PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Peanuts [OT]

Seiten : [1] 2

one-cool
15.04.2005, 16:12
The First OFFICIALLY Peanuts OT Thread!

this is the Thread to talk about topics not related with Gothic.
So that we get to know each other better.

At first a li'l topic:
Do you have a girlfriend/boy, if yes what does she/he think about computergames?

Happy Posting

Sig out

Godcrusher
15.04.2005, 16:46
The First OFFICIALLY Peanuts OT Thread!

this is the Thread to talk about topics not related with Gothic.
So that we get to know each other better.

At first a li'l topic:
Do you have a girlfriend/boy, if yes what does she/he think about computergames?

Happy Posting

Sig out

Whell my gf is completly ok with computer games :)

MustangVagabond
15.04.2005, 17:56
I have a fiancee, she likes video games, but thinks I spend too much time playing them!

Sowilo
15.04.2005, 20:16
I haven't a girlfriend but together with a "female friend" (u know what I mean?) I played Serious Sam cooperative modus and we finished it.

Cathar the Great
15.04.2005, 22:30
well i had a girlfriend until 'bout a month ago

there just came the point when i had to decide between her and gothic ^^

nah, just kidding
we broke up, it just wasn't the same as when we got together

you know when something just works out? it was just like that

whatever, bitch happens as my scoutsleader tends to say :rolleyes:

KingOvi
16.04.2005, 06:56
Whell my gf is completly ok with computer games :)

Good for you ! ;)

I have a girlfriend, she thinks I play too much on video games.

LadyLomar
16.04.2005, 10:54
well friends once more

NO SIG(NATURE) IN THIS THREAD

greeZZ me

rekinu
16.04.2005, 12:28
well, a girlfriend, I had one until last month, but she wasn't in video games, nah...she rather listen to music, or something...she said that I play to much, and that I have to take a break.... :D .........who listened to her ??? :rolleyes: ....damn.... :D

KingOvi
16.04.2005, 19:58
well friends once more

greeZZ me

And how do i can cancel the show of my signature only for that thread ?

Ontopic : My girlfriend need more time with me, but gothic steal my time.

rekinu
16.04.2005, 20:30
guess you found out how to "deactivate" your sign...:D I don't see why most of the girls, dislike computergames .... they are odd(but beautiful...right? ;) )

Godcrusher
16.04.2005, 21:44
guess you found out how to "deactivate" your sign...:D I don't see why most of the girls, dislike computergames .... they are odd(but beautiful...right? ;) )

Girls are sertanly beautifull :D And not all girls dislike computer games ( my neice or Lady omar) :D

rekinu
16.04.2005, 22:00
...and your girl friend ... :D

Whell my gf is completly ok with computer games

but, you know, there are just, anti games...the majority...:D
well, whats the next topic..:p ... joking..

MercSteff
18.04.2005, 09:46
what is it with all this post editing? and what about the "no sig in this thread"? i'm not trying to start a rebelion, but i just want to understand it.

this topic is doomed to spam!

rekinu
18.04.2005, 11:09
hmm...don't know about the "no sig " thing, maybe its because the most sigs have a connection to Gothic, and this is a non gohic thread.... Steff, you said about this kind of thread..i think "good morning, good night thread" where we can know each other better... don't know...I think it's oke.....

Godcrusher
18.04.2005, 12:53
what is it with all this post editing? and what about the "no sig in this thread"? i'm not trying to start a rebelion, but i just want to understand it.

this topic is doomed to spam!

Yeah that's why it was made. We can spam here all we want, so we won't spam so much in the Gothic threads ;)

rekinu
18.04.2005, 12:56
no sig godcrusher :D.... well, i'm thinking to make a NOTR thread where we can talk about the difficulty and all other things brought new to G2.... can't figure a name dough...for the thread)

MercSteff
19.04.2005, 10:40
ok, how do you make your sig to appear in all the other threads, except for this one?

Crow
19.04.2005, 10:56
If you write your answer, take a look below the text-window and smilies/symbols. There ist an option called "Signatur anzeigen" below the text "Zusätzliche Einstellungen". There you can deactivate your signature for your actual post.

rekinu
19.04.2005, 14:13
oke I will post this here, just because on other threads is a spam, and here others will read it...

This is available for me to... let's just stick to the topics, and don't go into disscusions over others subjects, that are not about the thread...if you are thinking to post something on a thread that has no connection to that thread, try and fight the taught, and avoid doing that...we should have, fine and good looking threads, where you can find what you want about that subject... am I right ?.... I know that I spamed alot till now, and I 'm going to avoid spaming...even if a disscusion is treated into a thread with different subj, I'm not gonna post...:D

Godcrusher
19.04.2005, 15:21
ok this is my last spam really. Let Jowood has spammers, but forum like this does not deserve that. Sory for all previus spams and for all that are going to be(not much) :) ;)

KingOvi
19.04.2005, 19:07
So here finally we can spam :D .

Damn it, you ppls don't you have some pictures to post in "Funny Screnshoots" ?

Day after day, i use cheats to make some intereesteng and funny pic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIG OUT [spam]

PPls, I work on a translation of the article from PC Action, the german games magazine who give us that news about gothic 3.

one-cool
19.04.2005, 20:11
I wanted this to be a philosophical Thread, where you can talk about everything...
and not a Spam-Thread...

Well...

didn't work...;)

What do you think about the new Pope?

Godcrusher
19.04.2005, 20:17
I wanted this to be a philosophical Thread, where you can talk about everything...
and not a Spam-Thread...

Well...

didn't work...;)

What do you think about the new Pope?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D he is just as big sucker as the previus :D

MercSteff
20.04.2005, 12:07
@ godthing,
you are dumb. sorry to say it! :p

@ cool
i don't want to offend the german people (i mean as a nation), but i think it is more a political decision rather than a true church oriented one. the new pope is 78, and i think that was the reason for his chosing, in the idea of a compromize, to quiet the germans and make them happy. i don't think he will live for more than 5 years, 10 maximum. and then the italian guy will be named as the pope. but that is only my opinion.

btw, this is the first non-gothic real subject!

@ god... and rekinu
nice to see spamers taking anti-spam oaths! hope you'll live up to it!

rekinu
20.04.2005, 14:25
I hope that to...

@One-cool
don't be dissapointed....this isn't a Spam thread...its a free disscusion thread, so what if ovi wants to increase he's posts number, let him(not really...):D

the new pope...Benedict, right ?, well didn't watch the news alot, and I didn't knew he is german(he is, right??).well, he is kinda old, and maybe he is a tranzition pope, until , a new, and younger, one will be found worthy...not that Benedict, isn't, but I think they all want a fresh and young pope with big views...(just like Ioan Paul al II - lea .... God bless he's soul....:( ) I'm orthodox, and I'm kinda not influenced by the pope(but when a man is great you must feel a little influence.....:) )....

Cathar the Great
20.04.2005, 15:50
well, i don't care that much about the church and stuff anyway. If they want a new head to disguise their money-robbing, international crime syndicate, the hell with it

most people who try to defend the church against such statements by just saying that they do so much for poor and things like that. but that's mostly the doings of other orders, that are just funded by the church.

most of the believers money goes into the pockets of the vatican, where it is stowed away with all the other evidence for their crimes

a topic that makes me rage and slash out, sry §burn

Godcrusher
20.04.2005, 16:14
@ godthing,
you are dumb. sorry to say it! :p

@ cool
i don't want to offend the german people (i mean as a nation), but i think it is more a political decision rather than a true church oriented one. the new pope is 78, and i think that was the reason for his chosing, in the idea of a compromize, to quiet the germans and make them happy. i don't think he will live for more than 5 years, 10 maximum. and then the italian guy will be named as the pope. but that is only my opinion.

btw, this is the first non-gothic real subject!

@ god... and rekinu
nice to see spamers taking anti-spam oaths! hope you'll live up to it!

@merc
I hare churc and their lies, so i think pope's are suckes are something worse.Christians act the same to me as mud §burn

rekinu
20.04.2005, 20:48
Guys, everyone here is an anti-religion guy ???

man just reading, what are you writing, makes me think that this world is seriously dumed to whatever is sheety, bad, and evil... I'm sorry to have to say this, but it looks like, love is really , an pretext for getting laid(not in our cases, but in the whole world...:D)and the pure love and faith for Jesus, and God is forgotten, and that is very bad . . .

. . . let me say this. . .guys, just think. . .what is the reason to disregard, the Holy Scriptures . . . ??? -and if you say what Cathar said, I don't have anything against it, coz every forest has he's (how do you say...hmmm.....dead leafs...:p...don't know the correct word), and I agree with he's opinion...

but, are you forgeting the beauty of the pure christianity, the orthodox way of life, in the monasteryies, where they really pray ... and lives by the Scriptures...????:D

well.....i'm not trying to change nothing, but just saying that we have to be more realistic about this thing, and not see the part of religion, where they robb us, but see the pure and holy part of it....

Godcrusher
20.04.2005, 20:56
Guys, everyone here is an anti-religion guy ???

man just reading, what are you writing, makes me think that this world is seriously dumed to whatever is sheety, bad, and evil... I'm sorry to have to say this, but it looks like, love is really , an pretext for getting laid(not in our cases, but in the whole world...:D)and the pure love and faith for Jesus, and God is forgotten, and that is very bad . . .

. . . let me say this. . .guys, just think. . .what is the reason to disregard, the Holy Scriptures . . . ??? -and if you say what Cathar said, I don't have anything against it, coz every forest has he's (how do you say...hmmm.....dead leafs...:p...don't know the correct word), and I agree with he's opinion...

but, are you forgeting the beauty of the pure christianity, the orthodox way of life, in the monasteryies, where they really pray ... and lives by the Scriptures...????:D

well.....i'm not trying to change nothing, but just saying that we have to be more realistic about this thing, and not see the part of religion, where they robb us, but see the pure and holy part of it....

Monasterys?Churches? Scripts? Ok monastery i can stand, but churches defenetly not!!! Evrything is gold in in, and the Jesus's face evrywhere . Sorry but i think scripts are lies, that wanna makes us belive in God....Sorry i just don't like Christanity :p

one-cool
20.04.2005, 21:51
@ cool
I agree with all.
Well, the men who are most against Ratzinger were the germans...
I don't think it was a decision to make the germans happy.

btw: I think the next Pope will be an African.

Godcrusher
21.04.2005, 06:54
Did you know Woytila was the first pope after 460 years that was Slovanian?

@merc
Yeah Ratzinger is older that Woytila so 10 years max. ut who knows maybe the next one whout be german. Maybe it will be Russian.

rekinu
21.04.2005, 11:55
someone, said that when a black pope is chosen, the Apocalypse is near... :D I think this is nonsense....

@godcrusher
if god doesn't exist, why iz your name : GODcrusher ??? :rolleyes:

KingOvi
21.04.2005, 12:25
[QUOTE=rekinu]someone, said that when a black pope is chosen, the Apocalypse is near... :D I think this is nonsense....

No, the word is when the pope is the 266 pope of Rome !. :D

Godcrusher
21.04.2005, 15:08
someone, said that when a black pope is chosen, the Apocalypse is near... :D I think this is nonsense....

@godcrusher
if god doesn't exist, why iz your name : GODcrusher ??? :rolleyes:

That means: god dosen't exist, but if it shows up i will be the one to crush it :) But really i saw that name somewhere and i use it :rolleyes: :p

one-cool
21.04.2005, 15:55
shit O.o

Overgod-Like (http://foros.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=347577&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&m=) #

Zelda>All

the Trailer was most amazing I've seen for long, but this now

Nintendo rockz.

KingOvi
21.04.2005, 20:07
New signature animation !!! Made in 20 mins. Is more good than previous ?

rekinu
22.04.2005, 21:18
jeez OVI !! .... sorry to say this, but make GLOBAL SPAM !!! man, every post you make is a spam, forgive me to say this, but you spam...are you trying to have 300 posts, till 25 april ?? (the date is irrelevant...:D) jeez...from now on, I think you will be the only one who will post non important posts...:D -- ma retrag :D (i'm retireing)

KingOvi
22.04.2005, 21:24
Just only want to have 150, and after i'm getting off.

//Ma retrag: "si eu"

rekinu
22.04.2005, 21:33
Lolza....let's stick to english..... for all you

//Ma retrag: "si eu"
means : //I'm retireing: "me too"

so there won't be discussions....sorr....:D

btw,
don't know if i'm supose to speak about this, but on peanuts, we can speak like friends, and I'm a little, concern about....you all heard of our 3 jurnalists(romanians) kidnapped in Irak, and we just recieved, a tape where they say that they will be killed, in 4 days if rom troops, don't come home from there.... :( §gnah §gnah §gnah §gnah :( so I'm just praying to God(innos*) that they will not get harmed .... §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke

*d'you know, that Innos is the name of God, somewhere in this world ??? (like allah, iehova ...etc) or it was back 1000 years ago...(i think, because I heard someone, who didn't played Gothic, saying this name and reffering to GOD...ex: Eminem, in one song from encore 2004, says; prayed Innos, to take me backk.... something like this..... btw, I'm a big fan of Em, and he is mine idol.....:D)

KingOvi
22.04.2005, 22:08
Iehova [JEHOVAH] i think is the real name of the gods, because, is written in Bible, and translated is IHWH.

one-cool
22.04.2005, 22:51
Just only want to have 150, and after i'm getting off.
If you are spamming more like this.

I'll erase your counter at 149 and you can restart with Zero.:D

I'm kind of a Saist.:G

Bartacus
22.04.2005, 23:37
Only read the first page, so..

I don't have a girl- and neither a boyfriend.(Hetero) I don't have anyone nagging about or stimulating to play games, except my mom. Yes, I'm 25 and I still live at home. Easier for playing more Gothic.

About Girls vs games -> I guess they are the reason why that horrible Sims is the best sold game.

Godcrusher
23.04.2005, 10:15
Lolza....let's stick to english..... for all you

means : //I'm retireing: "<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=me%20too" onmouseover="window.status='me too'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">me too</a>"

so there won't be discussions....sorr....:D

btw,
don't know if i'm supose to speak about this, but on peanuts, we can speak like friends, and I'm a little, concern about....you all heard of our 3 jurnalists(romanians) kidnapped in Irak, and we just recieved, a tape where they say that they will be killed, in 4 days if rom troops, don't come home from there.... :( §gnah §gnah §gnah §gnah :( so I'm just praying to God(innos*) that they will not get harmed .... §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke §danke

*d'you know, that Innos is the name of God, somewhere in this world ??? (like allah, iehova ...etc) or it was back 1000 years ago...(i think, because I heard someone, who didn't played Gothic, saying this name and reffering to GOD...ex: Eminem, in one song from encore 2004, says; prayed Innos, to take me backk.... something like this..... btw, I'm a big fan of Em, and he is mine idol.....:D)

Sorry to say this rekinu, but did you know that Beliar is just another name to Satan? :p

I wonder if Adanos is a 'real'name or it means somethig like Innos Beliar....

*One-cool please don't start with subject music on this thread, because then you will probably saw war :D *

one-cool
23.04.2005, 12:10
*One-cool please don't start with subject music on this thread, because then you will probably saw war :D *
Hip Hop vs Metal...

Yeah i know ^_^.

btw: everybody can start themes in here... O.o

Godcrusher
23.04.2005, 12:20
Hip Hop vs Metal...

Yeah i know ^_^.

oooooo ok evryone please don't commit war :D

KingOvi
23.04.2005, 18:49
If you are spamming more like this.

I'll erase your counter at 149 and you can restart with Zero.:D

First i don't think i really spam, I only post in each thread, and 85% posts are on-topic.

And, I know you can restart my post counts, because you are a moderator, and the mod's have power §engel !!! But i don't have anything against you, or agains other users, they have something with me.

The Little
24.04.2005, 02:48
Hip Hop vs Metal...

Yeah i know ^_^.

Did you know that "belicosidad" in Spanish means something like aggro (I don´t know the right name in English)...
The PB´s also used other names, that have some meaning in other languages (I made a list about names which have some meaning in Spanish a few months ago, I just don´t find it).

rekinu
24.04.2005, 09:10
you came this far. It is time that you know what it is going to happen very soon... wog will go trough a change of sta.......

--------------
-------------------------
-------------------------
--------------
this here is to remember the 200.000 posts MILESTONE!

hmm, hip hop vs metal.... for one instant, i rap ... :D , so I'm a rapper.. I like hip hop, and I can do with metal to.... BUT NOT Rotten Christ, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Morgoth etcccccc....believe me I know, them...:D

Godcrusher
24.04.2005, 09:35
hmm, hip hop vs metal.... for one instant, i rap ... :D , so I'm a rapper.. I like hip hop, and I can do with metal to.... BUT NOT Rotten Christ, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Morgoth etcccccc....believe me I know, them...:D

Are you kiding? Ok dimmu borgir suck balls but Rotting christ, COB, Morgoth,
Slayer,Kataklysm, Deicide and so on are great.

*i told you one cool*

rekinu
24.04.2005, 11:07
nah....you are wrong about dimmu Borgir...they have excellent instrumentals.....yep.... and this isn't an war... :rolleyes: or is it ? :D ok, i like system of a down, nightwish and something like these genres, but I'm not dying for them :p ... as I said I'm dying for rap, beats , lyrics, poetry, words... :D :cool: ;) :)

Godcrusher
24.04.2005, 12:38
nah....you are wrong about dimmu Borgir...they have excellent instrumentals.....yep.... and this isn't an war... :rolleyes: or is it ? :D ok, i like system of a down, nightwish and something like these genres, but I'm not dying for them :p ... as I said I'm dying for rap, beats , lyrics, poetry, words... :D :cool: ;) :)

As long it's metal.But really i don't wann argue in another forum wich music is better. :D

MercSteff
25.04.2005, 09:41
well i'm not argueing with anyone. rock rules!

rekinu
25.04.2005, 21:31
hmmm, Merc, there iz a new guy, Zaratul .... doesn't this name resembles to a romanian word ?? maybe this guy is a romanian...

@Zaratul
are you from romania ?

MercSteff
26.04.2005, 09:44
that may be but i don't pay much attention. hope he doesn't get trained by ovi... ;)

rekinu
26.04.2005, 14:06
maybe the all other guys, think that we romanians are born spammers....lol....just kidding :D :D :D :D , btw, d'you all like the new screenshots that appeared in Pc Action ? ( I liked them, but that thing on the page 70, was kinda ugly...was that an orc ??? )

KingOvi
01.05.2005, 20:32
that may be but i don't pay much attention. hope he doesn't get trained by ovi... ;)

I'm not a trainer in spamming 'technology'.
In ro :
[DA ce sunt eu, trainer ambulant?]

And I want you all Happy because I have NOTR !!! I hardly play !!! my last save is somewhere approach of Bengar's farm.

§prost . :dup: . $tanz

Godcrusher
01.05.2005, 20:34
I'm not a trainer in spamming 'technology'.

[DA ce sunt eu, trainer ambulant ?].

And I want you all Happy because I have NOTR !!! I hardly play !!! my last save is somewhere approach of Bengar's farm.

§prost . :dup: . $tanz

You're not? I whoud say that....joke....

You'we got NOTR?What's you first opinion of it?

KingOvi
01.05.2005, 20:40
Nice Add-On. I love the bandit's camp. And the Beliar shrine from Xardas tower. And the idea with belds are good.

But I have more and more to discover. That is what i really love !!! :tanz:

Godcrusher
01.05.2005, 21:36
:D
Nice Add-On. I love the bandit's camp. And the Beliar shrine from Xardas tower. And the idea with belds are good.

But I have more and more to discover. That is what i really love !!! :tanz:

O yeah the Beliar's shrine is awsome :D Really loved the bandits camp and the pirates camp :D enjoy :D

MercSteff
03.05.2005, 10:53
after spaming you start spoiling?

hello!?!?!? there are people here who haven't played the addon. don't ruin it for them! stop talking about the addon in a thread non-related to it! and even then, mask your damn lines!

Crow
03.05.2005, 11:04
Well, I don't think there was much spoilered, they only mentioned some new locations and new items but nothing about the storyline or something else like that. But surely it's imo a good idea to open a new thread for NotR, because this is the Off-Topic-Thread and NotR is an Gothic-topic. Maybe there are really some people who don't want to now anything about NotR...

MercSteff
03.05.2005, 11:05
exactly! before i played it someone told me about pirates and i almost choped off his had for that!

Godcrusher
03.05.2005, 13:02
Jeez man cool your self dude. I just told him that i loved those locations nothing else. That's not such a big spoilng. But then how do i mask my lines? :p :rolleyes:

Crow
03.05.2005, 13:20
But then how do i mask my lines?You can use the spoiler-tag.

[/b]]Bla bla bla

looks:

Bla bla bla

Godcrusher
03.05.2005, 13:57
You can use the spoiler-tag.

[/b]]Bla bla bla

looks:

Bla bla bla

tnx dude :D

hehehehehhe

Sowilo
03.05.2005, 14:08
Know think about that

rekinu
03.05.2005, 21:09
hmmm....there is a thread about NOTR...Discussion over NOTR....I made it ... :p , so we can talk there, and of course use the spoilers....

MercSteff
04.05.2005, 08:53
now you seee what i mean Godcrusher? for some, any minor detail is important!

and finding out that there is a pirate's camp might spoil their fun in finding it out for themselves!

Godcrusher
04.05.2005, 14:41
now you seee what i mean Godcrusher? for some, any minor detail is important!

and finding out that there is a pirate's camp might spoil their fun in finding it out for themselves!

Yeah ok. Who did you like more?

The bandits camp or the oirates camp?I liked the bandits camp more becasue you meet some of yopur old friends there :)

rekinu
04.05.2005, 15:24
don't talk here about gothic....please...:D . . . here we talk about other subjects...nongothic subjects...

Zaratul
04.05.2005, 15:35
rekinu if i remember wright then U sad about this place!!! I finally found this topic! :D

How could I miss it??? :confused:

rekinu
04.05.2005, 15:38
yes I said about this thread , if you wanna talk non gothic subjects...(like that I opened on the graphic card thread about the match between Ro an Lat, so ... :rolleyes: ) . . . and don't forget <h2>the no sig , thing, made by LadyLomar... so...no sigs...:D</h2>

Zaratul
04.05.2005, 15:42
So rekinu what is it like in Romania? is it hot there? When I was there it was ... §burn ... we could say f****** HOT!!! :D

rekinu
04.05.2005, 18:11
when was that? usually it's not very hot...it's temperate..In south, in july august it's kinda hot... almost 35 degrees...:D In Romania, it's very good... I like it very much ... :D

Zaratul
04.05.2005, 18:26
I was there in august years ago :) so I remember that it was hot! :D

Godcrusher
04.05.2005, 18:31
Ok guys did you read Da Vinci's code?That book is fucking great :D :D

Zaratul
04.05.2005, 18:35
I head about it but haven`t read it! Is it realy so great?

MustangVagabond
04.05.2005, 20:17
Ok guys did you read Da Vinci's code?That book is fucking great :D :D

I loved it, have you read "Angels and Demons" yet?

Godcrusher
04.05.2005, 20:45
@mustang

i just started to read it. I :D exept the best

@zaratul

yes it's wonderfull. Start for your self and you will se :D :D

MercSteff
05.05.2005, 07:45
just thought i would let you know that in romania it is already summer! around 30C.

Zaratul
05.05.2005, 08:27
@godcrusher Okey I`ll try o find it but now I`m quite busy at work so maybe I`ll read it a little bit later! :)

Zaratul
16.05.2005, 16:33
@rekinu

so what do U do for living? Or U learn at school?

@Godcrusher

Lets continue our discusion here! :D he he....

rekinu
21.05.2005, 17:24
I'm in high school. In my spare time I rap, and replay G1...:D and the money....don't think that my folks are giving them away...I found new ways of making them....:p

KingOvi
21.05.2005, 19:04
@Zaratul, f****ing double posts. ... Sorry, the date is different.

So Rekinu i think now you are the only here who want rating and more post count.

Godcrusher
21.05.2005, 19:34
@rekinu

so what do U do for living? Or U learn at school?

@Godcrusher

Lets continue our discusion here! :D he he....

What conversation? I forgot what we were talking about :confused:

Zaratul
21.05.2005, 23:16
@Godcrusher

we had (I think) conversation about how viking can know that U`re from Slovenia! ;)

Godcrusher
22.05.2005, 09:11
@Godcrusher

we had (I think) conversation about how viking can know that U`re from Slovenia! ;)

O yeah i remember :) The thing is that i wrote to you that i'm form Slo. after he said that i'm form Slovenia. O what a hell i'll just ask him :D

Zaratul
22.05.2005, 10:03
O yeah i remember :) The thing is that i wrote to you that i'm form Slo. after he said that i'm form Slovenia. O what a hell i'll just ask him :D

Oki! :D

rekinu
23.05.2005, 06:15
I know you are from Slo. You writed somewhere.Maybe he read the whole forum. I remember that when I arrived, the forum was so little, and I read up all .... :D (it wasn't so much).Some threads had 2pag.:D

Ovi, what are you saying, that I spam, coz I want my post number to increase?? jeez, i'm 320. look at Godcrusher, he has 400! :D

MercSteff
23.05.2005, 09:05
lol. funny! ovi acusing someone of double posting and spamming! §finger2

one-cool
23.05.2005, 11:50
http://berg.heim.at/anden/420062/Forumpics/spamdog.jpg

What kind of Music do you all guys here?

Godcrusher
23.05.2005, 13:02
http://berg.heim.at/anden/420062/Forumpics/spamdog.jpg

What kind of Music do you all guys here?

Kill the fucking dog :D
Whell i listen black, death,heavy, gore and extreme metal :) :)

@rekinu
What's that supposed to mean?
I try not to spam and i mostly don't. I just more on this forum that you :p

rekinu
23.05.2005, 22:04
lol...:D nothing, just nothing, just made a comparison man. :D I was trying to show ovi , that my posts aren't so many compared with you => I don't spam...:D

@the dog
sorry man, it's a hard choice... :D

I listen rap eminem, everything that means poetry on smooth beats, ghetto music....:D
A few years ago, I was in dimmu, morgoth, CoB, later System of a down, and liar of golgota (but this last one, was to much for me !!! ) :D

Zaratul
23.05.2005, 23:24
@the dog
hmmm..... sorry but it`s not my fault! ;)

I listen to Enigma, Era, Coolio, ATB, HipHop and much more like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Brooklyn Bounce, Warp Brothers, Deep Dish.....

MercSteff
23.05.2005, 23:25
a n a t h e m a

ThorTheViking
24.05.2005, 11:08
mmmmmmm peanuts , mmm beer, mmmmmm viking metal

what other ''medieval'' games do you play i liked knights of the temple very much nad prince sands & warrior also severance and rune

Godcrusher
24.05.2005, 12:32
mmmmmmm peanuts , mmm beer, mmmmmm viking metal

what other ''medieval'' games do you play i liked knights of the temple very much nad prince sands & warrior also severance and rune

name some viking metal bands :D

ThorTheViking
24.05.2005, 22:18
ensiferum, wintersun, fejd, forefather, equilibrium, bathory, thyrfing

bo zadosti

Godcrusher
25.05.2005, 12:51
ensiferum, wintersun, fejd, forefather, equilibrium, bathory, thyrfing

bo zadosti

poznam use razn Fejd. Sam najbolš ud kle so pa Thyrfing pa Ensiferum :D

Are you going to metal camp?

ThorTheViking
25.05.2005, 21:45
i will probably go to masters of rock in Czech republik EdGuy Manowar Rhapsody, Hammerfall i don't like black and death metal

Godcrusher
26.05.2005, 07:07
i will probably go to masters of rock in Czech republik EdGuy Manowar Rhapsody, Hammerfall i don't like black and death metal

too bad. Whell anything with loads of beer in it :D

rekinu
26.05.2005, 13:50
well 1- i guess LadyLomar is quite angry to see that nobody is posting with THE SIG OUT (!) .... 2- Thor, why do you like the vikings so much ?

Godcrusher
26.05.2005, 14:44
Why not? Norse man had a great culture, great mithology. I'm the member of Asatru and i was trying to convice Thor too, but he didn't want it. :)

ThorTheViking
28.05.2005, 11:00
I like the vikings and all medieval since i was little i don't know why i just do
they impress me so much their culture nad mythology but i won't join asatru because i'm Christian.

Godcrusher
28.05.2005, 22:40
I like the vikings and all medieval since i was little i don't know why i just do
they impress me so much their culture nad mythology but i won't join asatru because i'm Christian. Check me in my viking costume.

JUST ME:
http://img261.echo.cx/my.php?image=1034412am.jpg

From Left to Right: my brother, me , my friend
http://img261.echo.cx/my.php?image=dsck00160mx.jpg

A christian? Amybe that's the reason you don't like black metal.

KingOvi
28.05.2005, 22:52
I'm still playing Night of The Raven, i can't finish it yet, I have other problems, sometimes i don't see NOTR one week, and i cant enter the forum. Too much work, Actually, I learn something about game making, int that time, about animation skeletons, that's why i don't have time.

ThorTheViking
29.05.2005, 00:40
I don't like death metal because of its mesage and because the music istn't as good as Ensiferum, not melodic enough because tey use too many dark reefs and because i'm christian. So haw do i look :D

rekinu
29.05.2005, 15:31
how old are you ?

Godcrusher
29.05.2005, 15:46
I don't like death metal because of its mesage and because the music istn't as good as Ensiferum, not melodic enough because tey use too many dark reefs and because i'm christian. So haw do i look :D

How you cannot see the lies of christianity?

Vanlender
29.05.2005, 16:01
I just don't know how my girlfriend think about games, but i have to ask her for it now ;)

ThorTheViking
29.05.2005, 17:08
Godcrusher i belive in Jezus you can believe wathever you want i won't make a religius fight with you. You should respect my believes as i respect yours. To you maybe this believes are lies to me they are Holy Truth, words of God.

And Rekinu I'm 22

Godcrusher
29.05.2005, 17:12
Godcrusher i belive in Jezus you can believe wathever you want i won't make a religius fight with you. You should respect my believes as i respect yours. To you maybe this believes are lies to me they are Holy Truth, words of God.

And Rekinu I'm 22

i do respect your belivings, just i fell sory fory you..you whoud be such a great viking :D ;)

ThorTheViking
29.05.2005, 21:19
But i am a fine viking Godcrusher didn't you see the picture ...:D

Check this viking sayings

Moderatly wise a man shoud be,
not too crafty or clever.
A learned man's heart,
whose learning is deep,
seldom sings with joy.

Unwise man is awake all night,
worries ower and again.
When morning rises,
he is restless still,
his burden as before.

Never walk
away from home
ahead of your axe and sword.
You can't feel a battle
in your bones
or foresee a fight.

Cattle die
kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise
will never perish
nor a noble name.

Godcrusher
30.05.2005, 15:14
But i am a fine viking Godcrusher didn't you see the picture ...:D

Check this viking sayings

Moderatly wise a man shoud be,
not too crafty or clever.
A learned man's heart,
whose learning is deep,
seldom sings with joy.

Unwise man is awake all night,
worries ower and again.
When morning rises,
he is restless still,
his burden as before.

Never walk
away from home
ahead of your axe and sword.
You can't feel a battle
in your bones
or foresee a fight.

Cattle die
kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise
will never perish
nor a noble name.

Dead you read poetic edda?
I mean asatru viking :D

ThorTheViking
30.05.2005, 21:52
No you can find this on internet. But i would shorley like to read edda sometime.Do you know where i can get it?

Godcrusher
31.05.2005, 13:31
No you can find this on internet. But i would shorley like to read edda sometime.Do you know where i can get it?

try your local lybrary and ask lybraby women to send you the book from SAZU(it's the only place they have it;only 2 copies). ;)

ThorTheViking
01.06.2005, 21:59
Tahnx godcrusher
I must read it it interests me very much.
I read Beowulf poem. I loved it because it is diffrent than 13th warrior book or movie.

ThorTheViking
02.06.2005, 12:15
When i was joung men were tough.!!
I declare hounds free of the kenel check the new G3 trailer... SIMPLY THE BEST

Godcrusher
02.06.2005, 13:06
I know. If g3 will be like in that trailer, the game will broke all the seeling records....simply fascinating :D

Zaratul
03.06.2005, 08:21
And if G3 will break all records we will be the comunity of best game in the world!! (For us it is but others just doesn`t know that yet! :D )

P.S. I`m getting nervouse everytime I think of getting my hands on Gothic 3!!! :C: §list §klatsch

KingOvi
03.06.2005, 22:31
Well well, gothic gothic, when i get my hands on you ... §list §ugly

Bout, up to now i wait. §hhmpf

ThorTheViking
03.06.2005, 23:58
I can't wait...can't wait.....mad...madness kill orcs hahahhaha
kill kill play play Must...concentrate .....too hard.
I sure hope the time will pass by quicker than i see it(even thou i know life is short - specialy in Gothic series :) )

Godcrusher
04.06.2005, 20:42
Valium will help u. It helped me :D
Anyway i agree this waiting zone is killng me. But soon our salvation will raise!!!

ThorTheViking
05.06.2005, 14:43
@Godcrusher
What the hell is Valium???
What helps me is cold BEER. :D

Godcrusher
05.06.2005, 17:27
@Godcrusher
What the hell is Valium???
What helps me is cold BEER. :D

Valium is a wery strong pomirjevalo?????
Anyway yeah union is the best :D

ThorTheViking
05.06.2005, 20:35
I like Lasko more. More bitter taste :D

Godcrusher
05.06.2005, 21:12
I like Lasko more. More bitter taste :D

i don't like Laško that much.Anyway guinness above all beers :D :D :D

ThorTheViking
05.06.2005, 22:40
i like mead above all alcoholic drinks. And bear is tuborg :D

MercSteff
06.06.2005, 09:03
WTF is Lasko? a beer brand? guess it's a local brand, cause if we're talking about beer, i might be considered a veteran! anyway, fo me most beer brands are ok, except for one... one that is above all others... one that has the taste that no word can describe... no word but one... it is called... free beer!

Godcrusher
06.06.2005, 13:58
Laško and Union are one of the most known beers in Slovenia :D :p

KingOvi
06.06.2005, 23:11
First, GodCrusher, thanx for the new subject, 'BEER' !!!

You, MercSteff, what so you know about "Timisoreana" :D .
I preffer "Stela Artois", and Tuborg.

ThorTheViking
07.06.2005, 18:52
I just hate alcohol ;) ;) ;) §prost :D

Cathar the Great
07.06.2005, 20:22
Budweiser for life (or against? ^^)

and i mean the tzech (is this grammatically right?) stuff, not the american bud.

ThorTheViking
08.06.2005, 12:22
Yu made a smaller mistake it is Czech not tzech :D (i think) Anyway I like Laško the most, and Tuborg, and Heineken to be quite fair i like hell lot of beers :D

Godcrusher
08.06.2005, 14:29
must agree with you thor mead is great. a nectar for nordic gods :D :D
but i prefer dark beers-like guinness :D :D :D

Zaratul
08.06.2005, 18:34
Has enyone of U tried Latvian beer??? Aldaris Zelta or any else???

ThorTheViking
08.06.2005, 19:23
Sorry never heard of it zaratul
And godcrusher i once drank 2L of mead.
And i still like it.

Godcrusher
08.06.2005, 20:05
Sorry never heard of it zaratul
And godcrusher i once drank 2L of mead.
And i still like it.

you can never have enough mead....and guinness :D

ThorTheViking
08.06.2005, 22:48
We sound like chronical drinkers.....like we're drug adicts....
.....what the hell i can't help it i like beer toooo much. :D

Here are some wallpapers i made.Viking Metal bands Ensiferum and Wintersun.
http://img153.echo.cx/img153/2874/wallinter19tu.th.jpg (http://img153.echo.cx/my.php?image=wallinter19tu.jpg)

http://img153.echo.cx/img153/2450/wallpiner18vc.th.jpg (http://img153.echo.cx/my.php?image=wallpiner18vc.jpg)

rekinu
14.06.2005, 22:24
BECKS, Heineken, Golden Brau, Bergenbier and ARBEMA(very cheap...not so good, but I got drunk, one evening by drinking 8 bottles....:D) :D :D :D :D :D Steff, you know what I'm saying right?:D :D :D :D :D

Zaratul
15.06.2005, 08:52
In Latvia we have beer cold "Satans" (Devil :p §burn ) and it has 7,7% :D
One can get drunk with few botles!!! ;)

rekinu
15.06.2005, 13:16
It sounds good, iz it expensive ?

Zaratul
15.06.2005, 14:24
No, it`s a litle bit expensiver then others! :p And are there so strong beers at your contry?

rekinu
15.06.2005, 14:41
Authentic beer, I don't think so....there is dough, Tuborg (the red one) it is 7, 8 %, or sth like that.....

EDIT: if no one posted , i hath to edit this post, to ask you mods, where are the threads ??????? there are alot of threads missing ???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Godcrusher
16.06.2005, 21:16
We sound like chronical drinkers.....like we're drug adicts....
.....what the hell i can't help it i like beer toooo much. :D

Here are some wallpapers i made.Viking Metal bands Ensiferum and Wintersun.http://img153.echo.cx/img153/2874/wallinter19tu.th.jpg (http://img153.echo.cx/my.php?image=wallinter19tu.jpg)

http://img153.echo.cx/img153/2450/wallpiner18vc.th.jpg (http://img153.echo.cx/my.php?image=wallpiner18vc.jpg)

great i love ensiferum. trully magnificant :D

rekinu
16.06.2005, 22:48
well friends once more

greeZZ me

REMEMBER TO TAKE OUT THE SIG !!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THE F*****G THREADS ????? :D :D :D :D :D

Crow
17.06.2005, 08:32
Do you mean older threads? They are still there, but you can't see them. You only see threads of the last 30 days, but you can change that at the bottom of the page.

There is a field named "Alter" and there's the standard "30 Tage" (which means 30 days). If you change it to "von Anfang an" (from the beginning), you can see all threads in this forum. To activate your selection, you have to click on the button on the right of the option (which is called "Zeige Themen").

An Admin could change that, so I'll talk to bf and I think he will set "von Anfang an" to standard, so you (and the others) don't have to change anything in the future to see all.

Edit: Uh, Signature deactivated...

Edit: Our admin is really fast :D

rekinu
17.06.2005, 10:06
Now, thats more like it....And yes they are fast, I told you that tese are THE BEST MODERATORS EVER......

ooooo, so much threads , OLD threads.....yeesssssss, so many memories...:p

Godcrusher
17.06.2005, 18:51
indeed. i remember i yoin a little later after Rekinu :)

WernerTWC
17.06.2005, 21:33
Let's just keep this thread clean, so go over to Peanuts OT, thread oke ? ;)

Very good idea ;) :D !!! So here i go on:

What of metal do you listen?

I like "mainstream-"/soft ( ;) )- metal like Metallica (not the latest album, thats the worst bulls*** i ever heard), AC/DC, Warlock, Sodom, ... and Guns´n´Roses!
... and when I wanna wake up everybody after listening to those softcore-metal, i went to Benediction and Deicide http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/rock.gif http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/rock.gif http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/rock.gif !!!

Edit: Ok, there is no sig from me *lol*,... what the hell is the difference, or did i understood something wrong (yes, again, my english is bad, bad, BAD :( )... why should be here no sig, or is this just a joke that i don´t understand??? Is there any reason???

rekinu
18.06.2005, 00:19
REMEMBER TO TAKE OUT THE SIG !!!!!!!!!!!

It's just a rule for this thread.... and because LadyLomar is mod, we cannot pass over her words.... ;)

Godcrusher
18.06.2005, 09:51
Very good idea ;) :D !!! So here i go on:

I like "mainstream-"/soft ( ;) )- metal like Metallica (not the latest album, thats the worst bulls*** i ever heard), AC/DC, Warlock, Sodom, ... and Guns´n´Roses!
... and when I wanna wake up everybody after listening to those softcore-metal, i went to Benediction and Deicide http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/rock.gif http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/rock.gif http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/s/rock.gif !!!

Edit: Ok, there is no sig from me *lol*,... what the hell is the difference, or did i understood something wrong (yes, again, my english is bad, bad, BAD :( )... why should be here no sig, or is this just a joke that i don´t understand??? Is there any reason???

Diecide and Benediction..the only one here that are called metal. Great. :D ;) :)

Zaratul
18.06.2005, 21:45
Realy many threads!! :D

WernerTWC
20.06.2005, 01:44
Did everyone notice the Fed-Cup in germany, did you like soccer?
What do you think about the german-soccer-team, for me kinda critical, we have 3 (!!! :eek: ) coaches, gave anybody out here us a chance to win to worldcup in 2006???
We have so many ups and downs, it could be a desaster WM for us?!?!?
Does the soccerfan out there still have "respect" about german soccer, or did they laught about it??? (and again, and again, my english is bad, hope you understand what i mean)

Edit: To delete my sig i must learn ;)

Zaratul
24.06.2005, 09:27
What kind of country selebrations do U have in Youre country?

For example we have "Ligo" in june 23. and 24 we have bigest selebration every year. At this night almous everyone drinks beer and eats cheese in Latvia §prost and $tanz and :gratz then §knutsch §knuddel and then.... "meklee papardes ziedu" I gues U know what I mean! :p

@WernerTWC
Sorry but I`m not a fan of soccer!

-Jaden-
24.06.2005, 09:48
Lol :D You know we celebrate the same holiday, only we call it different. We say its 23.june"Jaanilaupäev" (Jaan's Saturday) and 24.june "Jaanituli" (Jaan's Fire) And when we were under Russian rule, we celebrated "Victory day" at the same day as Jaanipäev, so when Russians asked if we were celebrating "Victory day" we just said that we were celebrating Jaanipäev. They didn't like our little independence and victory holidays.

Edit: We make a big fire instead of eating piles of cheese :D And beer, vodka, grilled meat is common.

Zaratul
24.06.2005, 10:57
We make a big fire instead of eating piles of cheese :D And beer, vodka, grilled meat is common.

We make big fire too and make shishkababs! :D (Shashlix :p ) and of curse we drink other drinks too! :P Like yesturdey we where on the beach drinked beer, and later we drinked "Malibu" and smoked Waterpipe! :D §klatsch That was great! :cool:

How was Yours?

-Jaden-
24.06.2005, 11:07
Well, I had to admit that I expected something better than that. Everbody said: "Yeah, we'll come to the party!" When time was 00.00 we had only 6 people there. Miserable.

Edit: But there will be afterparty (at the original time of holiday, everbody is with their family and stuff, but 2 days after it everyone is free)

Zaratul
24.06.2005, 11:17
he he... afterparty`s are good! :D

We were 13 or 14 people :) and actualy that was enough because it was like easy party but with lot of fun! :D

Godcrusher
24.06.2005, 11:28
i celebrate midsummer a pagan celebration of the sun :D :D lots of beer to :D :D

Zaratul
24.06.2005, 11:36
Wich date is this midsummer?

Godcrusher
24.06.2005, 11:42
Wich date is this midsummer?
it was yesterday :D §danke

-Jaden-
24.06.2005, 16:32
What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to techno, hardstyle, rave. I like Scooter very much and I'm a great fan of Scooter :D
Edit: But it depends on mood too. I often like listening to System of a Down after school.

WernerTWC
24.06.2005, 21:03
What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to techno, hardstyle, rave. I like Scooter very much and I'm a great fan of Scooter :D
Edit: But it depends on mood too. I often like listening to System of a Down after school.

I like the most kinds of music, but not those hardsytle rave techno, "normal" techno sometimes maybe. And who the fuck is Scooter *lol* ;) ! Only kiddin´ but sorry to say, i don´t like Scooter, it´s one of those guys, they don´t better met me in a dark lane in the dark, with nobody else around $bsg ;) :D

At the moment i like daft punk ´s new album (human after all) alot, or chemical brothers.

Godcrusher
24.06.2005, 21:21

i love metal and i mean real metal.Hails!

-Jaden-
24.06.2005, 22:08
Scooter, it´s one of those guys, they don´t better met me in a dark lane in the dark, with nobody else around

Lol :D :D They have been in estonia every year since 1996, but in 1999 some idiot made a bomb threat during the show (9000 fans) and after that there was a 3 year gap.

i love metal and i mean real metal.Hails!

Which metal? Black metal? Doom metal? Viking metal? :D

Godcrusher
25.06.2005, 10:21
Lol :D :D They have been in estonia every year since 1996, but in 1999 some idiot made a bomb threat during the show (9000 fans) and after that there was a 3 year gap.

Which metal? Black metal? Doom metal? Viking metal? :D

doom, black, power,viking,pagan, death and gore metal :D ;)

Zaratul
25.06.2005, 21:43
I listen to difrent music.
I`m a fan of Enigma love enigmatic music! :D

Also listen and like many kinds like ATB, Daft Punk, Coolio, 2Pac, Lenny Craviz, and many others :rolleyes: alot of others!

WernerTWC
25.06.2005, 21:50
I listen to difrent music.
I`m a fan of Enigma love enigmatic music! :D

Also listen and like many kinds like ATB, Daft Punk, Coolio, 2Pac, Lenny Craviz, and many others :rolleyes: alot of others!

Yeah, i think it´s important not to close my ears against a special kind of music, but that´s only imho.
The more kinds of music you hear, the more great songs you find :) ! I also like 80´s music, right now i hear New Model Army, then Midnight Oil, also i like Tom Petty,...

Zaratul
25.06.2005, 22:17
he he.... 80`s back! :p Okey okey I listen to it too sometimes! ;)

Godcrusher
26.06.2005, 09:15
he he.... 80`s back! :p Okey okey I listen to it too sometimes! ;)

ofcourse 80's....manowar, iron maiden, helstar and many others.... :D :D

-Jaden-
26.06.2005, 10:35
and Celebrate the Nun (Scooter in 80's) :D

Zaratul
26.06.2005, 17:08
I like Scooters song "Summer Vine" :D Realy great song!

-Jaden-
26.06.2005, 19:11
I like Scooters song "Summer Vine" :D Realy great song!
of course it is, it's Scooter :D.. "oh... oh... summer wine, yeah."

one-cool
26.06.2005, 20:12
of course it is, it's Scooter :D.. "oh... oh... summer wine, yeah."
can't remember this song O.ô

Which Album?

-Jaden-
26.06.2005, 20:29
can't remember this song O.ô

Which Album?

Sheffield (2000) Sings with Rick's sister :)

DeadlyArrow
27.06.2005, 10:34
I personally like metal, but I listen to other music too, Scooter is good too :) The only music I hate is Lithuanian folk capellas §gnah

Godcrusher
27.06.2005, 10:37
I personally like metal, but I listen to other music too, Scooter is good too :) The only music I hate is Lithuanian folk capellas §gnah

have you guys ever heard for a music called Turbofolk? Belive when you hear that evrything is better!!!!

deadly wich of metal? :D

DeadlyArrow
27.06.2005, 10:41
Turbofolk....never heard....and happy

@Godcrusher
thrash, but black, death and others are great too!

Godcrusher
27.06.2005, 13:45
Turbofolk....never heard....and happy

@Godcrusher
thrash, but black, death and others are great too!

aha so dimmu borgir are good in ypur taste? :D

rekinu
27.06.2005, 18:39
so, godcrusher, you probably enjoy Liar of Golgota, right ? I'm in the rap and hiphop, things, listening to Eminem, Xzibit, Dre, DMX, 2pac, Biggie, NWA, Run DMC, RAKIM, Manau (from france...great songs), JayZ etcccccccccccc.

I listened to Eternal Tears of Sorrow, just about 1 week ago, some songs, and morgoth...:D....but not often, just when i'm very mad, and want to kill somebody, or just hit the walls, I listen to some rock....

DeadlyArrow
28.06.2005, 07:45
@Godcrusher
well, I like scandinavic metal it has some special sound (gloomy most often) :D

@rekinu
from your list I listen only to Eminem

Zaratul
28.06.2005, 10:15
@rekinu

I think that U listen to Nana and Collio, too! :D That`s our stuff too! he he... right? :rolleyes:

Godcrusher
28.06.2005, 10:56
@rekinu

Lair is good but Gorgoroth is better. And simply love Noctiferia.

@deadly

aha
so viking kind of stuff??great!!!!!

ElieTheGreat
28.06.2005, 19:04
about the video games ..
I only play video games at night, and b4 i started playing Gothic i didn't play any video games for like a year and a half coz my windows was only for internet and i was ok with it ... i love video games and i play them but to the limits i'm not game geek ...

about music ..
i listen to EVERYTHING but rap i hate rap , i only like Missy-Elliot's rap ONLY anyway i mostly listen to house music, soul=spiritual, heavy metal and classical ... (i dunno how heavy metal , hard rock AND Classical make out :P)

Godcrusher
28.06.2005, 20:00
hmmm agree with rap thing :D (sheers rekinu)

I know what you mean i also listen to some classics at the time, especially beethowen. Wich of heavy do you listeN? :D

Zaratul
29.06.2005, 10:59
@Elie

U like Missy Eliot and hate rap? And what about Hipo-Hop? :D lol

Whateva!!!! Me and Rekinu like Rap and Hip-Hop! he he.... U like metal! ;)

Godcrusher
29.06.2005, 11:24
@Elie

U like Missy Eliot and hate rap? And what about Hipo-Hop? :D lol

Whateva!!!! Me and Rekinu like Rap and Hip-Hop! he he.... U like metal! ;)

sure we're not all the same :D

rekinu
29.06.2005, 11:33
and rap it's a Rhythmical American Poetry . 2Pac, for egz, it's a legacy, I mean he's lyrics are studied by students...:D rap it's beutiful, putting words in a way that you can interpretate in 100 ways...:D

well peace up you all :D ;)

And don't forget to take your SIGNATURE off....:)

Zaratul
29.06.2005, 11:42
Yeah! Rap is txts from real live (2Pac etc) and there if U listen U can understand many things about the way they feel!!!

@rekinu

Why we must turn signatures off?

rekinu
29.06.2005, 11:44
well friends once more

greeZZ me

thats why...its kinda a rule for this thread...LadyLomar, and One-cool, said to turn our sigs off....

Zaratul
29.06.2005, 11:46
Ohhh jeee right!!! I`m sorry!!! :(

Won`t do that again!!!! Me da good !! :p

one-cool
29.06.2005, 14:24
thats why...its kinda a rule for this thread...LadyLomar, and One-cool, said to turn our sigs off....
Yeah, but you overread this rule most time :D.

well I don't bother anymore. It's not that necessary and I think the next Peanuts-Thread will be without that rule ;)

Zaratul
29.06.2005, 15:09
Yeah, but you overread this rule most time :D.

well I don't bother anymore. It's not that necessary and I think the next Peanuts-Thread will be without that rule ;)

U mean that we can`t leave our signatures in ALL threads??? :confused: :(

WernerTWC
29.06.2005, 20:42
@The Mods, please write "No Sig" in the headline of the thread, otherwise (i´m in many forums) i could forget.

@All: I must say, from now on, i cannot be in here so often. :(
They got me, i must do a so called 1-euro-job. :rolleyes: :mad: §burn
Thats a thing for unemployed persons in germany. Check this out, i must work for 1euro and 10 cent an hour, well they get work for this money, in my calculation it means, i work ca 5 min./hour and then they can lick my ass.
I mean, i am trying to look, read and write in the future, but its not that often. (Maybe I´m away for days) :( :(
It will take maybe 2 or 3 weeks, then i´m feeling better while working, and then i think, i can be in write more again.

There is only one positive thing, this thing is limited to 6 mounths, when i finished this kind of humilating, maybe G3 is standing fresh in the stores (well, i don´t believe this, but anyway, i keep on dreaming).

one-cool
29.06.2005, 22:17
U mean that we can`t leave our signatures in ALL threads??? :confused: :(
no in this one and only Penauts thread :D

ElieTheGreat
30.06.2005, 00:40
I listen to Linkin' Park, Evanesance, Rammstein (he's german right ? HE ROCKS !!!!!!) , Marilyn Manson(but dont like the guy himself he's the biggest anti-christ ever known just like his metal) ,... LOTS OF OTHErs (now i'm just talking about metal ;) )

and about that phrase I wrote and Rek got a bad idea about it ;) i ment that b4 i started playing gothic (which two days b4 i joined the forums )
the last game i played b4 gothic was a year and a half ago ...

1.(THe Last Game I Played) --------2.A Year and a half passed on...---------3. started playing Gothic , and joined the forums and met the best players around which are you guys

Get it ?
ok good (if not... well i dont think there's no1 that didn't :p)

What are we gonna do without you Werner !!! ??? and who am i gonna ask my questions to ? it's gonna be complete §burn hell without you , at least to me dont know about other pplz lol We'll Miss ya anyways Buddy see ya soon ! :D

Love ya'll Gothic Lovers
Elie Out

DeadlyArrow
30.06.2005, 07:34
I listen to Linkin' Park, Evanesance, Rammstein (he's german right ? HE ROCKS !!!!!!) , Marilyn Manson(but dont like the guy himself he's the biggest anti-christ ever known just like his metal) ,... LOTS OF OTHErs (now i'm just talking about metal ;) )

huh Rammstein is one of my mom's favourite bands :D Manson has some amusing cleaps but his album's covers are really ugly; personally I don't like his music too much, but I know lots of ppl here (in Lithuania) who does (and also it's lots of HIM fans)

Zaratul
30.06.2005, 09:36
What are we gonna do without you Werner !!! ??? and who am i gonna ask my questions to ? it's gonna be complete §burn hell without you , at least to me dont know about other pplz lol We'll Miss ya anyways Buddy see ya soon ! :D

U can always ask me! :D
And that`s true Werner we always are glad to see U back and sad to know that we`ll see U much litle! ;)

rekinu
30.06.2005, 15:05
well , Werner, expect you back soon, and Elie, you can ask all of us, we all are here for everyone who needs help...;)

And I'm quit happy that I'm in this forum, because I got to know, alot of ppl, who are from all Europe, and world....and it's interesting, that we can get along, no mather of religion(:D), music preferences, nationality, race, so I'm very glad to know you all guys.... And if you think about it, we are the future of the world...:D :D :D :D :D we make the conections between, all our countries.....:D :D we must be proud....:D

ElieTheGreat
30.06.2005, 16:00
yup that's rgiht :D

rekinu
30.06.2005, 18:11
hmmmm....I have a question... I looked up the german site WoG, and saw some news, in the home page, that I don't think we saw in the english site... :confused: Am I wrong , or there are some news that aren't in the english site... :D

Zaratul
30.06.2005, 18:16
There defenetly are some news wich "comes" to us longer! :p But we`ll get them!! he he...

one-cool
30.06.2005, 22:25
the Interview with the Modder?

Or which one do you mean?

rekinu
30.06.2005, 23:18
no, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you are not publishing in the english side all the infos, but I looked now more closely and I saw that those news, are about some fansites, and they are in german (so there is no reason to post them in the english section, we wouldn't understand nothing ... :D)......:D :D :D sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry....:D :D :D

P.S.
and I just saw that those sites are in that thread made by Sowilo.....sorry again... :o

Godcrusher
02.07.2005, 17:01
huh Rammstein is one of my mom's favourite bands :D Manson has some amusing cleaps but his album's covers are really ugly; personally I don't like his music too much, but I know lots of ppl here (in Lithuania) who does (and also it's lots of HIM fans)

i really dont like rammstein and manson cuz hes just a fucking poser(like him). I do like evan's song:bring me back to life.
Anyhow i all advise ypu the song STILL BORN from the band HYPOCRISY
and its oon album THE ARRIVAL.

ElieTheGreat
03.07.2005, 02:30
ya Crusher I'm with you on Manson .. :D

Guys ! Big News !! I just finished Gothic 1 !!!! :D YAY YAY YAY !! :D
It was WONDERFUL !! The whole game !! I loved the ending : "...for me, It has only begun ... " I was like wow ! that's great ! where do we go now ? and my conscience was like: "To the store stupid :o Get Gothic 2 ;) !!"
and I am doing that as soon as I wake up coz I'm hitting the bed now it's 4:30 AM , oh ya Gothic ALWAYS keeps me up that isn't unordinary lol last time I shut down the pc and went to bed was like 6:00 am :p lol ...
ANYWAY , b4 I begin Gothic 2 , I'm gonna see how I can help With the G1DB being Translated to english, as soon as I have time... oh, and I wanna thank all of you for being there for me ! :D buh bye , see ya soon (and by soon I dont mean I'm disapeering and not coming back coz I finished the game , I mean Tomorrow or after Tomorrow) :p ;)

Zaratul
03.07.2005, 11:33
Great Elie Now U realy will feel the Gothic atmosfere! :D Great fealing when finishing Gothic!!! U fell so ...so... great like in a dream!!! ;)

Godcrusher
03.07.2005, 12:00
When i fisrt finished gothic i was so exited that i choudn hold a pencil. And after a few moments i feel wery sad cuz i toght that this is the end the real end. Bu i calm down my self when i heard about g2.
Great job Elie, truly welcome here again.

-Jaden-
03.07.2005, 12:04
Great Elie Now U realy will feel the Gothic atmosfere! :D Great fealing when finishing Gothic!!! U fell so ...so... great like in a dream!!! ;)
I was a little sad.. wanted to play more. And then I played with Guard, Templar. After finishing it I tried to find little secrets and alternative solutions to problems and so on.. like: During the Orc Cemetary mission, when Baal Lukor got mad, I placed crawler eggs to a dark corner and put a torch next to them so it could warm those eggs. I left that chamber and closed the door after me, so Lukor would rot there forever and eaten by crawlers. I know, I'm an idiot, but it's fun to do that kind of things. I remember someone (in this forum), who enjoyed sitting on a chair and so on. These things happen when you have played Gothic so much, that there isn't something new and you try to make it interesting to yourself.
Edit: Or decorating your hut. Put a shadowbeast skin on the floor. Put food/candles on the table. Books next to your bed.

Zaratul
03.07.2005, 12:20
Yeah! Same to me - I did alot of weard thigs! :p
Tryed to do something strange difrent and fun alot of fun!!! :D

By the way, when I first went to Sleepers temple I KILLED ALL of Orcs! §burn with a bow!!! he he ... that was real fun when they tryed to reach me!! :p

-Jaden-
03.07.2005, 12:34
Yeah! Same to me - I did alot of weard thigs! :p
Tryed to do something strange difrent and fun alot of fun!!! :D
At least, i'm not the only one. :)

ElieTheGreat
03.07.2005, 21:04
That's cool, but this is the first time I finish Gothic, I played it for two months :p Started since i got my new pc (the other one had a windows XP only for internet)

Zaratul
04.07.2005, 08:20
Elie U`ll understand us later (when U`ll finish Gothic 1 and 2 for several times! ;) ) and U`ll do the same stuff ---->>> hanging around trying to do as much as Ucan and to do somethings that U can`t! he he... and U`ll love it! :D

DeadlyArrow
04.07.2005, 09:33
Hm, guys, I'm afraid, I won't be able to write here so often in next two months :( but I'll come back :D

rekinu
04.07.2005, 14:06
we will sure miss U Deadly Arrow....:D

@ elie ,
"good job" (like in the old commercial with Mountain Dew...:D :D :D :D) hope, you can finish, G2, Notr, Diccuric, till G3...:D :D

and yes I did sth like those odd things, like shrink a shadowbeast, and play with it (it's like a lil puppy..:D) , trying to ride a shadowbeast....light all the torches from old camp, when morning comes, and all torches are loschen (not burning...stinse....:D :D :D --- dunno the word...) :D...etc....:D

one question, did anyone, saw a fight in the arena in old camp ?? :confused: I did not...and in the screenshots section from G1, you can see a screenshot, with a guy, that killed another one in the arena, and there are alot of people watching.... :confused: :confused:

The pic : http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6136/gottth2eh.th.jpg (http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gottth2eh.jpg)

WernerTWC
04.07.2005, 15:10
Hm, guys, I'm afraid, I won't be able to write here so often in next two months :( but I'll come back :D

Yes, we will miss you. :(
But what you written means you are sometimes in here, you don´t go away for the hole two months! :)
If this questions is going to private things, just ignore it, if not:
Where are you go, or what are you doing in these 2 months???

one question, did anyone, saw a fight in the arena in old camp ?? :confused: I did not...and in the screenshots section from G1, you can see a screenshot, with a guy, that killed another one in the arena, and there are alot of people watching.... :confused: :confused:

This Screenshot is taken from the first "offical" (maybe a kind of beta-website) G1 website, there are also shown a screen where you act together with other NPCs (like a party)...
That arenafight was former planned for G1, because of technical problems to get those things into G1, they have left it away, also those "partymode".
We can say, we get things in G3, they was planned for G1!

I´m so sorry, i can´t find the link to the website, it´s on my other PC, and that one doesn´t work at the moment.

rekinu
04.07.2005, 15:22
hmmm, you lighten up things for me...:D tnx, it would be awseome, to see those fights....it would make G1, the best best best best...:D

ElieTheGreat
04.07.2005, 15:42
Hey guys I have 2 questions:
1. what's this Recipe in the PMs requests of some kind ?
2. what does my curent rank mean ?

Edit : thanks Rek ! :)

WernerTWC
04.07.2005, 15:49
Hey guys I have 2 questions:
1. what's this Recipe in the PMs requests of some kind ?
2. what does my curent rank mean ?

1. I Don´t know, i just hit "ok" and make myself no further thoughts about it.
2. Adventurer.

rekinu
04.07.2005, 15:55
hmmm....I have a question to Werner.....what does "plauderecke" means ?

WernerTWC
04.07.2005, 16:02
hmmm....I have a question to Werner.....what does "plauderecke" means ?

I would translate it with: smalltalk corner. It´s an offtopic forum.

Edit:

This Screenshot is taken from the first "offical" (maybe a kind of beta-website) G1 website, there are also shown a screen where you act together with other NPCs (like a party)...
That arenafight was former planned for G1, because of technical problems to get those things into G1, they have left it away, also those "partymode".
We can say, we get things in G3, they was planned for G1!

I´m so sorry, i can´t find the link to the website, it´s on my other PC, and that one doesn´t work at the moment.

I´ve found the link to the first "offical" Gothic1 website, here it is:

Gothic 1 Website (http://www.gothicthegame.de/)

ElieTheGreat
04.07.2005, 16:47
Hey guys what's a merc ?

WernerTWC
04.07.2005, 16:50
Hey guys what's a merc ?

A Mercenary. :) (Like Lee, he´s the Leader of the Mercenaries)

rekinu
04.07.2005, 17:33
wooow :eek: ... never knew this site.... unfortunately (for me), its in german... but It's okey, coz it's great...interesting.....hmmmmm, now I know, where you got your signature pic from......;)

WernerTWC
04.07.2005, 17:54
wooow :eek: ... never knew this site.... unfortunately (for me), its in german... but It's okey, coz it's great...interesting.....hmmmmm, now I know, where you got your signature pic from......;)
Yeah, this sig is like an insider, now your "inside"! ;) :) :D

ElieTheGreat
05.07.2005, 02:19
we will sure miss U Deadly Arrow....:D

@ elie ,
"good job" (like in the old commercial with Mountain Dew...:D :D :D :D) hope, you can finish, G2, Notr, Diccuric, till G3...:D :D

and yes I did sth like those odd things, like shrink a shadowbeast, and play with it (it's like a lil puppy..:D) , trying to ride a shadowbeast....light all the torches from old camp, when morning comes, and all torches are loschen (not burning...stinse....:D :D :D --- dunno the word...) :D...etc....:D

The pic : http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6136/gottth2eh.th.jpg (http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gottth2eh.jpg)

Um !! What's Notr and Diccuric ?

Crow
05.07.2005, 06:26
NotR -> Night of the Raven, the offical Addon for Gothic 2
Diccuric -> A famous modification for Gothic 1 (made by fans)

Zaratul
05.07.2005, 08:34

U know that I`ll defenetly will wait U here!! Like we all do! :D But U`r special for me and U know that!!! ;) (Ups! Alitlebit privat! :p )

@Crow
Where can I get this mod???

Crow
05.07.2005, 08:59
@Zaratul: Take a look here (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=1029494&#post1029494), there you should find everything needed.

Zaratul
05.07.2005, 09:37
Tnx Crow! :D

ElieTheGreat
06.07.2005, 01:36
and how do I get the Diccuric and NotR ? coz they're not n the stores here

Crow
06.07.2005, 09:23
@Zaratul: Take a look here (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=1029494&#post1029494), there you should find everything needed.Look at the Link in my Quote, there's everything described about Diccuric, which you can download (that's not available at stores).

Where to get NotR, I don't know...

Putoboss
06.07.2005, 13:49
NoTR is still only available in german version, thus is only at stores in german, so you will have to import it from the net and then install a mod to translate the subtitles to english

ElieTheGreat
06.07.2005, 13:58
Thanks Putoboss and Crow ... :D I red about the English Subtitles in the Diccuric Thread ... I will try it as once as I get them ... both dont work in English ? and how do I import NotR ? and do I play is like this (in Chronometic order) G1 - diccuric - NotR - G2 - G3
OR
G1 - diccuric - G2 - NotR - G3 ?

WernerTWC
06.07.2005, 16:36
G1 - G2 - NotR - G3 is the right order, diccuric has nothing to do with the story of Gothic the game.

I think, this shop could do it, just write them a email and ask:

Shop (http://www.rollenspiel-shop.de/kont.html?navbar=1)

ElieTheGreat
08.07.2005, 15:57
Thanks Werner ...anyway the day when i last posted here ... I went to have lunch then we had a call and we went to my grandfather's ... to the hospital , ambulances and shit ... and then he died and yesterday was the funeral and today is another day when ppl come and shake hands and sit down and you know in a place next to church , i did that b4 today isn't my buisyness so I came here , spent 50 hours with no sleep ... when I slept and woke up today (it's 5:57 pm now) there was Gothic 2 next my bed , but i cant even install it now .. :(... not that I WANT to or anything but I dont want to have fun now.

Morgause
08.07.2005, 16:21
My deepest sympathies for your loss of your grandfather and I hope that soon you feel better again. §herz

Morgause

ElieTheGreat
08.07.2005, 16:29
awww thanks , Morgause :)

KingOvi
08.07.2005, 17:21
You need 155 strenght to get across that, but you can have that strenght by inserting marvin (just joking).

WernerTWC
08.07.2005, 18:19
My sincere condolence for your lost!!!!!!

I can understand you feelings to don´t wanna have fun right now.
In times of sorrow you should give the sorrows their time.
I know, when i lost my grandmother a long time ago, or a good female friend, i even don´t want to have fun, but i tryed to do something, the thing is, you can´t do nothing, cause then you are thinking too much.
In my case i watched some StarTrek, cause i know them before, so i don´t have to concentrat on that, it was just there was something on the screen, from time to time i watched, then back to the sorrows, then again a bit watching and so on!
And don´t hide your tears for yourself, cry if you feel like you wanna cry, no shame, every man in the whole wide world has cryed some tears about this and that!!!

You need 155 strenght to get across that, but you can have that strenght by inserting marvin (just joking).
Really, nobody´s laughing!!! :mad:
Bad joke man, i think you never had lost a beloved person!
Please try to be a little more sensitive on subjects like that!

ElieTheGreat
09.07.2005, 00:00
aww dont worry ovinet-hero it's no problem , anyway i think i can ... without 155 strength ... um but anyway it's the third day and my grandfather 's nephew 's death made his death closer ... but after any1 had died he'd cry and cry ... on the third day he'd like to tell storys about the person and laugh .. and laugh now every1 is so dizzy and doing stuff that are so funny like my mom had a tomato in a hand and medicine in the other she washed the medicine insted of the tomato , and we remembered the stuff he used to do coz anywhere we look around you find the stuff he did .. he was loved by EVERYONE and EVERYONE loved him ... b4 his death my aunt a very famous actress in lebanon, made a program(I dunno what they call it) (which is gonna show on T.V soon) It's name is "The Angel's Daughter " and it has pics of him EVERYWHERE ... and in the program he's dead and my aunt bcoz she's the main character (the daughter) they brought her dad's pics ... and they finished the show and they're gonna start showing it you know ... and my aunt felt like her dad wasn't gonna live to see the show and she told the crew and they told her not to talk like that .. and her son had a dream, and his sister and dad said someth and my mom's nose was itching ... poof he died , awful memory of his face to every1 who saw it after his death including me ......................
there's alot to talk about you know , ALOT ALOT but the first day was all at first SCREAMS and crying and crying AND crying ALOT of it as the second day the same ... and family prolems and some assholes made it worse alot worse(some of the assholes are women) every1's pulse is high , presure high and heart beats high including me and my lil cousin , and today 's the third day , was cries at the begining then every1 stopped and started rememering stuff and you know , not just about him and about us and laughs and stuff just as he'd like it , ... A LOT to talk about but I dont want to waist all you guys's time so ya it's gonna be alright

WernerTWC
09.07.2005, 00:31
... A LOT to talk about but I dont want to waist all you guys's time so ya it's gonna be alright

You can be sure, you don´t waist anybodys time!
If i understood this right, your familiy is in sorrow together, remembering him together, thats good.
Keep him in familiys mind will keep him "alive".

ElieTheGreat
09.07.2005, 01:02
Yea of course that's was in the funeral parlor next to the church where the body lyed b4 where the whole BIG family was there you know EVERY1 related to him and my grandmother and some on my dad's side ... you know EVERY1 and the closest ppl always returned at Grandma's place ...

Zaratul
11.07.2005, 08:59
I`m back!!! :D
I`m sorry that didn`t tell U but I was avay for a weak and now have alot to ready but it`ll take some time! I had my moust fascinating weak!!! I have born for second time!! :D :D :D :D :D Feels fantastic!!!

Oki I have to run but I`ll be back and read ALL unread threads (quite alot! :p ) See Ya folks!!!! ;)

Godcrusher
11.07.2005, 09:36
Salut to thy and welcome yet again.Nice you to be back ;)

ElieTheGreat
13.07.2005, 04:02
YAY I'm a Waldläufer now ! :D what does that mean anyway ?

Crow
13.07.2005, 06:09
Hm, Aragorn in Lord of the Rings was a "Waldläufer" before he became the king. But I don't know the correct english word for this in the moment :(

Edit: I took a look in some dictionary and the correkt translation is: ranger. You're a ranger now, congrats :D

ElieTheGreat
13.07.2005, 12:52
Ok thanks ! :D

Zaratul
13.07.2005, 22:42
Hate to say this guys but I won`t be on this forum for some time (like 2 weeks! :( §gnah ) because I have alot to do because I`m changing my job and the these studys and alot alot more... I`ll try to be back as fast as I can!!! C Ya !!!! .... :rolleyes: