the rest off the cheifs i have the map given to mee by the paladins and i went to all the marked spots but it seems not compeleted well would some one help mee??? :confused:
There are 23 rings there for Lord Hagen (and one on Irdorath (can be given to Girion)).
Walk the spots and kill´em all! On some spots there are more than one chief.

banzino_gothic
17.09.2005, 15:03
There are 23 rings there for Lord Hagen (and one on Irdorath (can be given to Girion)).
Walk the spots and kill´em all! On some spots there are more than one chief.
well man i got some alot off rings even from orcs not found onn the map but i did not count them ???what should i do well tell mee the secet ones :confused:i mean that i want to finish it the quest :confused:

Sowilo
17.09.2005, 16:23
I never fihished this quest. I didn't found the last orcs so I continiuered the game without this.

Godcrusher
17.09.2005, 18:20
I finish the quest but i never found that sword with rune with it :confused:

banzino_gothic
17.09.2005, 18:36
I finish the quest but i never found that sword with rune with it :confused:
welll how did you finish it iff you did not find him :eek: .well i will tell where to find it .remember where you enter the uper quarter there is a main gate there to enter the city right, and next to it is a guard guarding some supplies , soo iff you stand at the gate facing the forest to your right about 20 meters there is a group off snappers and then walk to the forest and you well see an orc scout and then you follow the path and you see an unusual activety off war cheifs no orc warriors and then you will see the war lord
p.s mind my english

Archibal
17.09.2005, 19:13
First:You get that quest in Chapter 4.
It's not a final mission, Lord Hagen says it's a good chanse to lower the orcs morale by killing there leaders.

banzino_gothic
17.09.2005, 19:17
First:You get that quest in Chapter 4.
It's not a final mission, Lord Hagen says it's a good chanse to lower the orcs morale by killing there leaders.
yu its the last quest you can find in khorins .and i think its the last chapter or is chapter 4 the last chapter §gnah i can not remember well any way did you finish it

Zaratul
17.09.2005, 19:31
No Banzino! Chapter 4 isn`t the last chapter! :D U`ll have more! :p

banzino_gothic
17.09.2005, 19:40
yu i now but archibal said that chapter 4 its now way its the last chapter since you will return to lord hagen after killing all of the dragons and you should have the proth from lord garon to give to lord hagen to prove the dragons are in the valley.and by the way guys did you know you could reach level 105 % in two handed sword :D

Zaratul
17.09.2005, 19:46
yu i now but archibal said that chapter 4 its now way its the last chapter since you will return to lord hagen after killing all of the dragons and you should have the proth from lord garon to give to lord hagen to prove the dragons are in the valley.and by the way guys did you know you could reach level 105 % in two handed sword :D

:eek:

Didn`t know that! :p

banzino_gothic
17.09.2005, 19:56
:eek:

Didn`t know that! :p
well its simple you get 100% two handed from lord hagen write.but there is a book you buy that gives you 5 %two handed or one handed it costs 5ooo .nice hahaha
and by the way zaratul did you see "orshak the orc wee helped in gothic 1"in gothic 2

Zaratul
17.09.2005, 20:01
Sure! And I never killed him! :D Even when he gets mad! :D Like him too much!

banzino_gothic
17.09.2005, 20:14
well i was curious since hee was going to the orcs that are occupied all over the old camp which i all killed :D soo i noticed orcs are where hee was going soo i killed them and i talked to him again up on the hill and hee gave mee a last change to escape orr hee will kill mee soo . :D :D hee said the wrong words and i gote about 3500 experience :D

WernerTWC
17.09.2005, 20:37
Sure! And I never killed him! :D Even when he gets mad! :D Like him too much!
You must get tougher! :p :D
He betrayed you all the time, and for that there is only one penalty,... send him back to Adanos! $bsg

Zaratul
17.09.2005, 20:45
You must get tougher! :p :D
He betrayed you all the time, and for that there is only one penalty,... send him back to Adanos! $bsg

:( Sorry Werner I was weak! Next time I`ll do that!!!! :D $bsg :p

rekinu
17.09.2005, 21:02
the Orc Colonel that you find in that cave near Khorinis, has the rune from a paladin, that he killed. and on him (don't remember right) you find a map, marked with red signs, follow all signs and kill the orcs. maybe you didn't killed those that are beyond Dragomir's camp...or that one near the south gate.

P.S. I didn't found a map with the orc colonels in the map sections of G2 ...maybe there should be one....right ?

WernerTWC
17.09.2005, 21:18
P.S. I didn't found a map with the orc colonels in the map sections of G2 ...maybe there should be one....right ?
Right!
I knew i have seen a map before,... and after a little searching i found a map made by Nachtwanderer:

Orc Warlords (http://home.arcor.de/nachtwanderer011/g2karten/orkischekriegsherren.jpg)

rekinu
17.09.2005, 21:28
yes...that is the one from orc colonel right (except the blue spots) ? ok, it should be there. ;)

Godcrusher
18.09.2005, 11:10
welll how did you finish it iff you did not find him :eek: .well i will tell where to find it .remember where you enter the uper quarter there is a main gate there to enter the city right, and next to it is a guard guarding some supplies , soo iff you stand at the gate facing the forest to your right about 20 meters there is a group off snappers and then walk to the forest and you well see an orc scout and then you follow the path and you see an unusual activety off war cheifs no orc warriors and then you will see the war lord
p.s mind my english

Righti remember. A cave where bandits and seekers are too right?

banzino_gothic
18.09.2005, 15:35
i think at the begining off the game it was filled with bandits and i think it was a quest to kill them?? and what mages??

Godcrusher
18.09.2005, 18:42
i think at the begining off the game it was filled with bandits and i think it was a quest to kill them?? and what mages??

I think seekers were there aswell.But i choud be wrong. And yes now i fully remember where that cave is ;)

rockfest
10.10.2005, 08:57
Yeah...I know the cave...I never did finshed that quest too and the Holy shrines....neither of them....too much to walk...i hate that,especially that they're given at the point were you walked enough and use only teleports...

Yavanna
10.10.2005, 14:37
There were 2 many rings. I never finished this quest. And where was this cave :confused: ?

rockfest
10.10.2005, 15:06
There were 2 many rings. I never finished this quest. And where was this cave :confused: ?
The cave is near the city...as you exit the gate look somewhere up on your left...it should be up there....it's not that hard....

rekinu
11.10.2005, 10:46
about the walking and the quest, I finished it, and that with holy shrines, it was an interesting quest....:D

rockfest
12.10.2005, 00:13
@rekinu...you're just showing off that you finished the quests :D (joke). Do i guess the topic is solved right?

Colonelu
12.10.2005, 07:22
The quest with the orc rings and the holy shrines is not hard i always finish it ;) the quest with the dragons eggs is hard to finish , i finished it only a few times only

Godcrusher
12.10.2005, 14:04
The quest with the orc rings and the holy shrines is not hard i always finish it ;) the quest with the dragons eggs is hard to finish , i finished it only a few times only

i never finished the quest. Do you get the armour then?

DeadlyArrow
12.10.2005, 15:10
i finished quest with dragon eggs, and i don't think it's really hard, but of course, you must visit all caves and it becomes boring a little. after that smith makes an armor for you but you must to pay him a lot

Godcrusher
12.10.2005, 19:44
i finished quest with dragon eggs, and i don't think it's really hard, but of course, you must visit all caves and it becomes boring a little. after that smith makes an armor for you but you must to pay him a lot

yeah it really makes you ask yourself why did you saved him from the slammer :D

DeadlyArrow
12.10.2005, 22:21
than why he wants so much money? oh, mercenaries...

rockfest
12.10.2005, 22:34
than why he wants so much money? oh, mercenaries...
Considering that it's the best armor you get in g2 and the fact that you joined the mercanaries proves that you work for money means that you should be able to pay....remember that the cost is only for the pieces of the armor...and he repairs the eye for innos for free,etc.

Zaratul
13.10.2005, 18:06
Whell.. when I got this armor in NOTR then I was so tough that there was nobody I was afraid of!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha..... :D It`s worth it, but ofcurse still it`s very very very expencive!

banzino_gothic
13.10.2005, 19:13
Hey guys I want to ask you all a few questions?
1- How could any one know how to destroy the magic golem “test of fire?” I concluded that the sacred hammer was the key but no one told me or gave me a clue?? How did you all now?

:p

Godcrusher
13.10.2005, 20:28
Hey guys I want to ask you all a few questions?
1- How could any one know how to destroy the magic golem “test of fire?” I concluded that the sacred hammer was the key but no one told me or gave me a clue?? How did you all now?

:p

Library is the key my friend ;)

DeadlyArrow
13.10.2005, 20:46
if it's about G2, then a guy near the hammer gives you a clue

eXecutioner
13.10.2005, 21:43
Here is the solution:

Go to the monastary cellar and in one chamber you will find an hammer and a shield. The novice next to them tells you about them, Put a sleep scroll on him and take the hammer to destroy tha magical golem. Don't go without the hammer or you will regret it!

Zaratul
14.10.2005, 09:52
Actualy I first time was running pass the golem and got a buch in my face! :) And I didn`t make ANY damage to him so I started to think about the golem. Then guardian - novice told me about the hammer and voila I got the point! but first time I just grabed the hummer and when he attacted me I ran away! :p

rockfest
14.10.2005, 12:21
Actualy I first time was running pass the golem and got a buch in my face! :) And I didn`t make ANY damage to him so I started to think about the golem. Then guardian - novice told me about the hammer and voila I got the point! but first time I just grabed the hummer and when he attacted me I ran away! :p
The first time i played i didn't even see him...I've met him when i started searching for him...

Godcrusher
14.10.2005, 13:31

Whell first i tought he can be killed with a normal hammer. But i did not work. So where is a hammer more powerfull of all? Bingo! :D

Zaratul
14.10.2005, 14:03
In the begining I thought too that tis was a stone golem but .... he wasn`t! :(

banzino_gothic
14.10.2005, 14:14
Well, it’s good to now how.
My next question is does the mage guild get more respect then the paladin guild?
First you now Cornelius I did not pay him 1000 gold pieces to take his dairy? Unlike the paladin.
Second you can access the ship when being a fire mage.
And many more... but these are the things that caught my attention .
do you all agree :)

Zaratul
14.10.2005, 14:25
Mages has acces to ship too! :D And they realy get alot of respect!

rockfest
14.10.2005, 15:02
What kind of a question is that? "Do mages have more respect than pals?".
Let's summarize :
In g1 :
-fire mages / ....;
- water mages / mercenaries ;
In g2 :
- fire mages / paladins ;
- water mages / circle of water ;
The pals are Inno's warriors but the mages are Inno's representative on the planet...So you can guess the answer...off course the mages have more respect than pals. The pals are in the command of mages.

rekinu
14.10.2005, 18:41
Yes Mages have more respect than pals... remember Sergio(don't remember he's name right) from monastery ? He gets orders from Mages to do tasks...and he acomplishes all...

about the stone golem, I knew from G1, that the stone golems are beateable with hammers(all kind), so I tried but he did not get any damage so I thinked, someone even told me about it, and If I remember well, when you look into your quest log, hero says sth about that hammer(corect me If I'm wrong....Jaden:D).then I went to get the powerfull hammer with what Rhobar killed the STONE santinel that could not be damaged by normal weapons....;)

Godcrusher
14.10.2005, 19:45
Well, it’s good to now how.
My next question is does the mage guild get more respect then the paladin guild?
First you now Cornelius I did not pay him 1000 gold pieces to take his dairy? Unlike the paladin.
Second you can access the ship when being a fire mage.
And many more... but these are the things that caught my attention .
do you all agree :)

they get respected. to respected. They do nothing but big talk. They are arrogant and yet they do what ever falls on their mind. ;)

Faby
14.10.2005, 19:57
That's because they represent Innos,it's normal for them to be respected,and some are also friendly,like Ulthar(or Uthar,the one of the 3 mages that represent the High Council).

banzino_gothic
14.10.2005, 22:06
Ok. But I would like to point out that you can drink “tires of innos”.
Third and last question.
Who is Beliar,Adannos,innos.well I know general info on each one.
*Belair source of evil” but what shape human….orc...god”
*Adannos "god"...???????
*Innos great paladin right or what :confused: and he is very sensible and full of feelings cause he cryed for 13 years §cry “joking” :D :D

P.S what is the sword that the hero holds at the end .when he defeated the undead dragon" when being a fire mage"?

rekinu
14.10.2005, 22:36
well, they are gods, so they don't have an material body. They are represented thru their statues and these are statues of knights... Innos is a knight with sword(church-monastery), Adanos is a knight with sword(vartras city temple), and I guess Beliar is a knight too. They also have shrines and if you saw them both Beliar and Innos are kinda....humans...but that is how humans see them. all three are gods.

I don't know about what sword are talikng ...

rockfest
15.10.2005, 01:45
well, they are gods, so they don't have an material body. They are represented thru their statues and these are statues of knights... Innos is a knight with sword(church-monastery), Adanos is a knight with sword(vartras city temple), and I guess Beliar is a knight too. They also have shrines and if you saw them both Beliar and Innos are kinda....humans...but that is how humans see them. all three are gods.

I don't know about what sword are talikng ...
That doesn't mean that they can't get human shape...

Faby
15.10.2005, 14:40
This (http://worldofgothic.com/images/fanartworks/bjmalata/pics/innosmacht.jpg) should straighten things out!

Godcrusher
16.10.2005, 14:33
Ok. But I would like to point out that you can drink “tires of innos”.
Third and last question.
Who is Beliar,Adannos,innos.well I know general info on each one.
*Belair source of evil” but what shape human….orc...god”
*Adannos "god"...???????
*Innos great paladin right or what :confused: and he is very sensible and full of feelings cause he cryed for 13 years §cry “joking” :D :D

P.S what is the sword that the hero holds at the end .when he defeated the undead dragon" when being a fire mage"?

Adanos Innos are all brothers and gods. Innos god of light, Beliar god of darkness and Adanos is the one who keeps balance.Tears of Innos are his actuall tears when he whept when Beliar betreyed him.

rockfest
16.10.2005, 20:06
tires of innos
Btw...I bet he had a roadster no? *laughing* oh man...that's the funniest thing i've heard in a lot of time...cool post...