PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Ironkeep Press Release - May Update

Korianous
31.05.2009, 01:43
Hello WoG Community,

We've been up to quite a bit during these past couple of months. The 1.0a hotfix should be released very soon, we're in the process of testing it. We're also beginning to make headway on CSI again. We've done a bit of work on our new territories, and Colmar has been diligently revamping the Gothic 2 textures. When it's finished, we can assure you that CSI's graphics will be awesome :cool:. And we can assure you that Project UX will pleasantly surprise you as well, to say the least :D.

Also, we have signed on two new guys. Xasartik, a programmer, and morgwin, beta-tester. It would be great if we could grab another one-two brave souls to beta test our projects, it would greatly speed up our development process.If you're interested, let us know.

- Korianous

vivaxardas
01.06.2009, 02:13
Your project looks like a very interesting thing, and you have a lot of good people working on it. What are requirments for beta-testers? If it is just running the mod over and over, while recording and reporting all glitches it might have, in dialogues, quests, graphics, or some mesh problems, I can do it. :)

Tratos
01.06.2009, 10:50
Your project looks like a very interesting thing, and you have a lot of good people working on it. What are requirments for beta-testers? If it is just running the mod over and over, while recording and reporting all glitches it might have, in dialogues, quests, graphics, or some mesh problems, I can do it. :)

Pretty much (as far as I know).

AngelOfGothic
05.06.2009, 18:23
The big holiday is just starting so i can be a beta tester like i was for HOP.

Shadow
07.06.2009, 22:03
if there is something i good at its testing a game.
what i need to do to be beta tester?

AngelOfGothic
07.06.2009, 22:24
if there is something i good at its testing a game.
what i need to do to be beta tester?

Just to say that u want to be a beta tester.
Should i explain what you have to do as a beta tester?

Alecs
16.06.2009, 08:46
another project?:confused::confused: what's this magnum opus about? and what's project ux about? and how do you work on 5 projects? i bet it takes a lot of your free time right? i know these are many questions, I'm just curious :p:p

Korianous
16.06.2009, 14:41
another project?:confused::confused: what's this magnum opus about? and what's project ux about? and how do you work on 5 projects? i bet it takes a lot of your free time right? i know these are many questions, I'm just curious :p:p

Magnum Opus and Project UX are things Tratos and myself work on in our own time, but we want them to be surprises for you ;).

Alecs
16.06.2009, 18:28
Magnum Opus and Project UX are things Tratos and myself work on in our own time, but we want them to be surprises for you ;).

and when are you going to give us some details?:D

Korianous
16.06.2009, 23:46
and when are you going to give us some details?:D

When the time comes, perhaps. But we really want the element of surprise to be there :).

Shadow
18.06.2009, 11:48
Just to say that u want to be a beta tester.
Should i explain what you have to do as a beta tester?

should i explain how to stfu?

what's your problem?you like to post rude replays to my posts?

get a life.

Tratos
18.06.2009, 17:54
should i explain how to stfu?

what's your problem?you like to post rude replays to my posts?

get a life.

Don't feed the troll, don't fight fire with fire.
If you think he is wrong, why do you reply back in the same fashion.
IMO, your post was x10 times more rude than his. Take this as an official warning.