PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Enjars tomb?

TonyM16
12.11.2006, 20:14
Hi I need help on this quest.

I have already helped Tom in Farring steal the ancestor stone from ALi. I then found a Fire Clan dude who wanted the stone. I took it from Tom and gave it to him.

the fire clan dude said he was a coward and wanted me to follow him to a cave so I did. Once at the cave he backed out and went to the hut. He told me of a helmet in Enjars Tomb. I go inside Enjars tomb and kill everything including Enjar himself. I took Enjars helmet and that quest was completed. I searched the cave and found Enjars tomb, it had a hole where I assue the ancestor stone I gave the fire clan dude fits. A quest was also initiated once I looked at the tomb.

So I go see the fire clan dude, he congratulates me on getting the helmet but there is no option for getting the stone back. What gives?

how do I get the stone back? Am I going to have to knock hime out or something? Is this a bug? Am I missing something? Please help me. Thank you.

TonyM16
12.11.2006, 21:32
Actually never mind..I have figured it out. I should have gone to fire clan .

6thStorm
12.11.2006, 22:53
Actually never mind..I have figured it out. I should have gone to fire clan .

Well... the maybe you can explain me something?

Im around where you are now with getting the tombs quest but i have no ancestor stones on me at all and when i cleared out the first tomb i came too he still said the "there is a hole here" stuff. You have to clear out all the tombs first?

merida
13.11.2006, 18:36
for enjar u get the stone from tom or ali, in another u find it on a shadowbeast nearby, in one u find it on a orc shaman,and another one i think again on a orc u kil near the tomb entrance....ther rest haven't done the myet

Sweaper
13.11.2006, 20:20
Ancestor stone for Angirs tomb can be obtained from shaman in a camp near the tomb and Osmond can healp you kill all of the orcs, but there is a glitch. When you kill enough orcs others will run away and surender, and it can hapen that the shaman who has the stone runs away too, so make sure you kill both shamans first.
Ancestor stone for Akaschas tomb has a shaman who is seatin in front of the tomb with other orcs.
Ancestor stone for Baldars tomb is in Shadowbeast nera the tomb, you will find him if you will folow the blood.
Ancestor stone for Bereks tomb can be found on the killed nordmar fighter at the stone circle near the tomb, there are some orcs and a real nasty Demon.
Ancestor stone for Ejnars tomb is in the hans of Rathgar when you hawe done his quest to accompany him to the tomb and have given him the stone, hee is at Pedars hut above the tomb, you get the stone from him if you have the quest from Kerth to colect the power of ancestors .
Ancestor stone for Snorres tomb is on shaman, the orcs are fighting the unded in the tomb
:D

pOKE
13.11.2006, 21:09
Ancestor stone for Angirs tomb can be obtained from shaman in a camp near the tomb and Osmond can healp you kill all of the orcs, but there is a glitch. When you kill enough orcs others will run away and surender, and it can hapen that the shaman who has the stone runs away too, so make sure you kill both shamans first.
Ancestor stone for Akaschas tomb has a shaman who is seatin in front of the tomb with other orcs.
Ancestor stone for Baldars tomb is in Shadowbeast nera the tomb, you will find him if you will folow the blood.
Ancestor stone for Bereks tomb can be found on the killed nordmar fighter at the stone circle near the tomb, there are some orcs and a real nasty Demon.
Ancestor stone for Ejnars tomb is in the hans of Rathgar when you hawe done his quest to accompany him to the tomb and have given him the stone, hee is at Pedars hut above the tomb, you get the stone from him if you have the quest from Kerth to colect the power of ancestors .
Ancestor stone for Snorres tomb is on shaman, the orcs are fighting the unded in the tomb
:D

Thanks a lot dude VEEERY helpfull.