PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Questions about guilds

Guirao
30.09.2009, 11:49
Ok I've got the game. Now I'm free in the island and it's time I join a guild. There are three guilds to join, bandits, the mages and the inquisition right? To join the bandits you go to the bandits camp in the swamp, to join the mages you go to the monastery, but fot the inquisition? The harbour city?

I talked to an npc and told me to go to the harbor city if I didn't know what to do. So there in the city will I be able to join any of these three guilds? Can i choose inside? I'm afraid to enter the city and be forced to join the inquisition...

foobar
30.09.2009, 12:06
The final decision for any guild is made in the city. If you want to, you can go to the bandit camp first and level a bit there. They will send you to the city anyway at a certain point.

In the city, there are several quests which you can either complete favouring the order or the bandits. Once a total of four quests has been completed for any faction, your decision is made and the other faction won't accept you anymore.

Should you have chosen the order, you will be given a recommendation letter which allows you to enter the volcano fortress without being recruited by force. There you can choose between mages and order warriors, provided that Belschwur (the mage in the city) has also given his recommendation.

The easy way to get into the Inquisition is to walk to an order warrior. He'll recruit you by force but then you cannot become a mage anymore since you don't have a recommendation.

Guirao
30.09.2009, 15:13
Thanks Foobar.

Oh, so if you go to the bandit camp and make quests you are still free...OK so I'm going to the bandit camp and make quests first then I'll enter the city and join...don't know yet.