PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3 Story ?

lehoule
05.02.2005, 18:43
Is there Someone who have an idea of what will be the story of G3, and where will it take place ( On the mainland ?!)... :eek:

Kaliki
05.02.2005, 18:48
AFAIR, Gothic III will only take place on the continent (in the King Rhobar's realm called Myrtana). PiranhaBytes hasn't revealed anything significant concerning the story. They only said that the main story will be about the gods and other higher things but nothing concrete.

For more information just read through the interviews and articles in our Gothic III section ;) .

Sowilo
05.02.2005, 18:53
^
|
above there is a link to the Gothic III (http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic3/) - Zone. There u will get all known informations about G3. You will enter the mainland with the kingdoms Varant, Nordmar and Myrtana which is defeatet by the orcs. During the battle between the warlords of the broken kingdoms u will get new informations about the fight between the gods.

lehoule
06.02.2005, 02:15
WoW ! Nice, ty guys §rules

GothicFighter
14.08.2006, 16:00
Welcome and have fun!

Faby
14.08.2006, 16:32
You gravedigged this thread just for this?

Khaled
14.08.2006, 16:56
You gravedigged this thread just for this?

actually he made another thread...he is new and I understand him, since it's easier to make a new thread if you are curious than searching 20 pages of threads for the correct one ;)

rockfest
14.08.2006, 18:44
And this is the second time i have to step in this thread to avoid gravedigging it by someone. Since i see that others were such nice guys and contribue to the spam i will close it.

@the playa
After i deleted that post with

very nice

to let the thread go back were it belongs(a few pages back iirc) you search for it and make another total useless post?
I understand you're new and i hope you read my PM but please...don't do these kind of things again.
PM me (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=21330) or any other moderator if you have questions about the forum and stuff like that. We will explain and help you how we can.

--->closed!