PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Stuck at door in eastern temple, possible bug

magoojy
04.10.2009, 19:35
I'm in the cave under the eastern temple, under the room with the difficult cupboard. I try to walk through the door in to the lizard section, but when I do I am teleported back to the room above, meaning that I cannot pass through. I think this is a bug, not sure. I've tried updating my graphics driver, fiddling with the settings, uninstalling and reinstalling, all to no avail :(

Versatile
04.10.2009, 19:38
I'm in the cave under the eastern temple, under the room with the difficult cupboard. I try to walk through the door in to the lizard section, but when I do I am teleported back to the room above, meaning that I cannot pass through. I think this is a bug, not sure. I've tried updating my graphics driver, fiddling with the settings, uninstalling and reinstalling, all to no avail :(

Do you have a levitation scroll?

magoojy
04.10.2009, 19:39
tried that too, didn't work

ZhaZ
04.10.2009, 19:43
Same problem here. First time through it worked but when i went back I got the teleporting issue.

blksun
05.10.2009, 00:05
it hapens randomly. reloading save and sneaking or jumping through the door helped me sometimes

Thomac
05.10.2009, 00:07
You should also try sidestepping, it usually works.

magoojy
05.10.2009, 19:56
I tried a nautillus spell, that did the trick