PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Holy **** - G3 - E³ Teaser

Sowilo
03.05.2005, 18:12
Download (http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&file_id=153)

That r the ingame scenes which r allready published in the German mags.

MustangVagabond
03.05.2005, 20:01
Oh My F***ing God I can't wait to get G3, the teaser is amazing!

Dez
03.05.2005, 20:31
Wow I accidently dropped my jaw.Scavengers and snappers look so f****ing real! but what are those new rhinoceros-type animals? I would not like to stand in their way once they go running..:).Wow i can't wait to see how skeletons look now or golems :eek: ..

Can't say much about gothic 3 as game from this tiny teaser, but the engine they are building it on, is a damn fine piece of work! §klatsch

Sowilo
03.05.2005, 20:37
They r called Hornrammer. Horn is the material of these spike which are placed in the face of this one dino, Trizocetops? And a ramme is this thing which the orc's used to breach the wall of the castle in G2.

Sektenspinner
03.05.2005, 20:48
Well could be Hornbumpers in English. :D or something like that. Great Teaser. Really like it. If I could hear the sound it probably was even better. The damn audio system doesn't work §burn. I just don't know whom to blame for that. Either me or Windows. I think Windows is much easier.

Fu***** Windows! §burn

Godcrusher
03.05.2005, 22:03
i'm downloading it right now :) I whoud reallylike tosee those horend animals. Sowilo why exactly did they released this trailer, they said it will be released after E3? :confused: :D

rekinu
03.05.2005, 22:20
wow, just saw it ! BETOOON .... what can I say ? the images speakes for them selves...and I liked the music ! it sounds like . . . . . . . GOTHIC 1 !!!!! :p

@Godcrusher
This trailer was released just that people will acces the Gothic 3 booth from E3.... it's like a pre teaser... the main teaser will appear soon on E3 ....

Zaratul
03.05.2005, 22:39
Yes yes!!! §klatsch This realy looks f***** cool!!!

When I get my hands on G3.... I willl...ohhhh....F***....can`t wait!! §ugly

Godcrusher
04.05.2005, 07:20
JEAh THAT LOOKS GREAT :D :D :D Really loved those rhino beasts and scavengers. Who are those dinosaurs?Can't wait for the clip of a human :D

MercSteff
04.05.2005, 09:41
the trailer is great! nice short, very short mouvie!

Auroc
09.05.2005, 18:57
I'm just disappointed. It just looks like a Jurassic Park - Game.

The surroundings really look great, but the creatures doesn't have any familiars with any of their Gothic 1-2 ancestors.

Just T-Rexes, rhinos and prehistoric giant-birds (not my beloved Scavengers ^^').

Sowilo
09.05.2005, 19:48
I didn't believed that too (Scavenger) but I hope that the world will fit.

rekinu
10.05.2005, 23:23
@Godcrusher
Those dinos, are snapers..(what else could they be? I mean they wore some pretty damned beasts...:D).

I just loved the music !!!!!!! and as for the jurassic....well, maybe the music and the atmo, will vanish this jurassic idea...you will se...;)

Godcrusher
11.05.2005, 07:00
@Godcrusher
Those dinos, are snapers..(what else could they be? I mean they wore some pretty damned beasts...:D).

I just loved the music !!!!!!! and as for the jurassic....well, maybe the music and the atmo, will vanish this jurassic idea...you will se...;)

Snapers??If that are the snapers then i really like the old ones more :eek:

MercSteff
11.05.2005, 09:19
c'mon! stop being so pesimistic about it! you bearly saw a couple of pics, not the real thing!

Godcrusher
11.05.2005, 15:24
c'mon! stop being so pesimistic about it! you bearly saw a couple of pics, not the real thing!

I'm just teling my opinion. mean i really love all other beats(scav, orcs and rhinos) but i like the old snapers more ;)

Zaratul
11.05.2005, 17:33
Yeah Godcrusher! If those are the snapers, then how it will be posible to kill them!! :scared: Now they look more scary then Black Troll! :(

Dez
11.05.2005, 23:34
Yeah Godcrusher! If those are the snapers, then how it will be posible to kill them!! :scared: Now they look more scary then Black Troll! :(

we have not yet seen a new black troll :p

Zaratul
12.05.2005, 09:00
Yeah that`s true Dez, but HOW BIG will he be??!!!??? :D

rekinu
21.05.2005, 18:34
I understand that they re made all the animals/beasts, but I don't see why should add animals. It's true that they can add animals, because some animals don't live on the isle of Khorinis, and live on the mainland(just like kangaroos they live only in Australia, and not in Europe..:D). Maybe they will make ice animals. Like ice snapers, etc...

Godcrusher
21.05.2005, 20:36
I understand that they re made all the animals/beasts, but I don't see why should add animals. It's true that they can add animals, because some animals don't live on the isle of Khorinis, and live on the mainland(just like kangaroos they live only in Australia, and not in Europe..:D). Maybe they will make ice animals. Like ice snapers, etc...

Whell they alredy made ice wolfs and desert rats and swamp golems.....i'm really curius what kind of animals will they add :)

Zaratul
22.05.2005, 00:24
And someone knows how many animals have they made? And who will be the strongest and moust dangerus??? (Like black Troll!!! :D )

Godcrusher
22.05.2005, 10:09
And someone knows how many animals have they made? And who will be the strongest and moust dangerus??? (Like black Troll!!! :D )

whell it is said that there will be over 50 different animals :)

rekinu
23.05.2005, 07:17
And the Black Troll, wasn't so tough. Maybe in addon, but I think that Raoul has a big mouth..:D

Zaratul
23.05.2005, 23:38
And the Black Troll, wasn't so tough. Maybe in addon, but I think that Raoul has a big mouth..:D

That`s true!!! :D and I shoted that mouth! :D

Pascal(Xardas)
04.06.2005, 10:13
The surroundings really look great, but the creatures doesn't have any familiars with any of their Gothic 1-2 ancestors.

(not my beloved Scavengers ^^').

We talked about that in the German forum... i think you know, the animals r now on the "festland"^^ and r not the same as on Khorinis... They`r new "races" i think,and with the new grafic there must have been new styled enemys... u can`t take the old ones , then it would be like G2 with new quests an another area in which you can move ... (omg i love this english^^) I hope u understand what i want 2 say ;)

Greets,Pascal!

Zaratul
04.06.2005, 21:49
I understod! :D Nice to see new faces in English forum, especialy from german forum! :D §welcome

ThorTheViking
05.06.2005, 16:25
I think there could be more ordinary animals (not just fantasy ones) like bears and deer and bambi :D
And also domestic animals ,dogs and cows and cats ....
it would give gothic more lifelike feeling
i belive one of the stronger will be that T-Rex Dinosaur.

The more the hairyer. :D

Zaratul
08.06.2005, 18:54
I think there could be more ordinary animals (not just fantasy ones) like bears and deer and bambi :D
And also domestic animals ,dogs and cows and cats ....
it would give gothic more lifelike feeling
i belive one of the stronger will be that T-Rex Dinosaur.

The more the hairyer. :D

We have sheeps!!! :p

ThorTheViking
08.06.2005, 20:32
The sheep are not enough. We need more real-life feeling. The more diferent animals more interesting is exploring. :D

Zaratul
09.06.2005, 11:03
And dogs could attack U only if U enter a house !!! :p

Godcrusher
09.06.2005, 14:45
whell gothic is a fantasy game too. And may things in it alredy are real-scavengers, meatbugs, wolfs, bloodflys

ThorTheViking
09.06.2005, 22:11
Zaratul i already discused the dogs thing in -What do you want to see in G3- and i had an idea that when you want to rob a house with the dog you should throw him some meat so that you distract him fore a short time. :D