PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Announcement: Risen to be shown at the RPC!

Pixel
13.02.2009, 10:22
Hey guys & girls :)

There will be a new major event in the next months, on which Risen will be a major part of.
This one calls "Role Play Convention". A small but popular german fair and the only one relating to role-playing-games in the world.
The "RPC" will take place from the 3rd to 5th april in the Cologne Trade Fair, Germany.

As officially announced yesterday, "Risen" will be shown there, presented by the Deep Silver and Piranha Bytes team.
If you're willing to take a flight over to germany for a weekend, this may be your chance! The next big airport to cologne, "Düsseldorf Airport" is just a few miles away and accessible from the most countries in the world.

I'd like to see you there and a hold a talk with you :)

Powaz
13.02.2009, 11:26
Damn, all the good things happen when I'm busy. I'm going to Slovenia during april. :C: Crappy job.

Pixel
13.02.2009, 11:50
Damn, all the good things happen when I'm busy. I'm going to Slovenia during april. :C: Crappy job.

This remembers me on the movie "Pulp Fiction", where everytime Vince Vega is going on toilet, there's a shooting going on and someone is getting killed outside.

You definitively need to visit us! You gonna miss so much new informations and impressions! :)
If you're coming to the RPC, i'll stand you a round of beer :)

Powaz
13.02.2009, 12:14
This remembers me on the movie "Pulp Fiction", where everytime Vince Vega is going on toilet, there's a shooting going on and someone is getting killed outside.

One of my favorite movies. ;)

You definitively need to visit us! You gonna miss so much new informations and impressions! :)
If you're coming to the RPC, i'll stand you a round of beer :)

If I came to RPC, I would only stand near the Risen stand, I would even sleep near it. Whole two days. :D
Now I want to come badly but I can't. Dammit §gnah

Danutz_plusplus
13.02.2009, 12:21
I can't wait to see Risen cam-footage. :p
Seriously, will the game be shown to the public? Or will it be behind closed doors, and only for journalists?

Powaz
13.02.2009, 12:24
Seriously, will the game be shown to the public? Or will it be behind closed doors, and only for journalists?

Well, Pixel, invited me so it's probably for everybody. :D Right?

Pixel
13.02.2009, 13:30
I can't wait to see Risen cam-footage. :p

It will be shown for everyone, of course.

Danutz_plusplus
13.02.2009, 14:12
It will be shown for everyone, of course.

Alright. Sounds awesome then. Can't wait to see the videos.

Forward
13.02.2009, 16:04
yes that is very soon, two months.

Vontrippen
13.02.2009, 17:09
Ahhhh, i whant to come but i can't!!! Why i'm italian and no german!!!!:p
Pixel, finally we will see some ingame video?

Bamfy
13.02.2009, 17:34
After my birthday,coming at RPC to see Risen?Too good to be true.

Rashnu
13.02.2009, 18:45
The official website for the RPC Cologne is this: http://www.rpcgermany.com/

Probably an oversight by me, but I coudn't find an English version of their website. :confused:

If you're willing to take a flight over to germany for a weekend, this may be your chance! The next big airport to cologne, "Düsseldorf Airport" is just a few miles away and accessible from the most countries in the world.

Ehm, the Cologne-Bonn area has its own international airport: http://www.airport-cgn.de/index.php?lang=2

Kraszu
13.02.2009, 21:22
Description on how combat works would be great.

Demonium
14.02.2009, 17:27
Description on how combat works would be great.

Just a video preview with some fighting animations, graphics and landscape would be the best option....With ought any spoilers about the story...

Kraszu
15.02.2009, 13:31
Just a video preview with some fighting animations, graphics and landscape would be the best option....With ought any spoilers about the story...

Fighting animations don't explain on how combat actually works (control wise).

Demonium
15.02.2009, 14:16
Fighting animations don't explain on how combat actually works (control wise).

Of course a presentation with some explanations about the game...:)

Michael Rüve
16.02.2009, 16:13

RPC is a fair for the public (for end users / consumers) - so we are definitely talking public here.

Maladiq
18.02.2009, 18:35
From what i undersatand there are 11 more days until the PBclub is making a year... What about some infos from Pixel on this?:gratz

Jodob
23.02.2009, 13:46
In the german forum, there's a post from elind claiming that they already celebrated their first anniversary "this week". The post is dated from Febuary, 1st. I think elind should know best when they have their anniversary.

mkreku
23.02.2009, 18:03
Which version will be shown? The Xbox 360 version or the PC version?

Maladiq
23.02.2009, 21:17

I'm guessing the pc one, since the pb's will be there. They develop the original Risen, the one for PC. Another company is responsable for the port.

Michael Rüve
24.02.2009, 15:38
PC, I suppose. Germany is PC market.

Maladiq
25.02.2009, 17:19
Isn;t anybody out there? Ralph? Pixel? Come on, give us something to talk about, the forum is inactive for days.:(

catalinux
25.02.2009, 22:24
Isn;t anybody out there? Ralph? Pixel? Come on, give us something to talk about, the forum is inactive for days.:(

You are not alone Maladiq! I am here! :)

and Ralf is posting daily on comixfactory.de
have you seen ein Tag am Meer? I liked it a lot. even it isn't about Risen:gratz

Maladiq
26.02.2009, 10:52
You are not alone Maladiq! I am here! :)

and Ralf is posting daily on comixfactory.de
have you seen ein Tag am Meer? I liked it a lot. even it isn't about Risen:gratz

I would like to see something new about this game, maybe some answers in the bug-me thread. Looks like the gods have forsaken us:D

Zocky
26.02.2009, 11:29
I would like too, but then again, PB also deserves some rest from us aswell. :P