PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic 1 Journal System

Zincarla
16.04.2009, 01:05
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of journal system Risen going to have. I hope its similar to the one Gothic 1 & 2 use, and not that retarded Gothic 3 one, where it only shows snippets of different characters conversations.

Maladiq
16.04.2009, 01:15
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of journal system Risen going to have. I hope its similar to the one Gothic 1 & 2 use, and not that retarded Gothic 3 one, where it only shows snippets of different characters conversations.

Welcome here, dude§wink

Quy said that the journal is a combination betwen the g1 and g3 systems. I don;t know what that means, but i suspect that it will not only store conversations, but narated information, like in g1.

As a suggestion for the PB, i beg them to bring back the quill sound when a new diary entry is made.

Zincarla
16.04.2009, 01:23
As a suggestion for the PB, i beg them to bring back the quill sound when a new diary entry is made.

I hope so to, when ever you heard that sound, you knew there was a new quest or something important was happening.

foobar
16.04.2009, 01:27
Welcome! Take a seat, make yourself comfortable. §welcome

Was die QUESTLOG Fragen betrifft:
Auf der RPC konnte man auch schon die ersten Quests annehmen. Im Questlog wird eine Mischung von Tagebucheinträgen und Dialog angezeigt. Sprich erst steht immer ein Kommentar des Spielercharakters, der in eigenen Worten die Quest zusammenfasst, und danach kann man sich alle relevanten Dialoge nochmal durchlesen.

Translation:

Concerning the questlog questions: At the RPC, you could get the first few quests, too. The questlog will show a mixture of diary entries and chatlog. Meaning that at the top, there will be a comment of the hero in which he summarizes the task in his own words. Below that, you can read all relevant dialogues again.

Zincarla
16.04.2009, 01:33
Concerning the questlog questions: At the RPC, you could get the first few quests, too. The questlog will show a mixture of diary entries and chatlog. Meaning that at the top, there will be a comment of the hero in which he summarizes the task in his own words. Below that, you can read all relevant dialogues again.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. Looks like Risen is shaping up to be Gothic 3 we all wanted, but wasn't delivered.

UR1Z13L
16.04.2009, 11:41
The quill sound was very nice soo coool. I dunno was it exactly a quill sound i think it was something strange like one of those mexican balls that are filled with sand or something

catalinux
16.04.2009, 13:47
The quill sound is that scratch sound from G1 - the sound made by a stylus on the paper. You can not compare it with the sound of the mouse click :rolleyes:

UR1Z13L
23.04.2009, 14:46
A Journal gothic 1 & 2 style would add more depth to roleplaying. When you read it you access your hero's thoughts and get to know his character. So it's not only cool but it enriches the gameplay too. I so hope it gets implemented.

Maladiq
23.04.2009, 23:30
A Journal gothic 1 & 2 style would add more depth to roleplaying. When you read it you access your hero's thoughts and get to know his character. So it's not only cool but it enriches the gameplay too. I so hope it gets implemented.

Indeed, when I cave the forged list to Diego, in the journal it stated smth like "I though i've seen something in his eyes". That was beautiful.