PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : some thing missing

Shadow
12.11.2006, 22:09
so i got this quest from silden rebels
to find the 5 slaves and bring them to safe
so i found the >3< slaves camp but this rebel sayd that there need to be 5
my question is:
1)where are the missing 2 slaves
2where do i need to bring them(pleace tell the corret place,dont tell me go south north cuz i dont understand where south,north,west,east in the game)

Khai
13.11.2006, 08:25
1)where are the missing 2 slaves

The other two slaves are around where you found those 3, if you facing Silden one is on the right and one is on the left side further in the woods
Sry I don't know where you have to bring them cuz I didn't took this quest from the rebels

merida
13.11.2006, 18:30
in a camp near silden north (upper on the map) in the wood
to anog

Sweaper
13.11.2006, 20:24
in a camp near silden north (upper on the map) in the wood
to anog

Well the rebel camp is controled by Anog but you shuld bring the slaves to Freman who is in the same camp as well

stefan9
27.11.2006, 11:20
I have found 4 of the slaves and solved the quest. 3 were together at one camp and another 1 to the right. But I can't find the 5th. After getting the other 4 to freeman when I come back and searching for the 5th one there's a slave at the camp were the first 3 were but he doesn't give me the option to follow and take him to freeman. I have found another camp place to the left but there's no slave there.

Please help.

stefan9
27.11.2006, 11:44
That slave sitting there seems to definitly be the 5th slave but he doesn't give me the option to take him to freeman.What can I do is there a cheat or something or am I screwed by a bug here??

Help please