PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Last Priest's Tomb

SargeraS
04.10.2009, 13:22
Any1 knows where can i find the last tomb ? i mean the one inside the volcano :P? i cant seem to find it, nor the armor piece

Swamp Rat
05.10.2009, 19:26
I have the same problem, i think. I entered in the tomb in the forest after the bandit camp, and found the helmet. But when i was killing some undead lizards i fell through a trap door, and i can`t go back because theres a jail door that i can`t open. The exit was in the eastern volcano, but i can`t find the tomb.:dnuhr:

AngelicDevil
06.10.2009, 02:07
Well from what i see, there looks to be a ledge in the water fall outside teh volacno exit so i am assumeing that is it above teh temple below. I too haven' been able to find any blue barrier to lead me to teh priest temple as well. Hope maybe that this info will give you a clue and hopefully you can post a solution XD. i dun want to cheat to get the last piece of titan armor X(

Swamp Rat
06.10.2009, 11:42
I solved my quest. In the same priest tomb, the one above the bandit camp, there are two paths on the left part of the cave. One takes you to the lava river and the temple were i was coming from, and the other one takes you to the blue barrier where the tomb is.