PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How do you distribute your skill points?

McGrupp74
07.06.2005, 13:44
I have just started playing this game and I am really enjoying it. But I cannot figure out how to use my skill points. I am currently at level 2 and have 20 points, so how do I put them in the stats and skills that I want? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Godcrusher
07.06.2005, 14:23
for each thing you you want
learn you must find a teacher :)

ThorTheViking
07.06.2005, 19:12
Forget anything you know about rpgs because gothic is kinda diffrent, and also better :D

Zaratul
08.06.2005, 18:22
I have just started playing this game and I am really enjoying it. But I cannot figure out how to use my skill points. I am currently at level 2 and have 20 points, so how do I put them in the stats and skills that I want? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It depends on what U want to be!!! Like if U want to be fighter U must train Youre strengh or dexterity if U`re a thief then learn to sneak and open locks...and so on so on... :D

By the way in wich Gothic???

Sowilo
08.06.2005, 18:30
U have to go to a teacher where u can invest ur skill points into ur attributes or skills.

If u ar a melee fighter u should increase ur strength first to carry a bigger weapon^^.

The 2. point. If u hit an enemy u make the damage which the weapon have. If u made a perfect hit ur damage is strength + damage of the weapon. To increase the percent rate of a perfect hit u have (Gothic 2) to learn one hand or 2 hand weapons by a teacher.