PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Whoo Hoo just conquered Gothic G2 Question

roland god of war
30.04.2005, 21:56
:) I just defeated Gothic very late last night. What an awsome experience. Took me the second longest to beat of any game I've played the only other game that was longer was Daggerfall. Much longer and more difficult than Morrowind and much more enjoyable.

I'm a total Gothic addict now and I have Gothic 2 arriving in the post in a week. I've already started playing the demo and wanted to know if my demo save will work with the full version? Anybody know?

If not I will go back to gothic and have some fun like kill all the orks and all the humans! Otherwise I want to play Gothic 2!

Sowilo
30.04.2005, 22:24
1. welcome

2. I am sry I asked in the German part of the forum for help and they said that there is no way to import the saved game from the demo to g².

3. Test g² out there r so diffrent ways to start the game I think a 2nd start will not kill u and it isn't boring. For example get in the town without passing the guards Lares will like it.

roland god of war
30.04.2005, 22:32
1. Thanks glad to be here!

2. :( Thanks for asking I can speak a little G but not read or type any.

3. Cool I'll get started soon.

LadyLomar
01.05.2005, 15:51
case solved ----> CLOSED