PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gamescom: Play RISEN and see PB live

SacredGamer
04.08.2009, 09:27
The trade show "gamescom" which is the unofficial successor of the GamesConvention, will occur for the first time this year. From the 19th to the 23rd of August, 2009, the show will take place in Cologne, Germany.

Deep Silver will also have a booth there and not only show RISEN but also hold a presentation two to four times a day in which the developers of Piranha Bytes present their new game themselves and answer questions from fans.

At the booth, visitors can then play a modified version of RISEN which includes the entire island but is stripped of some monsters and quests to prevent too much spoiling. Twenty PC- and ten Xbox360 stations are available for that.

The presentations with Piranha Bytes will occur on this schedule:

Wednesday, August 19th: 11:30 and 15.00
Thursday, August 20th: 12.30 and 17.30
Friday, August 21st: 12.30 and 17.30 Uhr
Saturday, August 22nd: 10.30, 12.45, 16.45 and 18.30
Sunday, August 23rd: 12.15 and 15.00

You can find Deep Silver in exhibition hall 7.1., booth B041.

Homepage
(http://www.worldofrisen.de/?section=newsdetail&id=353)

mazare
04.08.2009, 10:10
Finally Risen gets some well deserved exposure. Hopefully we can get some insights from the convention; Risen related of course.
*mumbling* Germans get the best stuff :p :gratz

foobar
04.08.2009, 10:36
*mumbling* Germans get the best stuff :p :gratz

They let non-germans enter the show. :p

cifre
04.08.2009, 13:16
They let non-germans enter the show. :p

you make this sounds as a gratitude :p and a good will from their part. It is like I am giving you a shallow plate to drink the soup from it but without spoon. Of course your little penguin beak won't help you too much here as well :D §rofl

foobar
04.08.2009, 13:32
you make this sounds as a gratitude :p

It's not my fault that you aren't a millionaire! :D

SacredGamer
04.08.2009, 13:53
So is anybody from these sides of the forums going?
I would to read some impressions.

Ps.I do hope I get some console gameplay from this since I'm yet to see the UI.

cifre
04.08.2009, 13:55
yeah... if I would be one, for sure my time won't be expended on games.. It is a matter of decision: Either you use your time to build money, either you use your time to consume them! :D

foobar
04.08.2009, 13:59
So is anybody from these sides of the forums going?

OnKeLDead (who you might have seen in the english boards, too) and I will be there.

emperorzorn
04.08.2009, 14:04
OnKeLDead (who you might have seen in the english boards, too) and I will be there.

I was planning to go too, but now that I know Foobar is attending
I will have to return my ticket.

;)

Talek
04.08.2009, 14:12
So taunting... :(

I would so love to go, knowing there will be people speaking english there...

foobar
04.08.2009, 14:19
I was planning to go too, but now that I know Foobar is attending I will have to return my ticket.

Another public service by your friendly pengiun. :cool:

So taunting... :(

I would so love to go, knowing there will be people speaking english there...

Well, I can only invite you. If distance, money or time are an issue - well, I can't help you with that. :(

Talek
04.08.2009, 14:37
Basicly, the distance and money is not an issue - it is more of an issue of traveling. As of late, we had a terrible cut down with our local airport, hence it no longer provides us with charter flights to Koln, Innsbruck and the like. I`d have to take a double flight, most likely to Munchen or Frankfurt & then either fly over or rent a car (which is a problem, I am starting my driving lessons around that time).

Hence, this year I think I will have to skip this event and hope PB is gonna create a Risen 2 or something which would be interesting enough to drag me to Koln once I am all settled :D.

cifre
04.08.2009, 15:29
Basicly, the distance and money is not an issue - ...

hahaha!
sorry, I couldn't help thinking on what your father would say about it!!! :))))

Talek
04.08.2009, 19:32
I manage my own finances, so he would not say anything. I dont live with him, sorry. :)

Kostaz
04.08.2009, 22:32
Should we expect the usual spying ehmm reporting from you guys?

emperorzorn
19.08.2009, 09:08
Should we expect the usual spying ehmm reporting from you guys?

I will be there tomorrow.
The staff of this website is already present as industry/press members.
Although they have a headstart, I am going to take the lead by telling you this:

Pixel (DeepSilver) has announced
the new Risen Intro to be shown @GamesCom.

That ought to take some wind off their sails ! HA !

TheDoctor
19.08.2009, 10:57
I will be there tomorrow.
The staff of this website is already present as industry/press members.
Although they have a headstart, I am going to take the lead by telling you this:

Pixel (DeepSilver) has announced
the new Risen Intro to be shown @GamesCom.

That ought to take some wind off their sails ! HA !
Does that mean that they will show the actual intro of the game, or simply a new trailer? And furthermore, what was the old intro? :dnuhr:

emperorzorn
19.08.2009, 13:21
Does that mean that they will show the actual intro of the game, or simply a new trailer? And furthermore, what was the old intro? :dnuhr:

Its going to be the actual intro, with narration I presume.

Of course we will get gameplay aswell,
but this will probably be the highlight here.

We will have more news for you tomorrow.