PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Treasure Chest - Romanovs

SandGlokta
04.10.2009, 07:15
Ive tried all sorts to get into the Second floor of the warehouse to get Romanov's Treasue, but I keep getting shouted and and told to leave. If I look in a chest, they attack me.

Anyone know how I do this? Cheers

SargeraS
04.10.2009, 08:01
use the spell to change into " Nautlius" ( the small insect, forgot how to spell it :) ) Good luck!

masmune
04.10.2009, 10:09
another way is just run the the warehouse and the guys will follow u then go upstairs, jump on the roof and they'll leave u alone

then get offthe roof and sneak around and loot the warehouse

Dino
04.10.2009, 10:42
... Or simply loot the chest and get knocked down by the warrior of the order. He won't kill you, neither will take your gold.
The ogre on the other hand kills you.

That's what I did. Just went for it, didn't want to be tricky-dicky.
Then the Warrior of the Order and the Ogre won't speak with you though. So you might want to try something different.

aopfin
04.10.2009, 10:55
You can also climb to roof via the cliffs on the right side of the warehouse. Then you can sneak in from the roof without anyone noticing.

SandGlokta
04.10.2009, 18:38
You can also climb to roof via the cliffs on the right side of the warehouse. Then you can sneak in from the roof without anyone noticing.

Awesome I did it this way! Cheers mate!

Thanks to all who replied :)