PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : archer question

kelticpete
02.04.2008, 21:03
I am playing an archer. I find that there are creatures like snappers that if they get ONE hit, it seems my ability to strike with an arrow slows down so much that I can't fire before they attack again. Also, when I am holding down W to fire arrows and get hit hard enough I lose the target and holding W make me run. this is annoying.

Onisuzume
02.04.2008, 21:55
Here's a hint: don't let an enemy mêlée you when you're playing archer.
And you don't shoot arrows more slowly; you get the hit recovery animation , then you can try to shoot again, but before you can shoot again they hit you again, etc. etc. etc.

Omid-
03.04.2008, 14:32
Get up a steep rock or just anything and kill them. Ooh and after each fire let loose of W it's like this: Click-W=Shoot, if you hold W it's going to walk forward.

Altair-AoD
03.04.2008, 18:16
Snappers are really hard to get with a bow i suggest one-handed weapons, also try to lure them one by one. (if you still what to use a bow you can try this: get close to a snapper and shot him once with your bow then press 1 to switch back to a sword at the same time try to press the strafe (left/right) button to dodge the incoming snapper)