PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Can you climb in this game?

McGrupp74
15.06.2005, 19:57
I am sure this is a stupid question, but I am at work so I can't actually check to see, but can you climb up onto ledges or anything else? In some areas it looks like you would be able to climb up, is this possible? If so, what key do you use to climb?

Sowilo
15.06.2005, 20:22
U can only use ladders, run a hill up or jump + hum... If there is for example a 2 m wall u can go infront of the wall and press jump + use? and the hero will climb on the top of the wall.

WernerTWC
15.06.2005, 23:40
I am sure this is a stupid question, but I am at work so I can't actually check to see, but can you climb up onto ledges or anything else? In some areas it looks like you would be able to climb up, is this possible? If so, what key do you use to climb?

Action and forward will do it ;) !
BTW,... when you see ledges, try a little bit to climb, maybe you will find something ;) :D
And no, this isnīt a stupid question, īcause ask gentle, everybody here answer gentle asked questions :)

U can only use ladders, run a hill up or jump + hum... If there is for example a 2 m wall u can go infront of the wall and press jump + use? and the hero will climb on the top of the wall.

I am greatful, Iīm not the only one who wrote here and dosenīt really know, what this "english" really means... :D ;) *looool*

rekinu
16.06.2005, 12:49
well, it's interesting what you can do in Gothic world, so I can make you a suggestion....

if you have G1 , there is a place where you can climb a mountain and be on the top of the world the map (http://img63.echo.cx/img63/9158/mapclmb7lf.jpg) . (hope you can see the X, it's right there at that old bridge where you come from the trading place)....and if you try there are some places where you can climb, and be on the peak of that mountain....

and the view (http://img63.echo.cx/img63/8453/thepeak1zt.jpg) its a great...but watch out that you won't be killed by the barrier! ;)