PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Crossing the ravine in Jharkendar

Grimmwulf
21.07.2005, 18:10
To the south in Jharkendar, by the House of the Priests I believe, there's a huge ravine that seems impossible to cross. I know there's some items on the other side of it, and I remember being on the other side the first time I played through the expansion, but now how to get there seems to have slipped my mind. Could anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks. :)

Sowilo
21.07.2005, 18:34
I used snapperherbs and jumped... into the deep...
I used poisons of speed... jzmped.. into teh deep...
again..
.. again..
and again...
about a half hour...

Than I got my brother he eat snapper herbs and jumeped succesfull after the third try....

(I didn't jumped from the same level the way u come has a higher level).

Sektenspinner
21.07.2005, 20:13
I used poisons of speed... jzmped.. into teh deep... Poison of speed?! :D :P

@Grimmwulf: If you have got the corresponding scrolls It might be easier to transform into a lurker or another animal which is able to jump far.

gast13
21.07.2005, 20:44
@ sowilo: sounds toxic to me... I wonder how the WADA will react? :D

Another possibility consists in the "Shadowrunner" scroll (or whatever these black, somewhat bearlike creatures that sleep all day long are called).

there are two more ways to make it:

1. you need to reach a dex level of 90, so that you get the "acrobacy" talent, jumps above ravines like this one will be no problem then;

2. make your way to the path one level above. if you jump as late as possible you will even be able to get to the other side without losing health.

to come back, you can either use a scroll or the acrobacy, if you don't succeed (its still veeery tough) try to make your way across the mountains that form the border of the map. I know it's quite a challenge, but it works!

Sowilo
21.07.2005, 20:59
Hrggll Hamlet.. poison.. I had to read it in English...

I mean potion.

Grimmwulf
22.07.2005, 14:11
Thanks for the help, I nailed it on the fifth jump, had to go in from the cliff behind the canyon and jump back out as a lurker.

Hm there's one more thing before I leave Jharkendar for good though. I'm fairly certain there's a gardist armor in Thorus' chest, but I can't seem to find the correct key to use with it?

Sektenspinner
22.07.2005, 16:23
No. The gardists armor is in the chest of Bloodwyn.

In Thorus chest you can only find 250 Gold and 24 Goldnuggets. Thorus has the key himself. You can kill him if you want to. After you killed Raven you don't need him any more.