PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G1: chapter 3. Orcs and ore baron

kelticpete
02.04.2008, 06:34
The walkthrough i read made it sound like you could get into the ore baron's house. i can't without guards attacking. is that because i am new camp?

The orcs in chapter 3 (scouts) are hurting my ranger alot even though I am like at 40 str/40 dex with the 2nd set of armor from lee and a protection amulet...I even found a str. amulet that gave me str 50...but my ranger is getting munched....

what do you suggest?

WarTom
02.04.2008, 07:41
If you are in chapter 3, you should be getting into the castle without problems:dnuhr: I think you might have to talk to Y'berion or Cor Kalom first.

The orcs in chapter 3 (scouts) are hurting my ranger alot even though I am like at 40 str/40 dex with the 2nd set of armor from lee and a protection amulet

Maybe because of, rather than even. Also, the point of Gothic combat is not to be hit, but it the enemy. Block and hit, or if you use bow run around and shoot or something. I've never played a ranger before because of Gothic's poor handling of that class.

...I even found a str. amulet that gave me str 50...but my ranger is getting munched....

Why do I never find such cool stuff:( Sure it was 50?

kelticpete
02.04.2008, 08:10
it was an amulet that gave me plus 10 str.

and I can get into the castle just not the ore baron's house.

HellFog
02.04.2008, 08:50
you will eventually end up in there

WarTom
02.04.2008, 12:45
Yeah, there is nothing for you there anyway since you are New Camp.
Just some weapons and food.

HellFog
02.04.2008, 17:03
Scar's sword , Arto's crossbow , Raven's sword would be interesting to have,
that is if you can handle the guys

WarTom
02.04.2008, 19:31
Scar's sword , Arto's crossbow , Raven's sword would be interesting to have,
that is if you can handle the guys

'Fraid they can't be killed before chapter 5 (6?), arrr.

Fur all the good stuff, ARRR, you will have to wait until later chapters, matey!

AHOOIII! Me harties.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/pirate-9.jpg

Altair-AoD
03.04.2008, 18:07
In Gomez's house you can find a Stone skin amulet(+15wp) (if you have problems entering there just draw your sword and pass by the guards while they threaten you to put your sword down) then head up the stairs to the right you will find a room there with a chest ( combination <<<<><>< ) ;)