PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problem w/ Ch 2, Old Mine Part

Guper
30.04.2005, 04:21
Hello,
For chapter 2 when you go to the old mine for Kalom I met a "difficulty." There is probably something I missed but anyways I got that gear thing you find in the tunnel with three crawlers. What am I supposed to do with it, I read in a walkthrough you just give it to Ian but that didn't work, he has other options than "end"? Is there something else I am supposed to do? Something I missed possibly? Thanks for your help!
-Drew

Kaliki
30.04.2005, 10:31
Did Ian give you the task to get the gear? (I just ask because you only said that you read it in a walkthrough)
If not, the problem could be that you didn't talk to someone in the mine who tells you to speak with Ian. For example those characters of the sect camp in the mine or outside at the entry. That would be a logical explanation why there are no options.

Godcrusher
30.04.2005, 18:31
Hello,
For chapter 2 when you go to the old mine for Kalom I met a "difficulty." There is probably something I missed but anyways I got that gear thing you find in the tunnel with three crawlers. What am I supposed to do with it, I read in a walkthrough you just give it to Ian but that didn't work, he has other options than "end"? Is there something else I am supposed to do? Something I missed possibly? Thanks for your help!
-Drew

Did you allredy gave the gear to Ian or not?

Guper
30.04.2005, 23:56
I feel pretty stupid...
I gave Cor Kalom the focus and everthing...then I loaded a game in which i hadn't given it back yet so i hadn't even gotten the quest. Well i have fixed it and passed the quest. Thanks for your help
-Drew

rekinu
02.05.2005, 14:37
so , LadyLomar..where is :

"case solved ----> closed" .... ;) :D :D :D (i like that....:p)

Godcrusher
02.05.2005, 19:10
Whell cuz another problem solved, i will aloved my self a spam :D
It seems that she enyos locking threads :D hehe it's kinda funny when you se:

Whell that's it-----------------closed