PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problem With The "Test Of Fire"-HELP!

omrifar
02.04.2005, 18:56
Hello im new and I need help:D
I passed the two tests of fire with Pyrokar and Uathar by bringing the rune and create a Magic Fire Arrow Rune...
Now serpentes want me to kill the Magic Golem but I tryed alot and I failed.
No matter with what or how i'll attack him his life will remain the same.
What should I do to kill him?

(sorry for my bad english):D

Sowilo
02.04.2005, 19:10
1. welcome
2. You can kill him only with Sacred Hammer.

omrifar
02.04.2005, 19:22
1.Thank you!
2.You saved me:D

Bartacus
02.04.2005, 20:42
Btw, your English is still understandable, so don't excuse yourself for it all the time. ;)

Sektenspinner
02.04.2005, 21:28
Btw, your English is still understandable, so don't excuse yourself for it all the time. ;)Well, it was his first post^^

"All the time" is quite strong expression for "once" isn't it?^^ :p

@omrifar: §welcome

rekinu
03.04.2005, 00:00
yeah, every new guy(even me, i think) in the english part says : sorry for my english ... :D maybe bartacus was reffering to all, that re not in the forum, and will come in the future...:p

Cathar the Great
03.04.2005, 00:14
maybe bartacus was reffering to all, that re not in the forum, and will come in the future...:p

woah, maybe he's actually able to see the future
we could make use of that and know what g3's gonna be like before everyone else ^^

Bartacus
05.04.2005, 22:07
I might know a bit of it, but not much more then you. (if it would be more anyway.)

Arthur Dent
06.04.2005, 02:23
I might know a bit of it, but not much more then you. (if it would be more anyway.)Very cryptic.

Anyways, I killed the magic golem with a summoned golem and a summoned skeleton first time around, because I couldn't be bothered to listen to novice guarding it. Then Serpentes said "Impossible without the hammer" and so I went back to do it proper and maybe hear an alternative speech from the sour-faced plonker.

Sadly he has no imagination and just said it again.

devils servant
26.06.2008, 10:55
[QUOTE=omrifar;1070495]Hello im new and I need help:D
I passed the two tests of fire with Pyrokar and Uathar by bringing the rune and create a Magic Fire Arrow Rune...

Can you describe me how & what i need to do to pass two tests with Pyrokar and uathar?

jimokalos
26.06.2008, 11:08
[QUOTE=omrifar;1070495]Hello im new and I need help:D

Can you describe me how & what i need to do to pass two tests with Pyrokar and uathar?

It is not hard.Do you remember the place that was the black troll?Left of its cave there is a bridge.Pass the bridge and search for a cave there.Near the statue of Innos!Enter the cave and you will see Agon.He will attack you.Kill him.And open the chest that is behind him.In the chest there is a rune.Take it and return to the monastery.Tell to Pyrokar that you found it and then you need to create a rune in the Library.

devils servant
28.06.2008, 14:33
How & when can i get heavy paladin armor?:confused: without cheating of course.

BlasphemousInfidel
28.06.2008, 15:07

You can get it while playing as a city guard/knight(or paladin) in g2. I think that you normally find it in the 5th chapter when you return to Khorinis after getting rid of the dragons in VoM. If I'm not mistaken the armour can be found in a room below the fire mages' monastery to which you have to teleport. As far as I remember you will have to make the teleporttion rune yourself.

Robotukas
28.06.2008, 20:17

i have the same problem im not shure but look at G2 maps there is monastry map and in the ground floor is some secret room in that room is some paladins armor

devils servant
28.06.2008, 21:59
i have the same problem i am not sure but look at G2 maps there is monastery map and in the ground floor is some secret room in that room is some paladins armor

tell me the right answer when you are sure!:( maybe is simple but we will see.:cool:

jimokalos
29.06.2008, 10:39
In chapter 5,in the secret library.Did you find a map for the Halls of Irdorath?In the same place there is a rune!Take it and go and create a rune with it.You will be able to create a teleport stone!Use the teleport and it will take you to a secret room in the secret library!There you will find the armor!OFC,you need to be a paladin to do that!I have done it many times!

devils servant
29.06.2008, 12:16
In chapter 5,in the secret library.Did you find a map for the Halls of Irdorath?In the same place there is a rune!Take it and go and create a rune with it.You will be able to create a teleport stone!Use the teleport and it will take you to a secret room in the secret library!There you will find the armor!OFC,you need to be a paladin to do that!I have done it many times!

i will try.

Edit WernerTWC: Keep it english here.

jimokalos
29.06.2008, 13:31
What did you say?????Speak english here!

Robotukas
29.06.2008, 13:33

i saw that rune but i made it only after trip with ship and then i cant use it becouse i was too far away :(

devils servant
29.06.2008, 14:42
What did you say?????Speak english here!

ha, ha, ha, Best wishes from Croatia!

jimokalos
29.06.2008, 14:50
i saw that rune but i made it only after trip with ship and then i cant use it becouse i was too far away :(

What???This is Blasphemy,this is madness!§burn

devils servant
29.06.2008, 15:31
????

jimokalos
29.06.2008, 15:43
Nothing.:D Did you try it?

bechristian95
30.06.2008, 08:24
This isn't a little off-topic?We where talking about the Test of Fire now we are talking about Irdorath and Paladin Armours.:eek:

devils servant
30.06.2008, 13:15
Nothing.:D Did you try it?

Not yet. I let you know when i succeed. Don`t worry.:grinundwe

devils servant
30.06.2008, 13:17
This isn't a little off-topic?We where talking about the Test of Fire now we are talking about Irdorath and Paladin Armours.:eek:

It´s not bad to know something else.

WernerTWC
30.06.2008, 19:55
For smalltalk please make use of the Peanuts-Forum (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208), ... in here smalltalk is considered as the so called (and undesired) Spam.