PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Projectile Crystal / Murder Help

SandGlokta
04.10.2009, 01:55
Hi, I have looked all over the Monastary for the Projectile Crystal, after asking for the training, I cannot find it anywhere... Anyone know where it is? Thanks.

Also, I have got problems on the Murder Quest, I have spoke to everyone, got all evidence etc, but now no one will talk to me. Can anyone Help here?

04WigmoreB
04.10.2009, 02:04
The projectile Crystal is in a secret room in the secret room in the library ;) . Did you get that :D . Basically go into the secret room through the LIbrary, then go tight to the bottom. There will be a ring on the left hand side that you can pull to open a door. Now be careful as it will open a door, and a skeleton will come out. Deal with the skeleton, and then inside the now opened room is a chest with the crystal, plus two +3 Wisdom points books.

SandGlokta
04.10.2009, 04:39
Thanks! I thought Id opened it, silly me :)

Cheers buddy :)

SandGlokta
04.10.2009, 19:05
So does anyone know where Ive gone wrong on the murder quest?

No one will talk to me about it, and everyone is still there.....

Cor Blimey
04.10.2009, 23:36
well which bit of it are you at? p.s. any luck finding the ice crystal? I haven't yet.

04WigmoreB
04.10.2009, 23:37
well which bit of it are you at? p.s. any luck finding the ice crystal? I haven't yet.

You get the ICe crystal once you pay Master Pallas for training in it. He simply gives it to you. Easiest one to find :D .

Cor Blimey
05.10.2009, 00:18
ah lol. I didn't have a cool 1000 to spare to see :D thanks.