PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3 FoGo problem

Gorn the destroyer
10.12.2008, 19:23
Hi again , i was wondering if anyone could help me i have a "little" problem with Gothic 3 FoGo that keeps driving me crazy§burn i have both patches installed as they should be and always when i change resolution the game turns black and then it throws me back to windows? Whats wrong with this game? :mad: ......And another problem : It does the same (turns black, windows) every time i start a game......it loads completely , runs pretty ok (except the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags) for 1 min. max and then this thing again. So i have to start the game 5-6 times to run the game for max 1 hour withouth crash. And is this a bug of the game or what? - When I die for example i need to load of course which has a problem too - I choose my savegame to load and it doesnt do anything the game freezes and I cant do anything , just cltr + alt + del and start the game over:mad::mad:.
So can anyone help me with this PPLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE:(

Petyamester
10.12.2008, 20:26
That's happened with me too. Just change the resolution in the .ini in you Documents folder. I think that's a bug.

Gorn the destroyer
10.12.2008, 20:37
That's happened with me too. Just change the resolution in the .ini in you Documents folder. I think that's a bug.

Thx for helping with the resolution thing i will try it out.....:) anyone else knows how to fix those other 2 problems? :)

Shadow
10.12.2008, 21:33
never happend to me
i got the resolution problem to but never saw the others
what's you pc spects?

GeorgeK
11.12.2008, 00:59
I don't think you have to restart when you die. Just hit F8 and the character floats just off ground. Now hit the jump key and you should pop back up onto your feet §wink

Gorn the destroyer
11.12.2008, 15:26
what's you pc spects?

graphiics card - Radeon X1600 256 MB
proccesor - Intel IV dual core 1.5 (2x1.5 = 3 Ghz)
ram - 1 Gb
I know my RAM is too small for it but it should go smooth on low details...first when i started the game i was playing on medium and it went pretty good :) so i dont know why the stupid game crashes every 1 min. :mad:

Shadow
12.12.2008, 16:26
graphiics card - Radeon X1600 256 MB
proccesor - Intel IV dual core 1.5 (2x1.5 = 3 Ghz)
ram - 1 Gb
I know my RAM is too small for it but it should go smooth on low details...first when i started the game i was playing on medium and it went pretty good :) so i dont know why the stupid game crashes every 1 min. :mad:

the ram is ok but the graphic card not good
i have ATI radeon x1600 512 and its hold the game pretty good on low graphics

operis
12.12.2008, 19:25
I have found out that Radeon 1600 with high details works better than with medium. It's funny :)