PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : The Dragons in NotR

vicking
11.09.2005, 16:14
Which dragon did you find the hardest to defeat.

For me I think it was Pedrakhan the dragon from the rock fortress ,because he is the one you face alone .There is no one else that can help you fight him and your skills are not very good .The extra damage atack of Beliar's Claw which you take after killing Raven was a decisive advantage.
It was only later I found out a summoned demon can kill Pedrakhan easily.
As for the other dragons Pandrador is Chiper's kill ,and the other two are no challange at all with Biff by your side .
The ones from the Temple of Irdorath are no match for your later fighting skills.

WernerTWC
11.09.2005, 16:34
The first time i had some probs with the UD, but when i played it afterwards, no dragon were a prob, itīs like you said, once you know how to defeat the dragons they are easy.

Rostas
11.09.2005, 17:32
I love the names of the dragons especially that of Pendrodor and Feomathar,very cool names,dont you agree?And Finkgreth is cool to,:)
I think the ice dragon was hard to defeat if we didnt have beliars claw.....In G2 he has a lot of HP,i dodged his attacks for 2 min :)

Archibal
11.09.2005, 17:52
Well all the dragons are stronger in Notr then in Gothic 2.They ALL regenerate, they have more life points and more magic damege.I hardly killed them all at level 26(Paladin + Beliar's Claw).

Auroc
12.09.2005, 09:48
Well, after I finished G2, NotR was really hard for the first time.

The Swampdragon isn't a problem anyway (thanks to Cipher&Co).
But the other dragons forced me to thought it over again. In the end it is very simple:

- as a mage you only have to summon enough skeletons (needs much mana)
- summon a demon a it's done
- firerain against the icedragon
- (cross)bow angainst firedragon (needs much dexterity/weponskills)
- a "fair" fight with black ore and speedessence (needs much strength/weaponskills)

- My favourite method: Equip the "Drachenschneide" (sorry, donno the english name ^^') to Biff and get the dragon's attention. Two cuts later and everything's done.
[And when the last dragon falls and when you're really nasty, kill Biff, get your weapon and your whole money back]

And I never used Beliar's Claw as a Blade. If allways trade it against 1000EXP. But that should be a solution, too. ^^

So since NotR you had lots more fun because of your "brainarts". Hope this will continue in G3 as well.

DeadlyArrow
12.09.2005, 12:05
For me the hardest was Undead, with others I dealed quite smple. And all four in VoM I killed with Claw. For Swamp, Fire and Ice dragons I paid to Beef, and Rock dragon I killed under effect of "black ore". For Undead I used "Big Dragon Slayer" + I summoned a demon.

Sowilo
12.09.2005, 12:14
The dragons which I had to face alone were easy to defeat if u summon a few things. So the dragon fight against them and u can go in his back and kill him with a few beats.

I wanted to kill the final dragon with 2 demons. It was a bad idea. I summoned them and run to the dragon. After a few seconds I noiticed that I am alone cause the demons attacked each other. But the winning demon helped me so that we could kill the dragon.

(with the addon the dragons r harder to defeat - they r regenerating their energie and a few spells didn't work)

Zaratul
12.09.2005, 13:02
hardest was Rock dragon for me! :D But I faced him face to face!! And killed him!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... :cool:

Godcrusher
12.09.2005, 13:24
For me the hardest was Undead, with others I dealed quite smple. And all four in VoM I killed with Claw. For Swamp, Fire and Ice dragons I paid to Beef, and Rock dragon I killed under effect of "black ore". For Undead I used "Big Dragon Slayer" + I summoned a demon.

i dont really get how black ore can help you. What exectly does it do?

Sowilo
12.09.2005, 13:55
With black ore u have bullet time. U can move normal but the enemies r slow.

Zaratul
12.09.2005, 13:58
Know I get it! :D i thought that I was drunk when tryed it! :p

DeadlyArrow
12.09.2005, 14:09
I tryed it in the canion and then I thought - "what's this?" But since I tryed it in battle, I think it's a very good thing! And, that's interesting, if you use it before obtaining Claw, it hurts you (but you sill have the effect), but after you prayed to Beliar, you can use it and it doesn't hurt anymore. Here I don't really know what's important - to pray to Beliar or to wear Claw.

Rostas
12.09.2005, 14:47
Here I don't really know what's important - to pray to Beliar or to wear Claw.

Both of them.....But I dont complain...If its helping youre fighting skills and do more dmg i welcome it...:)