PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How do you use the teleportation runes?

McGrupp74
21.06.2005, 14:29
I am playing as a mercenary and just started chapter 3. I have not used any magic at all yet, but now that I have all of the teleportation runes they may come in handy instead of walking everywhere. I selected the rune in my inventory and then I hit the number 3 key and it looks like my character is ready to use the rune (he is holding a blue glowing orb or something) but nothing happens. I tried pressing everybutton on my keyboard. Can anyone help me out? :confused:

-Jaden-
21.06.2005, 14:38
hold down your mouse left button and then up/w and hold it till your character teleports. (While he is holding that "orb")

WernerTWC
21.06.2005, 14:39
I am playing as a mercenary and just started chapter 3. I have not used any magic at all yet, but now that I have all of the teleportation runes they may come in handy instead of walking everywhere. I selected the rune in my inventory and then I hit the number 3 key and it looks like my character is ready to use the rune (he is holding a blue glowing orb or something) but nothing happens. I tried pressing everybutton on my keyboard. Can anyone help me out? :confused:

Just use the keys 4-0, then it works :)

McGrupp74
21.06.2005, 14:43
Jaden, thank you. :D I knew it was something very easy. :rolleyes:

-Jaden-
21.06.2005, 14:54
No problem. :)

kamykaze
19.01.2006, 09:30
if you are talking here about runes ... where can i find the rune 4 teleport into the harbor city ?

SkySaint
19.01.2006, 09:33
Hagen will give you one when you return from valley of mines :)