PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Gothic 1] Can't join the rogues...bug?

Sankis
29.07.2005, 05:51
I just started a game of Gothic 1 the other day since it's been awhile since i've played it. Anyway, I decided to join the New Camp this time around. I do the quests Lares wants me to do and I come back when i'm level 5. I ask to join but it says "Required level: Level 5". Is this a bug? if so, how do I fix it? Rather annoying :(

Another thing thats been bugging me. I did the quest to get the weed from the Baal in the New Camp bar and sell it. However, doing so activated HIS quest to give him 200 ore. When I talk to him, I can't get any response but "Show me your wares".

magges
29.07.2005, 06:30
fist §welcome , did you used the marvin mode to get lvl 5? it can bug you. Use all Speak Options at Mordraft, maybe you have had forgott anythink.

Sorry for my english , but i´m just 14 and german :D

rockfest
29.07.2005, 07:39
First thing : did you did diego's test of faith? If you did and give him the list from ian then you can't be a rogue(merc,water mage) anymore. If you join old camp (shadow,guard/mag of fire) then in the 4th chapter if i remember well the old camp will exile you and you will join the mercs/water mages.If you didn't do the test of faith (do it) but don't give it to diego.Give the list to lares.This way you will do a quest wich you should have figured on your own(betray the Old Camp).. Good luck

Colonelu
29.07.2005, 09:56
No there isn't any bug to join the new camp you must go to diego and put him to give the test of faith and he wil give you a paper to deliver to the old mine. if you want to join the rogues you must not go and deliver the paper to the old mine you must go to Lares and give him the paper.and you wil join the rogues :cool:

Platypus
29.07.2005, 10:18
But if you do this, know that you're a stinkin' immoral bastard who betrays the trust of a friend who saved ya from a beatup. :o

Colonelu
29.07.2005, 10:20
But this is the only way to join the rogues.and you wil betray the old camp not Diego . :p

Platypus
29.07.2005, 10:40
The task was entrusted to Diego... since he's directly responsible for your actions, and since Gomez isn't the guy you want to call a blockhead, or get something important wrong, i'd say poor D is into a world of pain.

edited for spelling checks. my my, couldn't understand this babble myself :p

Colonelu
29.07.2005, 10:56
The rogues betray a friend for 10 ore so if you want to join the rogues you must do that :p

rockfest
29.07.2005, 12:25
This is how the rogues live...they don't have luxury or fancy stuff,they steal,robe,kill,etc. If you want to join the rogues you have to be like them...understand...if you don't like that just don't join...you'll soon find out who are the bad guys later anyway...

TheWonderer
29.07.2005, 12:43
But this is the only way to join the rogues.and you wil betray the old camp not Diego . :pThat's not really true, it is possible to join the rogues without ian's list, if you use a charm-scroll (from Baal Kagan) on Roscoe to get to Lares the 1st time, bring Mordrag's ring, and do the quest with the weed from Baal Isidro.

For joining you need 3 of the following 4:
- charm Roscoe
- Mordrag's ring
- Baal Isidro's weed (400 ore)
- Ian's list

Colonelu
29.07.2005, 12:52
But i have done all the 3 things that you have spoken and i couldnt join them and i think that ian's list is the only posibility :mad:

TheWonderer
29.07.2005, 13:02
But i have done all the 3 things that you have spoken and i couldnt join them and i think that ian's list is the only posibility :mad:I don't know what went wrong in your case, but of course I have tested it successfull already, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

Colonelu
29.07.2005, 13:08
Well i dont remeber quite well but i now i joined them throught ian's list :D