PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help me~Xardas meeting

lakis_leykos
16.05.2005, 14:12
I want to me Xardas and the demon said that I have to get him a proof; I have already killed the Fire and the Ice Golem, but I can't kill the StoneGolem.I have already seen the book which include imformation about killing and bougth the war hammer, but nothing happened. Pease help me

Joppi99
16.05.2005, 14:15
if you have enough strength its imo no problem to kill this golem with a blunt weapon ( eg. the warhammer) maybe you have to try more times.... the easiest way is to hit with side to side moves..

hagalaz
16.05.2005, 14:16
You need a weapon with blunt damage to kill the stone golem. Such weapons are hammers. To kill the golem equip your self with this weapon and attack the golem with this weapon. In case that this doesn't work, you can use a shrinkmagerole or you must insert the golemheart with a cheat.
The cheat for the heart is: insert itarscrollshrink

Yaso Kuuhl
16.05.2005, 14:19
if you want to cheat you can do this:
b
marvin
b
opponent(stone golem) into focus
F2
kill
enter
b
b
you wount get any exp for this,but the golem will be dead.

.El Diablo
16.05.2005, 19:18
You must kill the Golem with the Warhammer, it is the easiest way. To kill the Golem I used the keys:
front and left, so the hero hit the golem fast, the golem can't attack back. :D

Zaratul
16.05.2005, 19:21
You must kill the Golem with the Warhammer, it is the easiest way. To kill the Golem I used the keys:
front and left, so the hero hit the golem fast, the golem can't attack back. :D

Yes! :D I did the same! :cool: And I think that there isn`t a place in Gothic where U need to cheat!!!!

Godcrusher
16.05.2005, 19:56
Equip yourself with anykind of hammer(god's hammer) And hit golem until you defeat him. You may hit him more times to hurt him. I advise you DO NOT USE THE CHEATS unless it death urgent ;)

Zaratul
16.05.2005, 21:07
@Godcrusher

hey man!!! U know that everybody can play Gothic without cheats, if he can`t understand what to do, he can come here and we will help him!!!! :D

NO CHEATS NEEDED!!!!!! §burn

lakis_leykos
17.05.2005, 14:04
Yesterday night, I tried one more time to kill the golem. First I attacked to it directly, but nothing happend again. Then I made the golem to follow me to Xardas' tower, it tried to attack to the demon, but the demon cann't die. Thus I went next to the one side of the golem and I attacted to it. Finally I kill it. Now I have bought the rune of Xardas which kills the undeads with one hit and I ready to face the Sleeper.I started as Fire mage and now I am a water.

Godcrusher
17.05.2005, 15:31
Yesterday night, I tried one more time to kill the golem. First I attacked to it directly, but nothing happend again. Then I made the golem to follow me to Xardas' tower, it tried to attack to the demon, but the demon cann't die. Thus I went next to the one side of the golem and I attacted to it. Finally I kill it. Now I have bought the rune of Xardas which kills the undeads with one hit and I ready to face the Sleeper.I started as Fire mage and now I am a water.

Great! But you're not ready yet for the Sleeper. Two essentiall parts are missing :p :D

Zaratul
17.05.2005, 20:27

And soon You`ll have to learn from Xardas! :D And get the best armor ever man were wearing! :D