PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mage?

Mancer
04.10.2009, 09:29
How I can become a mage? I seem to be a warrior of the order, and I never wanted that, I want to be a mage. I just don't see even a hint that I will get that option in anytime. I missed Don's camp accidently, and that pisses me off enough, now I'm a warrior and never wanted to be. This game really has a huge replay value! I really thought I can choose, seems I have chosen without knowing I did.

SargeraS
04.10.2009, 09:39
Well, i susspect You were recruited by force :P To be a Mage, i think You have to want to be a novice, do quests in Harbor town, ( for the mage and Inquisition) and then They will send You to the Monastery. But remember,, to go into harbour town from behind, as otherwise they will recruit You by force: P

vyndalin
04.10.2009, 12:31
my brother was recruited by force and he is a novice of the mages. You should choose between being a mage or a warrior when they get you to the Pallas first time ;)

Mancer
04.10.2009, 12:42
Shait. Don't remember choosing that but I guess I have chosen then. This is indeed tricky this faction choosing. Oh well, doesn't matter, I will be mage next time:)