PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gamestop Screwup?

Korianous
01.10.2009, 04:13
Hello Everyone,

I live in the USA as I'm sure most know by now ;). I pre-ordered the PC version of Risen off of Gamestop, they have a $40 offer on preordering it. I chose the standard 3 day shipping, as it releases on Friday, so I thought. I expected it to ship Monday and Tuesday, and be here by next Wednesday, when I have a simultaneous break from work and classes, and should be able to devote some PT to it.

But, I got an email 2 days ago from Gamestop saying my order had shipped. Momentarily confused, I clicked on it, and it was indeed my tracking number for my pre-ordered copy of Risen. It'll be coming tomorrow instead of Friday.

Of course, I'm not complaining. I just wonder, was this intentional, or did somebody push the envelope a bit on the release date?

Kakesar
01.10.2009, 04:54
Awesome! I actually ordered from Gamestop also, though only last night. With any luck they'll be shipping mine out early too, though I haven't received such confirmation yet.

Korianous
01.10.2009, 05:48
Aye, I'm looking forward to grabbing Risen a day early :D. I guess pre-ordering really does pay off.

Little off-topic PS, I just realized I accidentally made a pun in my first post. d'oh :(.