PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Lockpits

MagieNoire
27.03.2005, 09:48
:confused:

How does that work ?

I learned that skill.

I still cant take the lockpit from my stuffs.

I am just on my knees in front of chest and nothing happens...

Sektenspinner
27.03.2005, 11:18
Every chest has an individual code of turns to the left or to the right. This might be left, left, right, left, right or something like that.
You have to guess that code and if you are right the chest opens and you can take the content as normal.

If you do something wrong in the cause of entering the code you have to restart from the beginning and the lockpick might break, depending on your lockpicking-skill.

Conclusion: When sitting in front of the quest you have to press the "left" or "right" buttons.

MercSteff
28.03.2005, 11:24
while atempting to open/lockpick a chest you get 2 types of messages, depending on the succes of your choices:

1. "that sounds good" - meaning you guessed the right side of the lock; or simply the correct sound (you have to practice to learn the difference between the correct sound and the failed sound)

2. "the lockpick broke" or smthing like it doesn't work... i can't remember because i guide myself by the sounds...

Sektenspinner
28.03.2005, 15:29
There are two messages for failure depending on whether your lockpick broke or not. The more dexterity you have the more seldom a lockpick will brake. But nevertheless you'll have to start from the beginning.