PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : stuck and lost in final chapter

MzDonna
01.07.2005, 02:52
first of all let me say I love Gothic! I have one and now two .. cant wait for three to get to the states!!
now my problem .......
I am in chapter 5... I have been roaming all over the place trying to find the secret room mentioned in xardas's book. I have also tried getting a paladin suit, and get a crew but nothing I seem to do will trigger any of these things to happen .. Its not like I dont have enough gold I have over 18,000 pieces of gold .. I have killed all the orcs and warlords I could find . including the colonel and still nothing.. went to xardas' tower .. and lester only wants to sleep ... inside I killed all the demons hoping that would trigger something but nothing :( pleaseeeee does anyone know how I can trigger the final saga ???

CKomet
01.07.2005, 06:58
have read the sea map you found in the monastery cellar? if you do so your crew will go onto the ship and when you talk with your captain he will give you the key for the captains room. now go in this room, go to the bed the and the next capter will start.

MzDonna
01.07.2005, 07:28
I cant find the cellar where the secret room is :( I have been to the cellar . seen the hammer and ofcourse the other room where xardas' book was . and then the small magic lab but the other two doors (treasury and the other) were locked :(

CKomet
01.07.2005, 07:34
in the room with xardas book threre is at the end a lamp you can use as switch. if you do so, a secret door will open and then you can find the secret library

Zaratul
01.07.2005, 09:15
U must stand on chest and then U can pull tis lamp - opens doors and voila - bacement (dont forget to read a see map when U`ll find it as Ckomet already said) :D

And welcome! Post something If U want in Welcome thread! :D

WernerTWC
01.07.2005, 11:01
Hi and §welcome to the forum!

Do you mean the "secret chamber"?

This is here: Secret Chamber (http://mondgesaenge.worldofgothic.de/G2DB/index_eng.htm?data=data_orte_eng.js&id=o_73)

You only can teleport to this chamber.