PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Obsidian two handed sword

nurion
05.10.2009, 17:30
hello can anyone tell location where I can find this sword it says it has 90 dmg also what is best two haned sword

friendly

foobar
05.10.2009, 17:36
also what is best two haned sword

That would be the Titan Wing (dmg 100). Can be found in the priest tomb in the eastern volcano grotto. Very hard to find, though.

nurion
05.10.2009, 17:41
what you mean by hard are there high lvl monsters?

can you tell me exactly Location on map how I can get there? picture I would be thankful

thank you

foobar
05.10.2009, 17:47
what you mean by hard are there high lvl monsters?

No, I mean it's very well hidden. Do you really want to spoil the fun of not finding it for yourself? ;)

Ok, then, you've been warned:

Go through the forcefield. Turn right, directly right again, left, then another right. Behind the closed stone door. There is fog all over the floor. Dig in the corner where the shovel is standing (shovel required).

nurion
05.10.2009, 17:54
thank you :)

can you post map location

I little confused "forcefield" what does it mean

foobar
05.10.2009, 17:58
I'm currently under Linux and cannot start the game. The force field is that big blue thingie that you can't get through until you're in chapter 4. It's really hard to miss...

nurion
05.10.2009, 18:01
ahh nevermind I am on chapter 2, until I will get there there is no chance to get it?

do you know obsesian 2h sword with 90 dmg?

foobar
05.10.2009, 18:04
do you know obsesian 2h sword with 90 dmg?

Nope. Still looking for that one myself. :)

Ptaq11
07.10.2009, 16:24
Obsidian 2h sword has to be crafted. When You get lizard sword go to smith in Habour town. You need smithing lvl 3 and 12 obsidian ore to make it :)

04WigmoreB
07.10.2009, 16:48
Obsidian 2h sword has to be crafted. When You get lizard sword go to smith in Habour town. You need smithing lvl 3 and 12 obsidian ore to make it :)

And don't forget 30 gold lumps aswell ...

foobar
07.10.2009, 17:38

I tried that but I could only get a blank for 1H and Bastardsword, not for 2H. And believe me, I had enough Obsidian and Gold. I even added 50 pieces via Cheat, just to make sure that this is not the problem.

It may be that you can only get 2H blanks at higher chapters, however.

Emad
07.10.2009, 19:50
It may be that you can only get 2H blanks at higher chapters, however.

Yes, you can get that blank only in the last chapter.

Jonas Beckman
08.10.2009, 16:43
Here's a small spoiler for a 80 damage bastard sword (Berserker sword).

Go back to Jan's hut near where the game started and head towards the swamp area but instead of going into the swamp head down to the beach area and keep going until you find a ruin, head into said run and either run past the skeletons or kill them, there's a lord as well so it might be a tough fight but nothing compared to what comes later on, out of the ruin and you should get to a cliff, climb down carefully on the ledges and jump into the water, notice the border where you can't see the bottom of the sea anymore and avoid this to prevent the "tideworm" from catching you, head towards the beach and you should be at a small lake and waterfall, head up the path a bit behind the beach and again past the ruin and skeleton lord and past a ruined house and more skeletons, should be above the first fall and near a second fall with two worms guarding it, kill them and jump into the waterfall, there's a cave behind it, kill the six or so ghouls here and save the game, move forward and you'll get assaulted by a "Ash beast" one of the strongest enemies in the game, either outmanouvre him and move on and climb up the cliff wall and into the temple above or stay and kill him if you are strong enough, once up the temple you need to kill three more ghouls, there's a forcefield here but the sword is behind where you came up resting near one of the pillars, should be the best bastard-sword you can get normally, unsure about the special forgeable bastard sword but I think it does less damage than this berserker blade, there's also a berserker axe but I haven't found that one yet.

Hope it helps, tried to make it as detailed as possible, others have probably also found the blade by now.
(The German community is very active for example.)

foobar
08.10.2009, 18:15
Here's a small spoiler for a 80 damage bastard sword (Berserker sword).

Hmm... in my version, the berserker sword is 2H, not bastard.

Billythegreat
08.10.2009, 21:48
Yes, it is a 2 handed weapon , not a bastard sword.

Jonas Beckman
09.10.2009, 08:23
Hmm perhaps I misread it's description then, was certain it was a bastard sword class. :)

PaladinofInnos
09.10.2009, 12:31
The Titan sword is held by a lizard priest in the volcano. Ursegor orders you to kill him. He is in a cell close to Ursegors tomb.

whizsper
19.10.2009, 13:38
The Titan sword is held by a lizard priest in the volcano. Ursegor orders you to kill him. He is in a cell close to Ursegors tomb.

is it part of the quest when u have to free Ursegor ? cause i didn't get the Titan sword..

UPDATE:Find it.. was on the ground few chambers close to Ursegor.Thx PaladinofInnos

gotcha123
30.10.2009, 12:34
just get an axe, they are much better rated. at the beginning of chapter two I bought the warhammer for 96 damager opoints from the smith in the camp. all you need is strength. Been using it ever since. No sword I found or forged came close, except two handed obsidian forged myself. but now I have +9 in axe fighting and only 1 in swords...

phalzyr
03.11.2009, 21:07
yes and the best weapon in game is an axe dealing 120 damage in Bandit Camp Priest Tomb. I wish Obsidian 2h was available sooner would make it more useful. by the time you can use it...