PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Does Ardea count ?

DJ_YuLy
12.11.2006, 19:02
I've liberated Geldern and Cape Dun and i hope i can finish the main quest now . Btw i have liberated Mora Sul and Braga in Varant . Pls give me an answer

fubarfox
12.11.2006, 19:16
I've liberated Geldern and Cape Dun and i hope i can finish the main quest now . Btw i have liberated Mora Sul and Braga in Varant . Pls give me an answer

Ardea, Gotha and Verant does not count. Neither does anything you do in Nordmar.

But keep in mind that liberating Orc camps around the temples in Varant count as Hashishin liberations. So if you´ve done Braga and Mora sul already you should leave the orcs there alone, otherwise you will have trouble doing the main quest if you decide to work for Beliar.

If you want a "happy" ending you can leave all the remaining orc towns/rebel camps alone and follow what Xardas tells you to do. It will turn out alright in the end.

Sweaper
13.11.2006, 20:37
Ardea, Gotha and Verant does not count. Neither does anything you do in Nordmar.
Ardea counts as a liberation like all the other towns of Myrtana witch are controled by orcs. If you liberate 3 of theme you will get warned by the orc leader in the next town to stope the liberation or the orcs will kill all who they do not trust.

fubarfox
13.11.2006, 21:03
Ardea counts as a liberation like all the other towns of Myrtana witch are controled by orcs. If you liberate 3 of theme you will get warned by the orc leader in the next town to stope the liberation or the orcs will kill all who they do not trust.

No, Ardea does not count at all. This is proven by talking to Uruk in Cape dun who doesn´t comment on the fact that a city has been liberated. And Ardea lacks a named Orc cheiftain which is why the flag/trigger for another liberation isnt set.

Sweaper
13.11.2006, 21:41
If Ardea does not count than you get warned after the liberation of 2 cities, and are attacked after the liberation of 3 cities and talking to the boss in the next one, but if it does count you get warned after liberation of 3 cities including Ardea, and are attacked afler liberating 4 cities including Ardea and talk to the boss in the next citie. So after liberating Ardea + 3 more cities and talking to the boss in the next citie you are attaked on sight, but if you do no talk to the boss you will not get attacked.:D

Tratos
14.11.2006, 16:24
If Ardea does not count than you get warned after the liberation of 2 cities, and are attacked after the liberation of 3 cities and talking to the boss in the next one, but if it does count you get warned after liberation of 3 cities including Ardea, and are attacked afler liberating 4 cities including Ardea and talk to the boss in the next citie. So after liberating Ardea + 3 more cities and talking to the boss in the next citie you are attaked on sight, but if you do no talk to the boss you will not get attacked.:D

ohh, now that was a...:eek: ......ohh my head....it's overheated:D

fubarfox
14.11.2006, 20:05
ohh, now that was a...:eek: ......ohh my head....it's overheated:D

Yeah, sort of had the same sensation myself.

But everyone just take my word for it. Ardea, Gotha and Verant DOES NOT COUNT. I´ve played through the entire game four times (on my fifth), I played it several days before most people could buy it anywhere (got it 3 days before release), I even played it before the first patch was out and encountered those bugs that other players hasn´t (the floating sword was actually quite funny in a way).
Simply I know what Im talking about. All the Orc cities and rebels camps have triggers and one of those is when you kill a leader/cheiftain. Gotha/Ardea/verant have no Orc chieftains, thus no triggers. However Verant has Rhobar, which will trigger Verant as a rebel camp loss if destroyed.